Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

Noei

There's one political leader I would think of, but else I wouldn't want anyone to sit beside me, because I'd rather be alone and die than having a friend or beloved family member who would also die in the process.

This is a very interesting question I almost want to call a psychological trap. At first I wanted to go all SJW and say "no one" because I'd rather give up my life alone than with others, but then I thought about the impact that it would have on the people I know. Especially my most loved and cared for. So I'd have to say, despite that, that I would want them there with me. I know it sounds selfish, but I don't know what they'd do to themselves, and somehow I don't trust that they won't do something. The ultimatum to this problem -- for them to be there with me. Because I'd rather us die together than me die and not ever know if they did something even worse out of sadness or something. It almost sounds kind of romantic. But that's the only way i could have peace. I'm far less concerned about my life than theirs, even if I don't say it.

• Brohoof 1

The Pilot. I would want to be someone helping him as much as I could even until impact.

Violet, from The Incredibles. I'd ask her to make a force field around all the passengers, or as many as possible.

A force field protects against impacts and other objects coming towards you, but does nothing against body decelleration.

You'd be safe from debris, but not the sudden stop when you hit the ground.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna say snorlax, he wouldn't really stand out the much on an airplane, he could probably punch through the wall, and I could use him as a raft. And even if he couldn't punch through the wall, I could hug him and be protected from the crash by his fat. Plus I just love snorlax.

post-28272-0-20044000-1409757348.jpg

post-28272-0-20044000-1409757348.jpg

• Brohoof 1