Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP game starring Pinkamena

Brushwork

Short and simple. Someone should make a game where you play as Pinkamena and go on a killing spree. It should either be a 3D game or a top view game. I think it would be better as a 3D game.

I don't remember the name of the game, but I remember seeing a few LPers on Youtube play this game where you're this guy who invites a bunch of people to his estate out in the middle of nowhere and you spend the game hunting them all down and killing them while being haunted by the spirit of your wife that you killed in the basement.

I think you could probably do a version of that type of game where Pinkie Pie throws a party for all of her friends to cheer them up because Rainbow Dash is missing, and then you go Pinkamena mode and start killing your party guests while the ghost of Rainbow Dash haunts you, who you killed in the basement making cupcakes.

• Brohoof 5

I don't remember the name of the game, but I remember seeing a few LPers on Youtube play this game where you're this guy who invites a bunch of people to his estate out in the middle of nowhere and you spend the game hunting them all down and killing them while being haunted by the spirit of your wife that you killed in the basement.   I think you could probably do a version of that type of game where Pinkie Pie throws a party for all of her friends to cheer them up because Rainbow Dash is missing, and then you go Pinkamena mode and start killing your party guests while the ghost of Rainbow Dash haunts you, who you killed in the basement making cupcakes.

Someone, quick. Get on this.  

EcpnwtB.gif

Edited by Megajack
  • Brohoof 1

I don't remember the name of the game, but I remember seeing a few LPers on Youtube play this game where you're this guy who invites a bunch of people to his estate out in the middle of nowhere and you spend the game hunting them all down and killing them while being haunted by the spirit of your wife that you killed in the basement.

I think you could probably do a version of that type of game where Pinkie Pie throws a party for all of her friends to cheer them up because Rainbow Dash is missing, and then you go Pinkamena mode and start killing your party guests while the ghost of Rainbow Dash haunts you, who you killed in the basement making cupcakes.

You are referring to Calm Time. It is a excellent 3D pixelated horror game. Many LPers on Youtube have done this game.

• Brohoof 2

I know the game it's called "calm time" if i remember correctly

• Brohoof 1

You are referring to Calm Time. It is a excellent 3D pixelated horror game. Many LPers on Youtube have done this game.

I know the game it's called "calm time" if i remember correctly

Yessir, that would be the right game. Thank you both.

Pretty creepy game, and I think it would go great with this Pinkamena murder idea. I'm not a fan of the whole "Pinkie is secretly a murderer thing", but if you're going to do it, might as well do it right.

Yes,lets further ruin Pinkamena image. Lets further portray her as something she is not; letting the fandom continues to mindlessly have this ignorant fantasy that Pinkamena is murderer for some bewildering and quite frankly outright stupid and baseless reason....ya,how about no.   :maud:

As a Pinkamena fan who has to bob and weave through disgusting trash to just get a photo of Pinkamena actually smiling for a good reason here is what i think of your ill conceived proposal at a game: It can go to hell.  :maud:

Im done here.  :maud:

• Brohoof 5

Someone should make a game where you have a mustache and you can jump pretty high.  Wait...

I have a better idea; Someone should make a game where you are a blue hedgehog & run really, really fast, but then ruin it thanks to levels where you have to be underwater!

• Brohoof 3

Yes,lets further ruin Pinkamena image. Lets further portray her as something she is not; letting the fandom continues to mindlessly have this ignorant fantasy that Pinkamena is murderer for some bewildering and quite frankly outright stupid and baseless reason....ya,how about no.   :maud:

As a Pinkamena fan who has to bob and weave through disgusting trash to just get a photo of Pinkamena actually smiling for a good reason here is what i think of your ill conceived proposal at a game: It can go to hell.  :maud:

Im done here.  :maud:

I am admitably on the fence on this one. I actually would enjoy the game if it was made, but I also see your point too Pinkamena-Pills.

The thing is, the whole cupcakes fan-fic started with happy hyper Pinkie, not Pinkamena as it is now. It just so happens the creepypasta fan-fic came out first before Party of One. Hasbro had no idea that would happen either. The thing is I agree that it is nice to see art where Pinkamena isn't going 'cupcakes'. There is art like that out there. Most of it that is non-cupcakes related is very nice in fact.

• Brohoof 1