Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @,

Well, we shall see how well they get along once I get the RP up and running, shall we?

In the meantime, we will need both Mane Cast as well as Humans!

If anyone would like, they can apply for more than one position, as there are 13 players already!

@, Lol, Diego is straight too, but he's got a fairly annoying personality. Plus, he's a drunk.

They are gonna get along just fine... Dennis' grandpa got his own vineyard and there is a fair amount of good wine to be drunk.

I have a feeling Cadence should get along well enough with the Jaeger's. Riza's a massive people person and Logan's, well, Logan. His story may have changed a lot but I think he may be relatively the same as before, except he'll be a military veteran instead of an active duty cop, and he'll be a father rather than a heavily hinted family man. We'll see.

Aidan's sorta like an adult, male Riza in the fact that he's social and friendly enough.

Amy... Could go one of two ways. When I first designed her she was a incredibly pessimistic homeless veteran who suffered PTSD and only got joy from singing and making music, but that changed slightly to what she is now; a homeless veteran with a realist outlook on life who greatly enjoys singing and making music. How she'll get along with Avarice... Well, that too remains to be seen

Equestrian Application

Name: Fluttershy

Species: Pegasus

Approximate Age: Late 'teens / early 20's

Height: 3'5" / 5'3"

Weight: 98 lbs* / 126 lbs

*as a pegasus with a lighter skeletal structure, I imagine she'd weigh less than any given member of the other pony races. Is this even a reasonable estimate, though? I don't know...

Eye color: Turquoise

Mane color: Pastel pink

Description of pony form: Fluttershy is a pegasus with a pale yellow coat. She has gentle "doe eyes" that lends a softer appearance to her features than most ponies, not to mention that she just seems delicate overall with a slight, slender build. Her mane and tail end in slight curls at the tips and are rather long; her tail often reaches the ground, and she can hide her face behind those silky pink locks whenever she is feeling especially timid.

Occupation: Animal caretaker / Key of Kindness / Former Element Bearer

Other distinctive features: Those soft doe eyes are unique to her - at least, the gentle sloping shape of them is.

Backstory: Known for her kindness and her affinity with cute furry creatures, Fluttershy has always been a gentle pony. She was born in Cloudsdale, and as a filly went to flight camp with Rainbow Dash. The young pegasi fillies grew to be friends; whenever the shyer of the two was picked on by bullies, Dash would always be there to defend her.

But one fateful day, Fluttershy fell from a cloud (or rather, was knocked from her perch when Rainbow Dash and her competitor took off in a race). She was saved from an untimely meeting with the earth by a friendly flock of butterflies, who lowered her gently to the ground. Having never been on the ground before, the filly was fascinated by the trees, the plants - and especially the furry little creatures that inhabited the land.

After the Sonic Rain-boom that occurred shortly after, Fluttershy quickly discovered that she was able to communicate with animals on another level. And thus, her cutie mark appeared: three pink butterflies.

From then on, she eventually blossomed from an awkward filly into a lovely, though still timid, young mare. She took it upon herself to care for the injured and the sick creatures that crossed her path, nursing each back to health with gentle love and care. No matter how many woodland critters - the small and even the big ones! - finds their way to her, she welcomes them all with open arms.

Although, as friendly as she is around animals, she can be painfully shy around other ponies (let alone strange humans! Oh, my...). It takes a good amount of effort to coax her out of her shell, and even then she tends to feel self-conscious. However, she is loyal to her friends and cares enough for them that she can easily toss away her insecurities for the sake of standing up for them whenever someone harms or threatens her friends. She can be assertive! ...when she really wants to, which isn't often at all.

Description of human form: As a human, Fluttershy will be a relatively small young lady, almost fragile-looking with her petite frame and generally timid demeanor. Her hair, which of course will still be that light pastel pink, will be relatively long, reaching the small of her back. She will have fair skin, the sort that burns easily in the sun. Her eyes will naturally be large; not uncannily so, but enough that it lends an innocent look to her soft features. Her clothing of choice will most likely be a modest sweater and pants in colder weather, and perhaps casual dresses when it's warmer.

Cutie Mark: Three butterflies, which are the same hue of pink as her hair.

------

Aaahh, I hope this is alright... Let me know if there's anything I should change. ^w^

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 2

If anyone would like, they can apply for more than one position, as there are 13 players already!

If need be I can always recreate Bowen, or try to actually handle a Mane 6 character. Try

I don't know if Akatsu is gonna like Corsica as much as I think Colette would've. Then again, he might like her more

Akatsu is a girl! >: ( And if they don't get along, thats more fun ;)

Edited by The Original PWD

Akatsu is a girl! >: ( And if they don't get along, thats more fun ;)

Sorry, sorry! And that's not exactly what I meant. I meant like the questions she's gonna ask and such

Since there are more ponies than humans, maybe some finders can have multiple ponies. Like if the characters were particularly close together, they would've been transported together?

Could I apply for one of those positions then?

Name (First and last): Alex Jones

Height (Feet and inches): 5’ 8’’

Weight: 145 pounds

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Brown

Backstory (A little more about your character): Alex was born and raised in Australia with his mother until recently when he was sent to live with his father in Texas. In preparation for Alex’s arrival, his father was able to line up a part-time job for him so he could earn some money while he gets settled in and decides what he’s going to do with his life. As of the start of the RP, he hasn’t lived in Austin for more than a few weeks, so he tends to forget where most things are on occasion, with the exception of where he works due to walking or driving there regularly.

When he isn’t working, Alex enjoys playing video games (His current favourites are the Halo series and Titanfall), watching anime and working on his singing and voice acting, some of which he puts on his YouTube channel, where he follows Hypn0ticD. He is also somewhat interested in MLP, though it’s more out of curiosity than because he likes the show.

Other distinctive features (if any): His accent drifts between the local Texan accent and his natural Australian accent from time to time. He is also prone to using Australian slang on occasion.

Where do they live?: Austin, Texas

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I meant to post last night… Still tired, so yeah!

@Miss Reaper, @@Windbreaker,

Correction. There are 14 players in this RP! Miss Reaper's approved!

Alex Jones is also approved!

@,

I have a feeling that Diego's gonna show Dennis a thing or four about drinking! Things shall be interesting, indeed!

What I wanna see is how well the queen gets along with Stephen!

@@00Pony,

I can't wait to see Logan back in action! And yes, if you could bring Bowen back, that would reduce the number of un-paired Ponies down to two!

Also wanna see how well Amy and Avarice get along, especially since the latter is homeless!

Also wanna see how well Luna will take it when Luna finds out how much of a horror hound Colette is!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

I meant to post last night… Still tired, so yeah!

@Miss Reaper, @@Windbreaker,

Correction. There are 14 players in this RP! Miss Reaper's approved!

Alex Jones is also approved!

@,

I have a feeling that Diego's gonna show Dennis a thing or four about drinking! Things shall be interesting, indeed!

What I wanna see is how well the queen gets along with Stephen!

@@00Pony,

I can't wait to see Logan back in action! And yes, if you could bring Bowen back, that would reduce the number of un-paired Ponies down to two!

Also wanna see how well Amy and Avarice get along, especially since the latter is homeless!

Also wanna see how well Luna will take it when Luna finds out how much of a horror hound Colette is!

Oh trust me you amateurs havent drunk Honey wine and Cretan Raki yet. Makes you not want to stop drinking.

The Queen? Hmmm how woukd Stephen feel about meeting a live version of Xena? Pre-redemption that is. When she was still kind of an evil mercenary. All sexy and stuff...

And yes, if you could bring Bowen back, that would reduce the number of un-paired Ponies down to two!

Alright! I'll have that out as soon as I can.

EDIT:  I have most of Bowen's new bio typed out. His occupation and backstory are giving me loads of trouble though

Edited by 00Pony

Just waiting on Bowen's app so we can pair two more Ponies…

Also, gonna see if I can alter the OP a little, and make it not suck!

@@00Pony,

How old is he? If he's an adult, you can give Logan's old job…

... Why the deuce didn't I think of that? I have his bio pretty much finished now. Just need to figure out his place of residence... Like whether he's in a unique state to everyone else, or lives slightly closer, like last time
@,

And here, we have the recreated Bowen.

Name: Bowen Aquila Connery

Height: 5’ 10'’

Weight: 150lbs.

Eye color: Grey.

Hair color: Dirty blonde, though it appears mostly brown.

Fandom community voice actor, hobbyist artist and writer.

Backstory: Born in 1991, Bowen has lived in several different states, ranging from his birthplace in Abilene, Texas, to Biloxi, Mississippi, to Las Vegas, Nevada, and finally to Colorado Springs, Colorado. Such was life with a father in the Air Force, who had to move between bases on several occasions.

Given his changing home towns on so many occasions, Bowen was homeschooled throughout his life. Despite common stereotypes and misconceptions about homeschoolers, he's not unsocialized, actually being amiable to everyone he meets, whether they deserve it or not. Even as a police officer, he remains amiable until given a reason not to be. Once Bowen got older, he entered the law enforcement field, though he still manages to find time for things he is a fan of.

Other distinctive features: Bowen is a member of several fan communities, ranging from RTAH(Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter), MLP, Halo, Mass Effect, Fallout, ATLA, FMA, and much more, even owning merch for some. One of his contributions to said fandoms is providing his voice for fan works, such as radio plays, animations and the like, when he's not in duty.

Concealed carry all the way.

An avid horseback rider, going out on rides almost every Sunday.

Where do they live: Colorado Springs, Colorado.

So this is the main gist of it. Some more work will be necessary, but it's a start

Edited by 00Pony

(edited)

@@00Pony,

Awesome, as always! Have him live in a state that hasn't been picked yet. Can't make finding each other too easy!

Oh yeah, Bowen would be born in 1991 if he's 23!

@@Windbreaker, @Miss Reaper,

Fluttershy will be found by Alex Jones

Applejack be found by Bowen Aquila Connery… what are the odds??

We'll need two more humans to pair Cicada and Rainbow Dash!

We'll also need someone to play Celestia and Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Princess Twilight! They all can come in later!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome, as always! Have him live in a state that hasn't been picked yet. Can't make finding each other too easy! Oh yeah, Bowen would be born in 1991 if he's 23!

Oh yeah! I forgot to change the year... originally Bowen was going to be 18, but that obviously changed.  

As for where he lives... How about I just leave him in Colorado Springs? That was where he was originally going to be, so why not?

@,

You can bring Chloe back if you'd like! Just (and complete) an app for her, and I'll have her find Rainbow Dash!

@@00Pony,

Colorado Springs, it is, then!

I'll try to change some parts of the OP, then we can begin!

• Brohoof 1

@,

You can bring Chloe back if you'd like! Just (and complete) an app for her, and I'll have her find Rainbow Dash!

Ugh... By the gods, I'll try, I swear. The thing is, I really only used her for that one cameo. Also, I've never kept up with three characters before, so I'm not sure how I'll make out with that detail

I don't even remember if I gave her a last name... I'd better go searching