Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@SilverHeart, @@GeneralDirection, @@Firehearted, @Miss Reaper,

Real sorry for the wait, everyone! with fingers crossed, I hope to have the RP thread up by tonight after work, if not tomorrow night.

I'm basically gonna summarize the OP, post it, start off as AJ, then work on a post as my human characters. I hope to have that all done by the weekend.

In the meantime, here's the ocal time for your characters at the start of the RP:

New Bedford, Massachusetts - 12:03 am Saturday

Racine, Wisconsin - 11:03 pm Friday

Portland, Oregon - 9:03 pm Friday

Patras, Greece - 7:03 am Saturday

Paris, France - 6:03 am Saturday

Manheim, Pennsylvania - 12:03 am Saturday

Austin, Texas - 11:03 pm Friday

Los Angeles, California - 9:03 pm Friday

Colorado Springs, Colorado - 10:03pm Friday

Enniskerry, Ireland - 5:03 am Saturday

Manhattan, New York - 12:03 am Saturday

It's not very relevant, but how did you like my new backstory?

Oh wonderful, the middle of the night... Someone is going to get stabbed.

Glad it's gonna be morning for me

Chloe's mam: "Wake up, ma blesséd ginger."

Chloe: "But mammy..."

"Don't 'but mammy' me, lassie. We're goin ta mass."

"Mass? But it's saturday! And you know Ah don't-"

"Ah ah! Lard (Lord) knows you need all the help ya can get."

@,

It's a massive improvement, but I'm gonna have to reject Mike Sanders, as it took you multiple tries to come up with a good backstory. Add to that, you seem to have a difficult time following along, and we haven't even started yet!

I think it would br best if you sat this RP out.

@,

It's a massive improvement, but I'm gonna have to reject Mike Sanders, as it took you multiple tries to come up with a good backstory. Add to that, you seem to have a difficult time following along, and we haven't even started yet!

I think it would br best if you sat this RP out.

Oh for fuck sake i worked so hard on that. I even got the entire character, lines, area and whatnot in my head.

@@RainbowDashie,

Look, if you are going to be negative, don't do so here. There is no need for that. You just didn't cut it. This is a roleplay that the author obviously set higher standards for. Standards you sadly do not meet. 

Edited by The Original PWD
  • Brohoof 1

@@RainbowDashie,

Look, if you are going to be negative, don't do so here. There is no need for that. You just didn't cut it. This is a roleplay that the author obviously set higher standards for. Standards you sadly do not meet.

I know, but i've tried so hard, and for what? To be rejected. I understand, but you guys were so supportive like "you gotta do thai and that" and i did it and then nothing.

• Brohoof 1

@@RainbowDashie,Stop... right there... Have the decency to respect other people's decisions. We have done our best deliberating on this subject and it has drawn out too long. We have been the kindest we could... you need to understand that you are getting pushy right now.

• Brohoof 1

I know, but i've tried so hard, and for what? To be rejected. I understand, but you guys were so supportive like "you gotta do thai and that" and i did it and then nothing.

Look at it this way. We just prepared you to be able to write a reasonably quality background (which is important) whenever you might be called to make one. A lot of role plays require a backstory that long.

One of the reasons you weren't accepted was because we felt you didn't have the drive to go on for an entire year. I'm sorry this is the case.

Once you become more experienced, you will be accepted into bigger role plays. Everyone starts without knowing much, don't feel bad about it.

Edited by The Original PWD
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@GeneralDirection, @@Firehearted, @Miss Reaper,

Drumroll, please!

Link to the RP!

It's also on Page 1, in case you need to know, Troblems!

I posted the link earlier, but didn't have the.time to tell you all… anyway, I can't wait to see what you've all got!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 2

My dad and I are probably going to take a motorcycle ride to a restaurant before long... I might be able to come up with something for a couple of my Finders after that. Guess I'll wait and see if anyone I'm connected to posts and go from there if anything

I won't be able to post for another 6 hours. The RP started just minutes after I clocked in for work.

And chances are I might be too tired to make a post but if I can't get one out tonight I'll get one tomorrow.

Okay, I'll get a post in for Twi and Flutters either tonight or tomorrow. But I need to know, do you feel that the Mane Six should still have access to their Rainbow Power, namely their 'powered-up' forms? I've seen differing opinions on the matter; with some feeling it was a 'one-off' thing, I'd like to know others' opinions here before I mention it in my beginning post (which of course, will involve some of the fighting).

@Miss Reaper, @@00Pony,

Gimme a bit, and you both should have something to respond to!

Ninja'd by Miss Reaper!

@Miss Reaper,

I think it's a safe bet that Rainbow Power's gonna be used again, so I say the Mane6 should be able to access it again, only to lose it once they're separated by Avarice!

Oh, and feel free to post before me if you want!

• Brohoof 1

@Miss Reaper,

I think it's a safe bet that Rainbow Power's gonna be used again, so I say the Mane6 should be able to access it again, only to lose it once they're separated by Avarice!

Oh, and feel free to post before me if you want!

After more consideration, I think you should go and post first. I'll probably put off posting until tomorrow, actually, because I'm not used to writing anything but relatively short posts while on mobile... ^^;

@@00Pony

So which of us should post first? If you want me to, where would Aiden be? I believe you mentioned that he was returning home to L.A. but you didn't specify where he was returning from. Or if you did I missed it.