Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

(edited)

@Miss Reaper,

Your post was awesome! I'm adjusting to Applejack as well; I'm not too happy with anything I write as of late, but I hope to do AJ justice!

@@00Pony,

… I had this idea in my head ever since you said Bowen and Aidan were YouTubers: we should have both your characters and mine do a Your Grammar Sucks style skit right in front of Twilight, just to aggravate her OCD!

@@Firehearted, @, @@Windbreaker,

I'm working on my posts asmy human charaters now, but if you wanna post as the queen or Atlas, you can!

And I suppose it's okay if Fenix is sent to Earth along with Terra, but leave the gear behind. There'll be plenty of wonders for Terra in the human world!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

@, I did; quoted from my post as Cicada:

Cicada had recovered herself somewhat enough to look around. She didn't recognise the place where she was at all, but there was a strange creature sprawled out not far away. She didn't bother with them, but instead focused on taking stock of her surroundings, and the strange body she now inhabited.

So yeah, she has noticed Terra but is ignoring him cuz she's more interested in the fact that she woke up as a weird creature in a strange place. XD

• Brohoof 1

I'm offline for one day... And this explodes. Dang.

Anyway, I'm in a position where I can't work on any posts at all after 11pm EST, so I won't necesarilly be quick, but I'll try for something tomorrow.

Before I write up an application I just wanted to see if you needed any pony OC's to join in? I was part of the last one for a short time but I'm afraid I was also very busy (And in a lot of RP's) So I had to drop out. Funnily enough I was thinking about this RP the other day and when I saw that it was being rebooted I thought I'd pop my head in and see what's going on. Any space left for an equestrian OC?

@,

We've only just started, and while there is room for either a Changeling, Griffon, or Crystal Pony OC, we still need Mane cast more than anything!

We could use more humans down the pike as well!

@@Windbreaker,

No getting caught up in the panic? No falling into blackness, and no pain?

Anyhow, I'm working on my character Shawn finding Ageis Dare now!

@,

After I get Shawn out of the way, I'll have his brother find the queen!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

Nah. Aegis slept through the attack and he doesn't usually panic until things get really bad. As for pain, his bum hurts from falling on it, but he's mostly trying to ignore it until he knows a bit more about his situation.

We've only just started, and while there is room for either a Changeling, Griffon, or Crystal Pony OC, we still need Mane cast more than anything! We could use more humans down the pike as well!

@@Hypn0ticD,

Never been that good at playing Canon characters. I was hoping to enter with a Pegasus though if there's no way we could fit another in, I understand.

I'd also thought I'd bring this up...if you need another villain I've got a Character that may work, though its just an offer to see if you're interested. If you've already got things sorted that's totally okay.

If I can join with a pegasus I'll make another sheet...if not here's one of my griffin characters.

Name: Fiddle Wind

Species (Unicorn/ Pegasus/ Earth Pony/ Crystal Pony/ Changeling/ Griffin): Griffin

Approxiate Age (In human years): 19

Height (Feet and inches): 4.7

Weight (in pounds): 125 lbs

Description of your pony form: Feathers: Pink and purple. Build: Tone but definitely not bulky. She has quite a few piercings and has some bandages wrapped around her back legs. She also wears striped sleeve things...dunno what they're called.

img-3050714-1-ffecc922fea8ff01e33d448c67 

Occupation: She makes different kinds of abstract art in her free time which she sells but she focus's mostly on her career in music...she sometimes sells some more...illegal substances to get a little extra cash.

Other distinctive features (if any): She grew up in a rather...mellow household so she often gets stressed a little easily...though when she's stressed she chooses to simply stay quiet and go to another room rather then say anything.

Backstory (A little more about your character):

Fiddle was born and raised in the griffon kingdoms but never exactly fit in with the usual strong, cocky griffon crowd.

Whenever the griffons her age would get together to play, she'd wander off with one or two of her friends who also had difficulty fitting in, though they never cared.

Fiddle's friends (Rumble Sky and Green Leaf) usually left for most of the day to wonder around the forest outside of their homes. Leaving early in the morning only to return late that night covered in dirt but holding many fun treasures they'd discovered.

It was when Fiddles older brother took her and her friends out camping when she discovered that she wanted to explore more of the world she lived in.

It was rather late, Rumble, Green and Wind (Fiddles brother) were all asleep when Fiddle got out of bed, unable to sleep.

She decided to go on a bit of a walk/fly. She kept in mind where their camp site was before she set out.

After a little bit of walking she came across a path which she followed curiously ending up at the edge of a small town. Assuming it was a griffon town, she ventured in only to discover that the town was full of ponies.

Fiddle was thrilled, she had always wanted to meet a pony...but was disappointed to find that she did have to get back to camp before her brother and friends awoke.

Reluctantly, she left before getting to do more then buy herself a book.

Arriving back at the camp, she found her friends still asleep and stayed up until the sun rose reading her book, which was mostly about Equestria's history.

She traveled back home and told her parents all about the trip. Her father was quite angry that she had left the camp site but knew she had the curiosity of all the griffons in their town combined.

Her mother on the other claw was quite happy for her, she knew that Fiddle would want to travel back there some day.

On Fiddle's thirteenth birthday, her father took her on a more planned trip to the town. They rented a small room above a bakery for a week and had a wonderful time. Fiddle got herself a guitar, violin, and a bunch of beautiful abstract picture's which all inspired her to begin making art (Music wise and panting/drawing).

From then on, Fiddle visited Equestria once a year, learning more and more about the land.

When she turned seventeen she decided she wanted to move there more permanently...which was exactly what she did.

She began renting a room at a small farm between Canterlot and Ponyville.

She worked most of the week but did have some time off, which she used to visit either the city or the town, usually playing her guitar or violin on the street or just wondering around and hanging out with her new friends (She was happy to find that there were more ponies in Equestria who had the same opinion on life as Fiddle)

She'd visit home to see her family and friends about once a month. As fun as being in a world where she could be herself and...sorda fit in, she still missed all the griffons at home.

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): She's about 4.7 and weighs roughly 125 lbs. She's quite skinny but not at all unhealthy looking. She does seem to be quite tone...kinda looks like she does a lot of running or dancing. She enjoys very loose flowy clothing and hates shoes...er...will hate shoes.

Cutie Mark: None, though her talent is music. 

Edited by Fire Sky

@,

Avarice's doing quite a bit of damage as it stands, do we're good on the villain front! We also have two Pegasai, so we're good there as well…

But Fiddle Wind's approved!

160 at 5'1" is on the heavyset side, by the way--not that there's anything wrong with that!

@,

Avarice's doing quite a bit of damage as it stands, do we're good on the villain front! We also have two Pegasai, so we're good there as well…

But Fiddle Wind's approved!

160 at 5'1" is on the heavyset side, by the way--not that there's anything wrong with that!

@@Hypn0ticD,

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking straight last night...I was hella tired. I'm fixing it now. Are there any humans that don't have an equestrian to be paired with yet? And would a griffin's markings be any different then a pegasi? Their wings are bigger so I was thinking maybe her "tattoos" would just be a little bigger?

Also...I have this crazy obsession with making OC's and recently I've kinda been wanting to make a hippogriff...would that be accepted as a griffin if I were to write up their bio?

Edited by Fire Sky

@,

We need at least one more human so Fiddle Wind can be paired -- unless anyone who isn't doing so already wants to volunteer to pull double duty.

@@00Pony, @@Miss Reaper, @,

And yes, Griffons (and Alicorns) will have larger "wing marks" on their backs, as well as having larger ghostly wings in pictures.

• Brohoof 1

Also...I have this crazy obsession with making OC's and recently I've kinda been wanting to make a hippogriff...would that be accepted as a griffin if I were to write up their bio?

@@Hypn0ticD,

And what about that up thurrrr? I'd offer to play two OC's but...I've found I'm rather bad at that in big RP's like this xD

Nearly finished with a second, albeit smaller, post. Nothing for Luna yet. I'll come up with something for her in the next one. 

• Brohoof 2

Feel like I should mention this now.

I start on a job tomorrow (bout freaking time), so my posting windows will be smaller than before. Basically, I go to work at 7 or 8am, till 4pm my time, with a few short breaks, so really the only window I'll have to post on the story thread will between 5 and 11pm most days, disregarding weekends. Considering my posts would usually come out around that time anyway, not much will change, but.. Well, yeah. Just a heads up, in case that it makes me slower than usual

@,

We don't have humans to pair your OCs (yet), but go ahead--lemme see what ya got!

I'll see about assigning two more humans double duty if there aren't any new human apps by Wednesday!

@@00Pony,

Understandable! That's more than likely gonna be my window for posting as well, as my job eats up most of my day…

Can't wait to see your post as Luna! Since Avarice sent two Princesses into another dimension, will the beatdown be doubled?

You can also split your posts to cut down on the time in between!

@@Firehearted,

My character Colette just found Atlas… Sorry for the wait, but waitin' on you now!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

We don't have humans to pair your OCs (yet), but go ahead--lemme see what ya got! I'll see about assigning two more humans double duty if there aren't any new human apps by Wednesday!

@@Hypn0ticD,

Okie. I'll write up a bio and stuff now. If she's accepted I think I'll use her instead of fiddle. I'll try to get her thing posted by this afternoon.

Equestrian App

Name: Beat Burst

Species: Pegasus

Approximate age in human years: 17

Eye color: Deep Amber

Height: 3'12" as a pony/ 5'10" as a human

Weight: 105lb as a pony/ 125lb as a human

Mane color: Red

Description: His coat of fur is a pale yellow similar to Fluttershy but slightly brighter, His mane has always been slightly curled and has a round burn mark about the circumference of a D size battery. His mane is short and his tail is too and they both have a slight curl to them at the ends. He sports his Trade mark Skull Candy Headphones  and welcoming smile. He wares navy blue glasses because he is near sighted.

Backstory: Managing a business in Canterlot was hard work for Fuse; an earth pony and the owner of a successful, non-profit demolition and construction organization called Fuse Construction and Demolition; and his wife Wing Beat, a Pegasus and former drummer in an old rock band she was in as a teen. They were ridiculed by the richer folk in Canterlot for not being so.... proper and uptight and other nonsense like that. After a year and a half of being married they finally decided to have a young one of there own whom they named Beat Burst.

Beat Burst's childhood (for lack of better term) was no easer then his parents; it was worse in fact. Its worse than how Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were bullied by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. It was like that all through school but he got striate A's and graduated and left home at 14 to find his talent. After accidently blowing up a pair of headphones bass he had gotten hid=s cutie mark although he didn't realize it till about a month later and doesn't realty know what its for. He is well traveled and knows many forms of music from cultural to urban, its only a matter of time before he stumbles upon it. but one form in particular took him by storm, Dubstep. He cant get enough of this stuff and at 16 he Devoted his life to it, settling down in Ponyville near his Idol, Vinyl Scratch. Now he decides to go see this years Summer Sun Celebration and visit his parents which brings us to present time.

He is a bit of a loner and tends to stay away from anything more than a friendship.

Non-combat Skills:Because of his tendency to fly more than walk, he can fly faster than a normal Pegasus but its not by too much. His music making is superb and is very smart. His people skills are great and loves to try to compromise rather than fight. He can also destroy just about anything... although completely by accident...

Combat Skills: He is a novice fighter, but a good one at that. He is more of a tactical fighter, preferring to seek a weak point before attacking his opponent. When he cant find a week point, he simply tries to tire them out then move in for the victory, although anypony that can match his speed and strength can out match him and possibly beat him. His tenacity can also ware down his foe and he wont quit till he cant move at all. when angered, his speed and strength are doubled and attacks ruthlessly, although he gets quickly tired out while in this state.

Discription as a human: Beat Burst will ware a plain white hoodie with blue jeans. his skin tone will be a light tan and he will have an average build. His hair will be an awkward shade of red and his eyes an unheard of shade of amber.

Cutie Mark: A round, black, cartoonish looking bomb with a white pair of headphones.

@,

Your app is nice, but…

1. I envision that Equestrians don't have the same level of technology that humans do, so Skull Candies wouldn't exist in the land of Poinies,

2. We have enough Pegasai. I'm in desperate need of human and Mane characters, so if you wanna fill out an app for either, feel free!