Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

as only Princess Twilight has made an appearance

I'm a bit confused. In the RP it says all four princesses are there for the festival, in the OOC they're in hiding. I'm assuming since the RP is more current, got off that?

WOW. You rebooted this? Jeez. I think the first was like the longest-lasting RP ever.
I don't know if there are slots open, but either way, I won't be joining. I have even less time now than I used to when I was actually a part of the original (For... like... 5 posts. xD)
Good luck!

@@SilverHeart,

I didn't really give a specific place that Aidan was returning from; just that is was from somewhere in Europe or someplace else overseas.

--

@@Miss Reaper,, @,, @@Hypn0ticD,

Actually, if you all want, I can make a post for all of my Finders (that I know are going to be finding someone right off the bat - I think I missed it if it was changed, but Luna and Avarice don't come through right away still, right? I'll direct this @@Pripyat Pony, just in case anyway) doing whatever they're doing at their specified times of day. That might help give an idea of where and what the Equestrians would be dropping into.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony,

That could actually help! I'm still working on AJ's post (I was exhausted!)--but it could help that Officer Connery find her and Twilight right off the bat!

And yeah, Avarice and Luna are to come in a little later after duking it out, but don't take too long!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

I will get into QC when i get Prip's Avarice intro. As for Terra he will follow once i have time.
@, Are you on double duty? Also remind me what time and where you find me? Sorry... i am busy studying.

I will get into QC when i get Prip's Avarice intro. As for Terra he will follow once i have time.

@, Are you on double duty? Also remind me what time and where you find me? Sorry... i am busy studying.

Uh, I'm not on double duty. I am finding Corsica, and only her. Idk what you are talking about.

Slowly working on my post. In the mean time, I feel this is a pretty accurate depiction of interaction between Ulysses and Logan from the Original: 

tumblr_nav5fa2bma1sn75h6o1_400.gif

Edited by 00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD,

I think the picture embedding system is being moody.

I do actually have a question though: Aside from this starting on the weekend - or around there at least - what's the date? Was it ever decided what month and day of the month it was?

For year, I would assume it was in 2014, as that makes the most sense.

---

EDIT: 

First leg of the post, that being the one involvign the Jaegers, is done. On to the next

Edited by 00Pony

@@00Pony,

I couldn't think of date, but yes, it's late 2014. Alla the school kids should be in school, the weather's cooling down, and the release of the new Equestria Girls movie is around the corner!

@@Hypn0ticD,

So pretty much the current date? Or at least nearby?

I ask because I'm trying something new, giving the time of day, date and location of where my characters are at the time of my posts... I don't expect to remember to do it for the whole thing, but like I said, testing something new.  

---

EDIT: Leg two, that involving Aidan Walker, is complete. Time to work on Bowen's... His will probably be shorter than the first two.

And even though she's not finding anyone right off the bat, I'll write something for Amy as well.

Edited by 00Pony

@@00Pony,

That was a really good post, must have taken a while to write it. Good job.

I'll try to get a response out tomorrow before work. I don't think I have the energy for one tonight, though I may try.

@@00Pony,@@Hypn0ticD, I have put this in "summer" category. Well... it's best if it is at least mid-summer. 

@@Hypn0ticD,

Sorry, didn't see this until recently. I should be finding you and Cicada in Paris, just a little after 6 am

Sorry but i thought i posted this question here. Should i have Terra have any of his armor or Fenix? Or a spear or whatever maybe? Hmmm I could have Fenix as a phoenix imprinted on his back tattoo style. Fenix is a phoenix.

Sorry but i thought i posted this question here. Should i have Terra have any of his armor or Fenix? Or a spear or whatever maybe? Hmmm I could have Fenix as a phoenix imprinted on his back tattoo style. Fenix is a phoenix.

I don't think, even if it were transported, that the armour would change shape, so it wouldn't be useful anyway. As for your Phoenix... I don't know

"Come out and fight me! Hiding behind a horde of changelings is pure cowardice!"
Let me just mention right here as a fun fact that Chrysalis would answer such a call and the chance for a good fight should she have time. Also being the Queen she wouldn't hide in such a kind of combat. It would be pointless. She would be a vanguard and charge forth first... if anything in this case the claim the best opponents for herself.

(edited)

@,

Awesome first post! But they were in Trottingham, just so you know!

@@Miss Reaper, @@00Pony,

I FINALLY get something up, and it sucks… :(

Also, I didn't really desribe Twilight, as I'm gonna leave that up to you, Miss Reaper!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Damn, your last two posts were amazing! I may just have to let you reapply for Pinkie Pie yet!

@, @@Firehearted, @@Windbreaker,

Sorry again for the wait! I'm working on my post as Colette now, then I'll post as the twins! With luck, it shouldn't take as long as it did with AJ!

Edited by Hypn0ticD