Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who needs to share an episode together and why?

Buck Testa

Celestia/Luna/Discord is definitely No.1 on my list.

I'm aware there have been some flashbacks, but some more info on the history of Equestria in its primal time or however long ago it was would certainly be interesting.

Also, life in Canterlot Castle would be pretty interesting to see! 

I know this isn't two characters sharing an episode together (more like a bunch of characters sharing an episode together.) But did you guys read the Nightmare Arc of the comics? http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130613084917/mlp/images/d/d0/My_Little_Pony_comic_issue_8_cover_A.jpg

Something like that, but in the show.

Edited by Shadowking58

I would love to see one with Chrysalis and Discord in an episode. 

Surprisingly I don't think this has ever crossed my mind..  :huh:

I wonder what kind of antics they would get up to, and would discord "go rogue" again.

What if Chysalis transformed into Discord?  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

Surprisingly I don't think this has ever crossed my mind..  I wonder what kind of antics they would get up to, and would discord "go rogue" again. What if Chysalis transformed into Discord? 

lol what if Discord turns into Chrysalis? That's going to be a funny episode  ^_^

Edited by Code Kirin

Big Mac, Fancy Pants, Shining Armor, Bulk Biceps and Spike in some wacky adventure episode for the boys. I don't know why, but make it happen!

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

Luna and Celestia, we haven't seen much direct dialog between the two and I think it would be interesting to hear luna's feelings after all that happened