Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Is Worst Pony And Why?

OmegaBeamOfficial

OK, since there's already a mega thread on the subject of who is best pony, I thought It'd be interesting to take a look at the opposite end of the spectrum and see who we think the worst pony is. Now of course we all have different opinions, so let's try to keep control on this topic, OK? Can there be discussion over someone's choice? Yes. Flat out arguing without any real basis or saying they aren't allowed to have that opinion? No. Also, please try to give a reason whenever possible, It'll be a little boring for me and anyone else who ends up reading this if all they see is a list of names.

How bout diamond tiara? Maybe it's just a clash with my personality but I can't stand that it took her so long to somewhat stand up to her mom. My dad was like her mom and in a nice I told him not everyone's perfect. I guess it's cause she still needs more of a back bone.

• Brohoof 1

Discord is worst pony.

Why?

Discord isn't even a pony thus making him an excellent candidate for being the worst.

People ship him with my waifu celestia which I cannot forgive him or the shippers for (he also doesn't deserve fluttershy IMO)

He is op as hell and can do whatever he wants but doesn't do anything good for anypony with those powers, he is just a troll :/

Don't get me wrong.. I like him as a character.. but he is my least favourite is all XP

• Brohoof 6

I know a lot of people will hate me for this, but it's Twilight for me. While I was fine with Unicorn Twilight being around, the Alicorn version just seems so bland and boring, she's always by the book and hardly thinks outside the box, she's probably the least interesting out of the 6 or 7 if you count Starlight. I was so happy when Starlight became a main character because it seemed to make the episodes more interesting whenever she's around.

• Brohoof 2

Out of the mane 6, Applejack is the type of person that if I could only chose one of them to be my friend, I would probably pick her. But her lack of actual character makes her my least favorite of the mane 6, even if I like all of them. I don't really have a worst pony.

• Brohoof 1

Obligatory Zephyr Breeze

Also the Flim Flam bros. Their songs are dumb

I was going to brohoof....but then you bashed Flim & Flam. :-(

Agreed though...Zephyr is the worst. 

• Brohoof 3

Obligatory Zephyr Breeze

Agreed though...Zephyr is the worst. 

this is why i shouldn't post on 2 hours of sleep. ill always forget something or say something stupid :L in this case..... yea... zephyr is by far the most unrelatable

and unlikable pony i have ever seen in the show, even tho he changed for the better i still cant get over how much he irritated me.

• Brohoof 3

Zephyr Breeze, by a landslide. It's funny, I think he could have been fairly relatable to me. I just permanently lost any empathy for him when he mistreated his parents (especially when he trashed his father's cloud collection. That pissed me off GOOD).

• Brohoof 3

Zephyr and Quibble Pants...... i cant stand the character of these two losers, they really are losers. and Quibble... well I just really hate him. Bad enough its a Daring Do theme character, not really a DD fan either, but are when i get spoken to like that at cons and meets I just trail off into the distance until theyre finished talking. 

• Brohoof 2

Zephyr Breeze by a large margin. he is obnoxious in in ways I almost have to give a hats off to the writers for creating. I seriously did not believe they could one up Blueblood in the aggravation department. He is just a lounge about that instead of standing up and trying, looks for any excuse he can to avoid it. I know at the end of the episode they started on the road to fixing that, but still.. bleahhh.

As for the Mane 6, I like Rarity the least. Amazingly enough some of her episode are my favorites in the whole series, but she also can quickly get on my nerves with her overly dramatic whining and pouting.

• Brohoof 2

Starlight Shimmer without a doubt.  There are plenty of other characters that have more flaws than they have good points, like the Riches, Diamond Tiara, Zephyr Breeze, Lightning Dust etc.  But at least they only crop up very rarely or even only once.  Out of the bad characters Starlight is the one that is repeatedly rammed down our throats in the hope that if they show her often enough then everyone is bound to start liking her.

She was a great villain, especially in 'The Cutie Map', but her reformation has left her as a hollowed-out shell.  Yet the other ponies artificially lap her her presence despite the fact that (at least up to ELTSD) she not only hadn't learned the faintest thing about friendship but hadn't even got to grips with the relatively simple concept of right and wrong!

• Brohoof 2

Remember that one Griffon who casually left Dash for dead because she'd ran-out of money? Yeah.

On 11/4/2016 at 6:01 AM, Ju88snow said:

He is op as hell and can do whatever he wants but doesn't do anything good for anypony with those powers,

Even without the Elements, he's still vulnerable to some extent (e.g., Chrysalis's MacGuffin throne).

Edited by Castle Bleck
  • Brohoof 2

Before she was reformed, Diamond Tiara had definitely been the pony I disliked the most. But now that the reformation has taken place, it's actually Spoiled Rich who I dislike.

Also Zephyr Breeze and Quibble Pants aren't my favorites either. At least Zephyr had a nice hairdo, but other than that, the whole character was just a huge No thanks for me.

On 11/4/2016 at 10:09 AM, Jaspers said:

Before she was reformed, Diamond Tiara had definitely been the pony I disliked the most. But now that the reformation has taken place, it's actually Spoiled Rich who I dislike.

Also Zephyr Breeze and Quibble Pants aren't my favorites either. At least Zephyr had a nice hairdo, but other than that, the whole character was just a huge No thanks for me.

I agree on Diamond pre-S5, Spoiled, and Zephyr. And don't forget Svengallop.

Edited by Castle Bleck
  • Brohoof 1

I'm torn between three ponies for the title of Worst Pony. Lightning Dust, Zesty Gourmand and Spoiled Rich.

Lightning Dust is a downright sociopath who cares only about herself. When told that her reckless actions not only put her fellow cadets in danger, but had also endangered the lives of five ponies who could have easily plummeted to their death, her response is "Yeah, what's your point? I looked good, so that's all that matters."

As someone who considers himself a critic, Zesty infuriates me. She doesn't critique, but forces restaurants to cater to her tastes, and her tastes alone, like she's the be all end all of good food, when I bet she couldn't even boil water without screwing it up. Plus, when she's rightfully called out on her idiotic practices, all she does is turn her nose up in spite and walk away. I hope her word amounts to mud right now, I really do.

And finally, Spoiled Rich/Milk, who has literally no redeeming qualities and proves how terrible she is every time she's on screen. She clearly married for money given how much she berates Filthy Rich, she treats her daughter like an object rather than her daughter and and acts like she's superior to everyone just because. I bet you she even believes she's better than the Princesses, she's that stuck up.    

• Brohoof 4

I agree on pre-reformed Diamond, Spoiled, and Zephyr (but not Quibble).

And don't forget Svengallop.

I totally forgot about Svengallop. Also awful.

Zesty Gourmand

Also awful.

• Brohoof 1