The "Would You Rather" game

BitterBubblegum

Big Rigs. At least that one is hilarious in how bad it is, E.T is just painfully bad.

Fly a helicopter or drive a race car?  

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

Helicopter; I think I would prefer aerial view than going fast.

Would you prefer to purchase games the way you do now or pay 21.50/£16.50/$25/1632.57 руб/etc. monthly for unlimited access to all games across all platforms?

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

Hmm... I guess pay the way I do now since I don't really play games all that often. In fact, I prefer watching other people (like Game Grumps or Markiplier) play the games for me since I'm most likely never going to play them myself.

Would you rather go fishing with a rifle, or go hunting with a fishing pole?

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

Cheap memory sticks
Overdose on diet drinks or high caffeinated drinks

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

i would overdose on high caffeinated drinks

would you rather watch batman and robin or batman forever. I couldn't think of anything else sorry and enjoy

Edited by detirotbrony89

Batman and Robin just to see how bad the reviews say it is

Get the worst back injury playing limbo or get the worst cramp playing musical chairs (both of these will have party-goers panic enough to call the ambulance in a heartbeat)

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Coca cola

Have your favorite movie series get completely ripped off for the worst or have your favorite food's ingredients change for the worst

What the hay, I'll play along. Japanese concentration camp. Between systematic execution and heavily prejudiced segregation, I'll take the segregation.

Would you rather sense of touch, or lose your sense of smell?

Have all the money I ever need

Wear opposite gender fashion for a week or dress like you're a huge fan of Barney and the Teletubbies for one week

Toonami, I didn't get much of a chance to watch it back then

Get to a location by walking on train tracks and avoiding trains or by attaching yourself on the top of an airplane

Following tracks is less crazy so that.

detirotbrony89's post reminded me of this question.

For the rest of your life, would you rather live in Hitler's Germany or Stalin's USSR?

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

USSR.

Live forever while everyone you love dies or die today and the person you love most gets to survive something that should kill them.

So, people have mistaken me for a nice guy. I'm not. Don't like it? Tough. Your loss.

mirrorwing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649?do=edit

obsidian wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

Live forever while everyone I love dies

Which green- colored character would you rather hang out with?

Number One:

:post-30335-0-07296500-1422493419.jpg

Number Two:

post-30335-0-82623000-1422493472_thumb.jpg

I honestly don't care either way since I don't know enough about either one of them.

Would you rather have Trixie's voice or Adagio's voice?

The first one is from the Teletubbies while the second one is from Yo Gabba Gabba!

Trixie's voice

Destroy a school you had terrible memories about while attending it or destroy the headquarters of a company the produces bad products