Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "Would You Rather" game

BitterBubblegum

I'd rather not cross dress at all. But at least with Harlem Shake, I can hopefully disappear in the large crowd.

Would you rather have a mood ring (different colors represent your emotions) or a health ring (different colors represent your current level of healthiness)?

Health ring would be much more useful; perhaps I'm unhealthy and I'm not aware of it.

You're fighting at the front line of a war. Would you remain an active participant in the war for an unknown period of time, or commit treason in exchange for guaranteed safe evacuation to any location but never be able to return home (unless you don't mind receiving severe punishment if you were to arrive such as life imprisonment or execution).

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

get bitten by shark why i know it would hurt painfully i have heard people live from those.as for crocdile not so much i have heard people die from those 

would you rather play termnatior on nes or terminator super Nintendo  sorry if could not think of better one

(edited)

Well I never played Terminator, but if I had to pick I would pick Nintendo.

Would you rather be famous and be hated or be non famous and have everyone like you?

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm

I love sleep. I would remove the need for hunger/thirst.

You will be stuck forever in an alternate universe similar to Earthly animation.

would you rather be stuck in a Disney universe (no choice of which one)

or a Japanese anime universe (again no choice...could be anyone)

?

Disney, because there's always a chance you could end up in Attack on Titan or Tokyo Ghoul.

-----------------

Would you rather spend a night in a haunted mansion or haunted forest? 

Android. I'm not wanting to use iTunes unless iTunes is not necessary for using iPhone then I'm undecided.

Asking this question again: remove need for sleep or remove need for food and water (essentially save a significant amount of time or a significant amount of money)? You're still allowed to do either but one won't be needed for survival.