Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could you be a slave/pet?

swordsman

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Props ValRoa said:

We are all slaves to our primal instincts and the arbitrary desires of society. I don't want to be a slave - but I am.

Very wise... One step to freedom is to know the truth and knowing that you are a slave.... How else would you brake out of slavery if you do not think you are a slave?

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

We are all slaves to our primal instincts and the arbitrary desires of society. I don't want to be a slave - but I am.

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Very wise... One step to freedom is to know the truth and knowing that you are a slave.... How else would you brake out of slavery if you do not think you are a slave?

Any of you two wish to join me in a “Communist revolution”?  :ithastolookpretty:
26D6AD89-4D4F-4A88-A2B6-A804480B055F.thumb.png.8b6aad2b1c6581081f5439bd6beffe86.png

6 hours ago, TBD said:

Any of you two wish to join me in a “Communist revolution”?  :ithastolookpretty:
26D6AD89-4D4F-4A88-A2B6-A804480B055F.thumb.png.8b6aad2b1c6581081f5439bd6beffe86.png

I would simply let the train do its thing.... A wise toddler once did: Took  the single person and placed it with the rest and trampled everyone with a train.

9 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I would simply let the train do its thing.... A wise toddler once did: Took  the single person and placed it with the rest and trampled everyone with a train.

Yes if only we have that kind mercy.

• Delighted Giggle 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's interesting to me how some people confuse my softness for weakness and have tried to make me into a pet/slave, only to result in their frustration that I have a lot of pride and only cater to those who show me basic human decency or respect. So, the answer to this question is automatically a no, much to the distress of the controlling/ego types. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

It's interesting to me how some people confuse my softness for weakness and have tried to make me into a pet/slave, only to result in their frustration that I have a lot of pride and only cater to those who show me basic human decency or respect. So, the answer to this question is automatically a no, much to the distress of the controlling/ego types. :laugh:

You're the one who's the controlling type though XD

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

You're the one who's the controlling type though XD

First time I've ever heard this one :fluttershy:
Oh.. wait.. you brag about being a troll... Hmmmm.... I'll entertain you, then :ooh:
I can be a bit controlling of my projects as a perfectionist. It's unbearable sometimes. Or like when I had terror of flying in air planes cause I'm not the one in control of the machine -- "driving is more dangerous than flying," they say -- YEAH WELL AT LEAST I HAVE CONTROL OVER THE CAR D:

9 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh.. wait.. you brag about being a troll... Hmmmm.... I'll entertain you, then :ooh:
I can be a bit controlling of my projects as a perfectionist. It's unbearable sometimes. Or like when I had terror of flying in air planes cause I'm not the one in control of the machine -- "driving is more dangerous than flying," they say -- YEAH WELL AT LEAST I HAVE CONTROL OVER THE CAR D:

D:   me? Brag!? Of being a troll? Preposterous! I AM a troll... A king of their caliber actuallyB)

I like the transition you made from controlling.... To afraid of planes... Then connect it vaguely with control. Very confusing. I like it.

I give it a 7/10 though.

Note: also i fix your planes.... So its extra fun and thrilling now to fly in one.... You'd never know what will happen next:oh_golly:

12 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

You, me and football players will always have control of the car;)  

On 2/9/2023 at 4:16 PM, Props ValRoa said:

That is very poignant and true. We are all prisoners to the extent of the limitations of our consciousness.

The acceptance of our circumstances and our awareness of the current moment opens us up to freedom.

You can still be a slave and be free, you can still be free and be a slave. It depends on your awareness and acceptance.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CocoCody said:

That is very poignant and true. We are all prisoners to the extent of the limitations of our consciousness.

The acceptance of our circumstances and our awareness of the current moment opens us up to freedom.

You can still be a slave and be free, you can still be free and be a slave. It depends on your awareness and acceptance.

*sees what Coco is quoting and is like 'oh gawsh who wrote that even' ? sees its Props and it all falls into place* OHHH OF COURSE <3 This is normal. Carry on. :laugh: <3 <3 <3 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

*sees what Coco is quoting and is like 'oh gawsh who wrote that even' ? sees its Props and it all falls into place* OHHH OF COURSE <3 This is normal. Carry on. :laugh: <3 <3 <3 

Coco and Silky better steal the Astro Megaship if they want to unlock a Megazord:secret:  

you know when i posted this i was reading / watching something were  aliens took over  the earth and make all human there pets and they treat us humans like well how  we treat own cats or dogs. well the man guy in it had been army SF but after the fall he was a pet for this rich alien(the aliens looked like those demon people race from D&D if i am remembering right)  and he ended up protecting her a lot and by the end they fell in love. Maybe it was a anine?

Anyways i am older now and i was reading a book called fae wars and  now i would fight tell the end. as i got older i became more war like and i got better trainning also i am just madder now

2 hours ago, swordsman said:

you know when i posted this i was reading / watching something were  aliens took over  the earth and make all human there pets and they treat us humans like well how  we treat own cats or dogs. well the man guy in it had been army SF but after the fall he was a pet for this rich alien(the aliens looked like those demon people race from D&D if i am remembering right)  and he ended up protecting her a lot and by the end they fell in love. Maybe it was a anine?

Anyways i am older now and i was reading a book called fae wars and  now i would fight tell the end. as i got older i became more war like and i got better trainning also i am just madder now

Source of this anime please.