Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could you be a slave/pet?

swordsman

Hell no. If someone tried to make me their slave or pet, I'd beat their ass or die trying. Not going to live that kind of life. Fuck that shit.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't be a slave if it involved certain things that I am against doing that cannot be mentioned here.

I'd love to be someone's pet, collar and everything

N-not in a kinky way or anything

Not for an alien though, aliens are gross.

that sounds fun!! :squee:  As i said before when i started this i have been in a somewhat slave and master thing before and i have been waiting for that person/thing to serve.   as King George VI said  The highest of distinctions is service to others and as a warrior/swordman  it's my duty  to serve my master and serve them well, to be there guardian and protector keep them safe for all all threats both foreign and domestic.  If i see my master is good i will give them  my Armed Forces Oath of Enlistment and then will have me mind and body.   So far i have not found that master and when i get a wife she will get all of me for the good or bad, it's what i ask of anyone i will serve or will serve with.

Other then that if any alien no matter what they look like all i got to say to them is My weapon  and I are the defenders of my world. We are the master of our enemy. We are the saviors of life.So be it until victory is won and there is no enemy. I won't let you hurt my planet and  I won't let you hurt my friends. 

I already act like a cat (laze around doing nothing all day) ... so if they let me do that I'm fine. If they don't let me do that or stop airing MLP, where do I sign up with the resistance?

I would love to be a pet, with the collar. I would wear cat ears and a tail and be what I want to be X3. Call me weird but hey we all gotta have something to make us different.

• Brohoof 1

Hehe I thought you meant something else when I first read the title..
That'd be a yus yus yus

However...

Aliens?

Nope nope nope. I don't want to be an alien's pet what the heck :s Fight back of course! (More like flee and hide for me)

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, I really need to get my mind out the gutter... XD That topic name put me right off, damn, I'm strange  >_>

Possibly, if I were promised to be treated well. I can't see myself being patriotic enough to actually put up much of a fight lol, even if it's for my planet. Can't promise I'd do outstanding in terms of physical stuffs, but I'll try! XD

• 5 years later...

You know I'd try to resist those aliens at first but you know what, people today are all in a mental slavery anyway they wouldn't care really. So you know do what you already do slave away for someone else then pay your enslavers some of the pocket money they gave you. Oh wait they only gave you that pocket change so you could buy more product consoom do not criticize the narrative. 

On 9/4/2014 at 10:36 PM, swordsman said:

let say alien were to come here and take over the earth and make all human there pets/slave  and they treat us humans they were we treat own pets(think cats or dogs) do you think you could a good pet or are  going to fight them in the  resistance?

To answer this specific question, but not the other one (the one most people think about), no... I don't want to be a pet for an alien. :wacko:

4 hours ago, Blivy said:

Well the topic title is misleading for sure! 

Exactly what I was thinking. :ButtercupLaugh:

Anyway, with that aside...I hate being controlled by anyone or anything. My answer is no. :awwthanks:

No, I don't think I could stand the idea of captivity at all, even if it's made pleasant with occasional Scooby Snacks. There just isn't enough to justify it. 

Okay, maybe if you tossed in a rubber frisbee...:please:

• Brohoof 1