Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mrbrunoh1

Looks great,has the usual great eyes and vibrant colors. Great job as expected.  :maud:

Nice.

But her cutie mark is huge. I would shrink it.

But other than that. Good job.

By the sun, you've done it again. This art style really accentuates blue, which makes this so beautiful. I think this is my favorite one yet.

Yeah, i try the best in Light's and Shadow's of drawn, thanks for feed ;D

could have gone more into detail with the horn, but other than that i really like this. *thumbs up*

Ah okey i will make better, and thanks for Feed :D

• Brohoof 2

Because of where her tongue and the corner of the room are placed, at first glance it always looks like a long string of drool is hanging out of her mouth.

Are there peanut butter crackers just outside the frame?

• Brohoof 2

Because of where her tongue and the corner of the room are placed, at first glance it always looks like a long string of drool is hanging out of her mouth.

Are there peanut butter crackers just outside the frame?

kkkkkkkk, yeah xD, thanks for feed ;)

The lighting and shadowing on Trixie is great, and the color is nice and bright.

Well done, good sir (Or Madam)

Thanks for feed, and Sir xD, -broohoof-

• Brohoof 1

You really capture the essence of Trixie. Looks beautiful and vibrant. The cutie mark( like others said) is a bit big though. 9.7/10 Amazing job.

I think I lost myself in size at draw time '-', thanks for feed

• Brohoof 1

That beautiful art style on the eyes is back! Goddamnit stop being so great with those things, or at least do Fluttershy & Luna, otherwise I'm going to start liking too many ponies for me to handle!!! Neighsayers/10 (no that is not a bad thing), gorgeous eye style is gorgeous. Though someone was right about the cutie mark, much to big. Minor complaint buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it is there since you want feedback so much

• Brohoof 2

That beautiful art style on the eyes is back! Goddamnit stop being so great with those things, or at least do Fluttershy & Luna, otherwise I'm going to start liking too many ponies for me to handle!!! Neighsayers/10 (no that is not a bad thing), gorgeous eye style is gorgeous. Though someone was right about the cutie mark, much to big. Minor complaint buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it is there since you want feedback so much

Thanks for this, I will drawn Fluttershy with Luna, but now i finishing other drawn xD

I love the sharp edges; it's something I don't see enough of anymore, it exaggerates Trixie's features very nicely and gives the drawing a very clean feeling. Definitely one of my favorite pieces.

Thank you so much, I see that the staff is enjoying my style of drawing, I intend to bring better things ;)

looks awesome great job

Thanks my friend xD

• Brohoof 2