Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Minty_The_Sweet, Astral smirked, like the changeling could kill her, she did have a ward spell cast on herself. and upon hearing Crystal's question her smiled vanished. "Why don't you ask her yourself? she is right there." She said gesturing to the changeling. "I think she'll know more than me."

@

Crystal turned to where she had last heard Butterfly, her white slightly blueish eyes seeming to dig into Butterfly's soul. "I would never take advantage of the pony that taught me more social skills then any changeling classroom... and what friendship really is" Butterfly's words were true but did convey her shyness in the bucket loads. Crystal couldn't tell if Butterfly was telling the truth but she knew that shyness was true and it did confirm a lot of the visits Crystal and Butterfly had together to be true with genuine amounts of awkwardness and not some trick for affection.

(edited)

@@Blitz Boom

Sen sighed, exasperated and ready to beat himself up. If self deprecation were a sport, he would be on the way to start making himself a champion. 

"I don't know what to make of him anymore." Sen yelled, grabbing his horns and poised himself, ready to pull them off their stumps. "I don't blame Omen, but Discord's influence was far-reaching. I don't know what else to make of him other than his desire to change. Some say he wishes to do so, but under a guise that hides deception. Others say he truly wishes to change and seeks guidance from someone named Fluttershy. And I am here no closer to finding out!"

He gave himself room to calm down and let off some steam with Lin closeby, laying one claw over his shoulder, a reassurance.

"Forgive me. You didn't need to see that and I'm sure I can sort this out later when more pressing matters are concluded. I just don't know what to believe anymore. Discord's magic messed with my clan's minds, made them insane. And seeing them like that, it makes me wonder just how close anyone is to the brink of insanity. Myself, Lin, Omen, anyone." 

Lin chimed in after some time had passed: "A repressed memory. Some of his memories remain."

Edited by EQ_Theta

@@Moonlit,

"Hehe, I grew up in a hospital, I've been around small, bitey things before. Besides, my mane and tail is already pretty short, never liked it hitting around when flying y'know?"

She ruffled her own mane a bit and grinned. Even if this was bitten down to the last few strains, it could regrow. Getting snuggles from baby sirens however, would only be around once.

"And my day's been fine. Spent some time wandering around town and helping a few ponies out that seemed like they had small issues that wouldn't be worth the trip to the hospital. Like this one pony who had popped his leg out of the socket. Bones and the setting of them are my speciality, so I got that fixed up nice and easy, then the word spread and well, you know how it goes.

Also had the little terror around with me and I swear, she can reeeeeally play ponies off for her own benefit. Shy at first, but then some started to offer her snacks, and then she began to play cute as anything whenever somepony got near, which just got her more snacks... You can see where this is going."

She sends a look towards the mimic still gnawing on the tea leafs from her cup.

"Tempted to wear a sign next time that says *Warning, don't feed the beast* but I think she'll just gnaw on my head again."

@@Wolves,

"Can't say I saw that one coming, but nice to see more of her family."

Happy... Wasn't exactly sure what to think of this now. He had expected this to be a friend or a minor acquaintance of hers that he might be able to impersonate another time if it came down to that, but not family. Which were a bother, because he generally speaking didn't impersonate family if he had a choice in the matter.

He could say it was because of there being a limit to his morality, but to be honest, it was just because it was a lot harder to impersonate somepony as close as family, as they knew eachother more than he could get out in a short while and there were all these little quirks and whatnot that he might miss... Frankly, not worth the hassle.

Though, he could at least tell that Cyan's brother wasn't made of the strongest stuff considering how rattled he seemed. Or as she put it, shaken up. Perhaps he could dig into that a little and see what would happen from there. Might be that amidst the inane talking, he would get an idea of what to do from here.

"Not used to these kind of things, huh? From a more quiet place or is this place just normally dozy?"

________________________________________________________________________________

@@EQ_Theta,

"You need not to worry. Anger is as much part of us as anything, and it is harmful to just let it build up. Better to let it out once in a while now, is it not?"

Mother had seen her share of emotions and reasons for those throughout her years, and had gone through some herself that would range from minor to world consuming, so she knew well that sometimes things would just need to be let out before it bubbled over into something too great. And besides, she had a common ground with him as being dissatisfied with Omen's master, and that joyful little reality negated the bad things well for her.

"And anyone can go insane, if the right things are done to them. That her master have been one to spread insanity is not something I condone, but I cannot say that I am surprised. Those to wield chaos have a hard time leaving the world as it is, and there is no mind more fitting for a chaotic being than an insane one.

Still, I don't defend it. It is still a choice, and if he tries to change himself, then it will become a consequence that he will eventually be faced with and have to redeem himself for. You can consider it proof that he truly tries to change if he seeks to redeem himself for past mistakes with those he wronged that still lives, or their descendants to might still hold grudges or scars.

The prideful being I saw at least would not go that route, and neither would the master that Omen told me about. It is why I consider overcoming that and learn humility to be a sign of personal change, though we will see... Perhaps it is too late for him to be forgiven anywhere?"

She let out a small sigh and looked at the siblings with somewhat worried eyes.

"If you hold memories of anything he did, could you ever forgive? Or do you think his efforts, if they are true, will be in vain as noone will believe or accept a change?"

@@Blitz Boom, Serenade nods, "I tried having my mane and tail cut short, but whenever I switch back and forth they regrow, so I'm forced to have them long. And since I tend to be in and out of the water alot, I constantly have the wet look." Getting up, she trots over to the cupboard and quickly makes two sandwiches, before trotting over to Ziggy and placing one in front of her. "And as for Fah'lina" Serenade taps the apple in front of the mimic, indicting that that is her's. 

@@Blitz Boom Golden Spell turned to Happy as the other pony began to speak to him. "Well, this doesn't exactly happen every day," he replied matter-of-factly. "This place is usually ever so peaceful. Besides, yes, I live in Canterlot." He thought of his home and wondered why he had even left today. 'Of all the days...' he thought. 'I had to visit family...' A gust of wind rattled the roof above, shocking him out of his world of thoughts.

@@Blitz Boom

"Someone believes in him," Sen replied. "I guess that's as good as it gets for Discord if I were in his place. He's difficult to forgive, and I'm sure I should pity the ones who openly do but that is their decision to make as much as it is mine. Whether I'll be satisfied with that will be my burden to bear."

Lin interrupted, "Just wondering, how soon can we embark on this journey to clean out this impure magic? I'm feeling a little anxious about this and I'd like to get some of this weight off my chest."

@Blitz Boom

"Sounds good to me," Rapid Wind commented about the billboard as it felt it likely there were jobs posted on it. Rapid Wind was unaware Stargazer had thoughts about Mayor Mare, but he drank his cup of coffee in one gulp and got up and was raring to go.

@@Minty_The_Sweet, @@Blitz Boom,  Astal heard some ponies talking, she turned to look at them. "Hey!" She called out to the ponies waving her hoof at them. "What are you looking for?!" Her yelling caught the ponies attention. "Should we help them?" She asked turning to Butterfly and Crystal, slightly shivering once she saw Crystal's grey blue eyes.

@@Blitz Boom, (heres something to play with) Indeed something did seem to get closer, or more the path the two were on seemed to be rushed into what looked to be a castle of sorts coming towards them. The castle cresent had seen before but he doubted Zinthar had. It was his family castle, a great tall structure gothic looking and in the night sky above the two flying.

As cresent and zinthar would look around they seemed to be in a small village looking at the giant flying castle, the wings were the size of full grown trees one would cut down and make a cabin after. The shape of the wings of the castle were giant at wings and they moved slowly as if trying not to disturb the village bellow it.

Cresents jaw drooped for he didn't see this coming

@@Blitz Boom,@@Frosty Frost,

'No hugging, no questions AND no singing?! what is this for a boring place?!' Summer said loudly, it was like they made this place exactly from her worst nightmares. How would she ever survive that place??

'but what happens when I prance into your little village singing questions while hugging every dragon I see?' She then said with a challenging attitude, she just wanted to see how nerzhei reacted, she didn't mean it. She just wanted to tease the big dragon a bit since summer still didn't like her. 

because it was a joke she quickly added 'That was a joke, obviously, I wasn't really planning on doing that

then summer had a real question

'you said you'd get us to the place we need to be but what is that place.' She asked.

(edited)

@@Moonlit,

The mimic looked at the apple with a little disinterest at first whilst she finished gnawing on the tea leaf she had found in the cup. Normally this wasn't her thing, but it had tasted interestingly, and didn't seem toxic, so she hadn't seen an issue.

Still, the leaves were over eventually and she began on the apple, yet still gnawing slowly on it. She wasn't voraciously hungry right now from all the snacks she had gotten through the day, so she'd take this last one slowly, then likely find someplace to hide and take a nap whilst she digested.

Ziggy didn't eat fast either, but it was more because she didn't like taking too big mouthfuls. Too many were the times she had seen something getting stuck in somepony's throat because they got impatient or greedy eating whilst getting her medical license, so she had a habit of taking it a little by little so she couldn't add herself to that list. And besides, it was a tasty sandwhich, and you didn't gobble tasty things. You relished them.

"I tried growing my mane long once, after my sister dared me to do it. Turns out that flying the way I do with that slapping me in the face really gets disorienting. Can't even remember how many things I stumbled into that first time but... Yeah. Had to cut it down since then, but not the tail. I've never really been able to grow a long tail like yours."

Ziggy turned to show her short tail more and wriggled a little so it dangled somewhat from side to side. Why? Well... Why not? Seemed more fun this way.

"Why'd you want a short mane and tail though? I think what you have looks both fitting and pretty. Or is it something about it dangling around when it's wet? Ooooh, didn't think about that. I could see that being sorta uncomfortable."

___________________________________________________________________________________

@@Wolves,

"Good, cause no offence, if this was a sort of thing that was normal to see everywhere, I'd bolt out of Equestria again. Nice place, sure, but even out east this sort of thing didn't happen. And they have a lot of weird stuff going on there."

One failed trip there had told Happy a lot back in the day, for example in regards to how low in the food chain a travelling changeling really were. The wildlife, strange Kitsune beings and heck, even the local ponies, were of a tougher breed than most he had run into before, and he had almost been exposed when getting out of a particular feisty little town on the very edge as he had made stop there when getting on his way to Equestria. The boat had to make a long trip around because of a storm which had taken them there to hold out, and then... Well, some things were better left to the depth of his memory, and the Kitsune that had made it a game to make his stop a hell of near exposures.

"Mind me asking something though? Cyan here mentioned her broth- I mean, you, when talking about her fruits and vegetables earlier. How's that working when you're in Canterlot and she's here in Ponyville?"

Happy turned to Cyan with a slightly apologetic look going over him and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Sorry for all the questions, it just helps talking when I get nervous and with what's going on out there, my mouth's running off like a changeling in Canterlot."

@@EQ_Theta,

"One should not give forgiveness that easy either, but holding a grudge without accepting it could become invalid later can be just as foolish. Far as I am concerned, your approach is the sensible one, where you are open for being able to, but you will need to be convinced of things first.

And as for Omen..."

Mother smiled and let out a small, pearly laughter.

"She is getting here, but she haves her hooves full with a little present she have been given. It is a pity that you did not see the moment she was handed it by her sister's son like I did, yet I think you will find the aftermath interesting nevertheless when she arrives.

I think you would like her sister. Her master was one who fell in here by accident some years ago, and was approached by my children fast as the magic rolled from his tentacles. Strangely, he picked the one who stood away and observed, instead of the ones who spoke then, but the choice seemed to have ended well. He was a good master that taught her well, and in time, he made her a more permanent part of his life, turning to become a mate she cherishes as much as us.

She is a really sweet child. Caring, nurturing and with a calm mind, which helps her well in bringing up her many children, as well as looking after those like Omen who is here and remain stagnant. Not sure why the one son she haves that shows interest in visiting this place finds her so intriguing, but who am I to judge his tastes? Perhaps the curious minds just works well together.

Ah, but I ramble again. I apologise for that, but it is so rare that I get outside visitors that when it occurs, I simply cannot help myself sometimes.

Regardless, Omen should be here shortly, and your journey can go on. Depending on what I decide to do with the present, that might change some, though I must admit, I am tempted to let her keep it. If for nothing else, then to give her a chance to learn some responsibility the hard way."

A little cryptic, but from the sound of things, whatever she had been given might be alive. Given to her by a child, from a world where a master constituted something with tentacles.

Yeah, nothing could go wrong there at all. Not a thing.

@@Rapid Wind,

It wouldn't be long before they got to the office of Mayor Mare.

Inside would be the usual reception for her assistant, a few places to sit, a faint smell of coffee and ink, and directly to their right, a billboard where somepony had just put up a flier for some kind of upcoming event that needed some workers to get set up. It was not the only one, as over a dozen of small to large fliers were up there and most of them were for job listings - plus a few asking if they had seen a pet - so Rapid should have a few he could pick from for sure if he looked.

Stargazer on the other hoof, excused himself and went towards the receptionist who, after a bit of talk, would walk over and knock on the mayors door, asking if she had time.

"Probably going to take a little time. Good luck with the posting until then Rapid."

The Night Guard had turned his head and said the last bit to Rapid before he were told he could go in and he went into the privacy of the main office to talk with Mayor Mare. It would be hard to tell how it'd go, but Rapid might be able to hear the mayor saying she was happy to see the Stargazer again in a somewhat pleased and surprised tone before the door got closed and he was left with just the receptionist, the billboard, and a bit of time to spare.

________________________________________________________________________________

@,

@@Minty_The_Sweet,

The pegasi and earth pony alike perked their ears and looked towards the one that had spoken. The initial look going over them would be searching from the pegasi, and cautious for the larger earth pony, as if she expected the new voice as an enemy right off the bat.

"Huh? Wha- Oh, just a pony, and a few others."

The pegasi raised a hoof in greeting, whilst what had to be her sister slowly did the same, though she did not look as confident about things as the other one did.

"Hey, have any of you seen a brown saddlebag and a sack around here somewhere? We lost it after we got chased by some kind of freak creature with a snake for a tail and two heads and we Really need to find it again."

"W-Were going to be in so much trouble if the things a-are lost. They're, uhm... Important."

The two moved forward a bit whilst talking, though the earth pony with some minor hesitation that was likely only overruled by the fact that the other one was going there.

@@cwhip9,

Zinthar just looked around in disbelief at the absurdity of it all. Not so much the small village, which he could guess made kind of sense, but a giant, flying, horror-looking castle above it? No, not in this lifetime.

"Okay, this is just bizarre."

He glances towards one of the doors to a nearby building and saw a mark there not unlike the one that had adorned the door of the dreamer they had wandered away from before, so this still seemed part of the dream world in some way, but... Come on, flying castle? What the hay were the reasoning for making a place have That?

"I have seen things worse, certainly, but a flying castle? Really? Even my old owner would begin to set questions to this even being possible in reality, and he would usually find anything unusual fascinating."

@@Summer Breeze,

@@Frosty Frost,

Nerzhei looked at the pegasi slightly annoyed, but trying to stay neutral in this.

Frankly, whilst she did find it well that one of them had the sense to react with suspicion, the sort of spite that would be in going against a direct warning about things that wouldn't be taken too well around here, was irritating, and made her opinion on the little creature fall lower.

She didn't seem to be the only one having issues with the warnings though, but at least the filly had the decency to just look slightly depressed after *no hugging* had been mentioned, clearly disappointed that she wouldn't be able to just run around and hug a whole new species like it was nothing.

"I set up these *suggestions*  because that's what will get this through smoothly, and the more things get complicated, the longer you're just gonna stay here while my kind starts to become more willing to throw you back into the valley until you become firewood. Remember, you're not gonna fall in bad ground because you talk or have a good time like we do, you'll do get into bad omens because you're ponies, and the less spectacle you make, the more they will be willing to just say something between themselves and ignore you. You don't want the wrong kind of attention when trying to get out of restricted teritory now, do you?

And I'm taking you directly to our leaders. We call them a council mostly for show, as they're just really the three elders amongst us, but they are the ones who makes decisions and the ones who can make sure that both you, and potentially the dryad, can out of here without incident. Elder Krahvus is the one who tends to swing the vote the most times, so he'll need to be convinced that this is nothing more than you getting here by accident and not a sort of recon mission the most."

She let out a sigh and started to rub her forehead with two claws on her right hand again. Nerzhei wasn't used to this much happening at once, and frankly, it was giving her a feeling like a mild migraine now that things were snowballing quite a bit.

"They'll likely have you in separately, as they will have questions for the dryad about the state of the valley specifically, but if this is just played off well and without making a spectacle, everything should be fine from all sides."

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Melke

@@Blitz Boom

@@Mentis Soliloquy

@@Denim&Venom

Miststalker and Carl moved quickly through the portal, tethering webs on their way in as a way to slow their fall on the other side. Both did so knowing that it was quite possible that the portal would cut their webs when it closed. If that were the case, they would still be able to land just fine, but it was always better to be prepared for anything.

@@Blitz Boom

@@SugarfootWillie

@@Quinch

@@Lonk Chase

@@GingerLightning

As Lonk ran from the hand, Ink just stood there, frozen in fear. The hand grabbed the Pegasus, but not before Ginger's fangs sank deep into its skin. The taste would be sweet, like maple syrup mixed with strawberries. The arm began to flail about, still holding Ink firmly in its grasp. Quinch's attack caused The Forgotten One to close its eyes in pain and move backward to give it a little more distance from its attacker. It pulled its arm back through the rift, and if Ginger didn't react quickly, she would be pulled through with it.

@@Rapid Wind

"So, where are we going for lunch?" Starlight asked nervously. Discord was making her uncomfortable, invading her personal space like that. It also didn't help that he seemed like the manipulative type, a quality that Starlight had once had herself, and regretted deeply.

@@Blitz Boom, The Siren slowly munches her sandwich, "I'd just think it would be fun for a change. I've had a long mane since I was young, I tended to trip over it alot when I was younger. I don't mind the 'wet' look, but I don't want everypony to assume I just got out of the shower or out of the river. And if I'm learning to fly, having this " She runs a hoof through her hair, "flapping about might cause problems." Once finished with her sandwich, Serenade gets up and stretches, before grabbing the plates and taking over to the sink. "My evening is free, just have wait until I get the letters back."  

@@Blitz Boom "It's fine," Cyan told Happy, then nodded to Golden Spell to answer him.

"Well..." he began. "I grow the fruits and vegetables over in Canterlot, then send them over here every three days for Cyan Flare to pick up. I pay to have them sent over, but I sell a lot of the products myself too, of course, earning a lot more than I lost." He smiled. "And Cyan, being a successful sales-pony herself, makes her money from selling them too. Means a little more work for me, but I don't mind!"

@Melke @Blitz Boom @Mentis Soliloquy

"No? No one gonna give me any intel?" Priestess shrugged. "Alrighty then!" She looked over at Summer & Reverie. "Don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone, okay my girls?"  She then dove through the portal.  

"You're actually one of the few that has wished me a safe journey. Thank you for that." Allure said to Brittle before heading to the portal. She stopped short, turning towards her mate's wife & daughter. "I'll try to bring her back for you. I promise." Before walking in herself. 

"I have seen things worse, certainly, but a flying castle? Really? Even my old owner would begin to set questions to this even being possible in reality, and he would usually find anything unusual fascinating."
  "the castle actually flys in manity as well but only in times of-" the batponys words were caught off when a loud boom was herd. And a blimp flew over it the sound of screaming bombs began to fall on the castle and hen the village from the blimp.

"Look out!" cresent said taking flight and carrying his feline friend to avoid a falling bomb. As the bombs kept falling a siren went off and more explosions were herd with the bombs falling all around them

Lonk turned left down another street, away from the action. He needs to regroup, think about what to do next.

"Hmm, ymm wmm mmm?" Lonk heared somepony mumble.

He turned to face Jaraco holding a sword, it's grip in his mouth.

Jaraco spits it onto the ground. It makes a loud "CLANG" noise on impact.

"You owe me ten bits for borrowing that," he jokingly remarks.

"Oh shut up," Lonk replies.

Lonk then picks up the sword in the same fashion Jaraco did, wondering if sharing spit was a good idea or not.

"Take care," Jaraco commanded as Lonk ran off with the sword back to the fight.

Lonk remembered the hand. Is it still there? What will it think about Lonk's new gear? He doesn't know. But he'll just have to find out.

(edited)

@@Seamore Sandwich, @@Lonk Chase, @@Blitz Boom,

Ginger Lightning's eyes dilated like a cat that just spotted it's prey. Sweet! It's blood is sweet! I love sweet things! Eat it! Eat it! she thought as she quickly spun around in a sort of death roll like a crocodile that got a hold of it's prey.She tried to tear a huge chunk out of the creature with her four inch  razor sharp fangs...

Edited by GingerLightning

@Blitz Boom

Rapid Wind paid little mind to the mayor's happy tone as he briefly heard it. He assumed any town official would at least pretend to be happy and social to maintain position and authority. Instead, he gave the receptionist a small nod as a greeting and then went over to the billboard to check the jobs. There were quite a few choices, so Rapid Wind browsed amongst the posters. He did also notice the pets missing posters and other posters, but for now his concentration was on job advertisements.

@Seamore Sandwich

"Oh, I have the perfect place in mind," Discord chuckled.

"Where's that?" Fluttershy asked with a bit of stubbornness, because she thought Discord was going to grab her and Starlight and teleport them there. Discord was tempted, but he had made his dear Fluttershy scowl once already and so restrained himself.

"Follow me," Discord said, using his weird wings to become aloft in the sky and began leading the way to the café he had in mind. Fluttershy decided to follow to see what Discord might get up next.

@@Blitz Boom

Lin looked puzzled, a little unsure but mostly leaning towards a quizzical head tilt. 

"I... see. I'm sure you've got things covered in that department but I would advise caution. Just in case something goes wrong, which could happen.... I think. I'll keep quiet now." Lin stammered for a second and rubbed her head with one claw. Sen raised an eyebrow, evoking a silent message to his sister along the lines of: "really?" He was unamused by the display but wouldn't speak of it any further. 

"We'll await Omen's arrival," Sen added, hoping to loosen any tension brought about by his sister.  

@@Blitz Boom@,

"Ok" Butterfly and Crystal said at the exact time. "Maybe I should put something up though" Butterfly transformed into her normal pony form but it felt loose and hard to keep. "Well can someone help me in the direction? blind ya know?" Crystal pointed to her eyes with a single hoof.

@@Minty_The_Sweet, @@Blitz Boom,  Astral always recognized the magic that ambiently emitted off of ponies no matter what species they were, but she felt worried once she realized both Null and Void ((clever name choices there)) weren't emitting any magic which made her a bit nervous.

She decided to shake it off and went to help guide Crystal. "Here, I'll help you." She wrapped her hoof around Crystal's. she felt nervous walking near those ponies, especially once she felt her warding spell deactivate, but she could always recast it later. "A snake for a tail, with two heads." She repeated the words to herself. "You mean like a chimera?" She asked, the creature being the closest to the description. 

@Summer Breeze

@Blitz Boom

Frosty grinned. A no-hug-zone would probably kill Summer if she stayed in it for too long.

"Don't worry Summer, I'll give you a big hug and sing a song with you once we're out of here," he said with a wink.

Frosty then turned to Nerzhei.

"No hugging? That's pretty harsh, you know. Hugging is, like, a vital part of our culture. To not hug is to not be a pony. Are you asking us to not be ourselves? Because that's really bad."

He quickly added "This is also just a joke, I don't actually want to hug all the dragons, and I fully understand you, please don't get mad."

"So who is this Krahvus guy?" Frosty asked, "Is he nice? Because if he is, this becomes a lot easier then. If he's mean, then it's going to be a long day. Please tell me he's nice, please."

Nerzhei looked like she had a lot on her mind. Frosty hoped that everything would be alright. Judging from what Nerzhei was doing, it looked like things were going to get complicated.

(edited)

@@Frosty Frost,

@@Summer Breeze,

"Krahvus is a... Complicated dragon. Of the three elders, he is the oldest, and were it not for him, I would not be allowed to do my research and craft the little sensors and such I have for the camp in case something happens in the valley. Yet, as much as he is supportive of knowledge, it is mostly to better the safety of this place, or to prepare for an attack. To him, things like ponies showing by accident is a liability to that safety, and his vote can swing the other two to agree, but at the same time, him and the others knows that if news ever come out that we have condemned a being from Equestria to certain death, we could be talking about open war, which will be even worse.

He will weigh this, and other things, before casting his vote, but know that it will be based on what's better for us, not for you. It's his duty to think that way if he likes it or not, so even if he carries a personal opinion about your kind, it will not affect his judgement much, if at all. Considering everything, the chance of war is likely going to sway him towards having you escorted out of dragon country before any pony sympathisers sends news to Equestria, but we'll see. Noone really knows what angles he weighs things by when it comes to it."

Some long words that basically boiled down to her saying that Krahvus was neither good nor bad, but a more or less neutral dragon who had greater things than racial friction to guide his choices. No words on the other two, but they might also be weaker of mind since they had been stated thus far to be able to be swayed by the vote of one from their original sentences.

It also filled a blank in what would happen directly with Lyriel, since as mentioned, Krahvus wanted information that would help their safety, and knowing things about the dryads about weaknesses, as well as the story of how and why they got mad, would be worth a good deal. Perhaps enough for her freedom, if she proved not to be corrupted as well that were.

________________________________________________________________________________________

@,

@@Minty_The_Sweet,

"C-Changeling!"

The earth pony took a few steps backwards after seeing the transformation going on with one of the three they had just met, with fear showing in her left eye. The right looked pretty much the same... And slightly reflective, if they got a good enough look at what would turn out to be a glass eye.

"Easy sis, it's just a small one, and alone it looks like. This one's not a changeling at least, see?"

The pegasi held her hoof a bit more forward towards Astral, who was close enough now that it should disable or at least fizzle any changeling magic out, and there was nothing. No sudden transformation, no screaming, no dozens of the critters jumping out to drag them back to their hive or anything. She were safe...Ish. Ponies weren't usually problematic beings, but that could be said about a lot they had met through the years, and that had never held true for everypony.

"Probably a stray or something, or we would've been jumped by now."

Her sisters breathing and fearful eyes seemed to calm down a little by little after that, though she were still wary of these, admittedly young, creatures. Still, she took a step forward again, accompanied by the slight *clack* sound when the joints in her wooden leg got pressure put on them that always were, whilst her sister addressed the gathered ones again.

"Okay, that aside, the chimera or whatever you called it is likely what you're thinking of. We don't have them back home, so I don't know the names for them, but it sounds sinister enough to fit."

"Null... The items?"

The nervous voice cut in and made Null shake her head a bit.

"I'm getting to it Void, no worries."

"H-How couldn't I worry? It's c-cursed items. The longer we don't have them... The damage they c-could do..."

Null let out a small sigh, looking between her sister and the three strangers.

"I know, I know... Look, do you think you could help? We lost track of things around a waterfall, and we can't find it anymore, nor any of our hoof prints, and if we let those things just lay about, bad things are bound to happen."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

@@EQ_Theta,

It wouldn't be long before the wall would split and Omen be allowed entrance once more before the wall went down. On a glance, nothing seemed to be strange about her though, which went a bit against what Mother had said before.

Well, nothing strange if you ignored that parts of her mane were burning with small embers and she seemed to have a creature biting her mane. Quite a ferocious creature too, though elegant as the appearance was that of a sort of dragon, but more oriental in style as it's body was long and snake-like instead of brutish like the usual ones around Equestria. It seemed to float rather than fly or walk - which were for the better as it had no wings, and only relatively small, clawed arms and legs that could reach things, but likely not keep it upright on it's own - were porcelain white with golden claws, eyes and teeth, and hissed at the gathered ones when it saw them before diving into the mane. The hair growing down it's back were the same as its scales, though a little darker for some contrast.

It was also small enough so that it could barely wrap around the hoof of a CMC aged filly, and only a little thicker than a sturdy pencil.

"Enjoyed visiting your sister and your nephew my dear?"

Omen nodded slowly as Mother reached a hand down and put out the small embers in her mane, avoiding the little thing that tried to bite her claw.

"He gave me an egg. Hatched, this thing came out. He thought it was fun."

She looked from Mother and towards the siblings, tilting her head whilst the smaller one peeked out with it's golden pupils.

"Things fine here?"

(For the record, not actual gold. Just around the same colour of it. Golden was the only word I knew for that)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@GingerLightning,

@@Quinch,

@@Lonk Chase,

@@SugarfootWillie,

@@Melke,

@@Denim&Venom,

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

On the other side of the portal, Ponyville got into view in all its uhm... Glory...

Okay, not the finest day for Ponyville from the looks of things. Strong winds had engulfed the town, the citizens that were there were in panic, an arm was rapidly retracing back through nowhere with some kind of pegasi halfling hanging on to it, a strange, cloaked figure stood next to a huge, winged hippo and just looked at the mayhem for now rather than being part of it, and what looked like... Was that a humanoid? Well, whatever it were, stood in a big metal suit and seemed to be part of the fight too, though that wasn't what caught Ashta's attention when he came out of the portal and landed on his feet.

"Wanderer!"

The word was said with a hissing voice, dripping with figurative poison, at the sight of the large hippo that he knew the sight off far too well. He didn't attack, as he wasn't suicidal, but his outburst made at least the cloaked one with him turn and look at the spider, though the eyes in the serpentine face seemed like he wasn't judged interesting enough to keep his sight on, before returning to look at the arm retracting itself.

Ko on the other hand, had more pressing things on his mind. namely the arm, which he threw a few, poisoned daggers towards in hope of hitting it before it got away. Likely wasn't gonna work, but it was something that needed to be tried.

Briar fell down next to him afterwards, flat on his stomach, not haven been able to brace himself enough for the placement of where they got out after all, but his focus was purely on all the weird sensations going on around him, and trying to find meaning in what he had thought would be a simple trip to Ponyville, that might at best make the citizens scared about what were up with the strange creatures.

As for Zhu and Last... Well, He had not found interest in Ashta, as expected, but he had taken some in the barrel that were occupied before, and just before these outsiders arrived, had used it to store the physical body of Vivid, as she'd need it later. Last on the other hoof, kept on with her attacks, getting some back herself and feeling the strain that threatened to undo her stitches, which considering what else might hit her, wasn't her greatest concern.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

@@cwhip9,

"Let me go!"

Zinthar had been shocked enough that he had been picked up like that to begin with to not react immediately, but after a few seconds in the air, bombs be damned, he was getting back on the ground. He was a cat, he needed something solid under his paws, not thin air.

As such, during the outburst, he slid out of the hold Crescent had on him and headed towards the ground, not caring about the explosives and started to run around, avoiding the worst by himself and at times, slamming the annoying things aside if they got too close. The *cat* wasn't defenceless, even if his power was greatly diminished over the years, and when the explosives were done in this little *show off section* of the dream world they had landed in, he'd still be standing, with a pale aura faintly glowing around him and a really annoyed look going over his face. And he'd likely smoke a bit from the heat, as well as having some scorched fur, but you couldn't get through everything scotch free now, could you?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

@@Rapid Wind,

Rapid would get a good, 7 minutes or so of browsing uninterrupted, before the door to mayor's office got opened and the end of a small outburst of laughter could be heard from both the mayor and Stargazer. It wasn't possible to know for sure what it was about, but as he left the office, the last that could be heard before Stargazer closed the door was "Well told mayor, but I have to go now. Be safe until next we meet, and thank you again for the help." and then it was over. The Night Guard was out, the door was closed, and he wandered over to Rapid to see how it was going.

"Finding something interesting?"

@@Wolves,

Happy rose an eyebrow at the system the two of them had going.

"So you grow them, send them, and then Cyan goes out to sell them? Dang, with the sort of freshness going on when I bought things, I was sure it were picked up fresh from the garden nearby. Gotta admit, makes me even more impressed about the quality of the products."

It wasn't just empty flatter this. Happy genuinely were impressed with the process of this. Back home, he had to deal with produce starting to go off within the day unless you used chemicals or freezing units, which this backwater, equine world didn't tend to have or want - at least not the pesticides - and while he knew they had their magical methods and likely something in the soil, this was still a lot better than he was used to. He had been pretty sure that it had been completely fresh when he bought it, and now... Well, didn't change a thing. Age of a potato etc. didn't matter in booze unless it was starting to rot really in his experience.

"You know, gonna end up in Canterlot on my travels eventually, so mind me asking what the name of your store is? Thinking it'd be a sure thing to visit when the time comes. Besides, might mean I can run into Cyan again if she's on a visit if I'm lucky."

He snapped his hoof a bit and turned towards Cyan, remembering something that was likely better to get said so it at least looked like he cared for more than just appearances sake.

"Reminds me, Cyan, don't you think you'll need to get your medication done? Not like we're going anywhere right now as it is, and it's likely better to get cracking before you attempt to coff up another lung, right?"

@@Moonlit,

Ziggy moves closer and looks Serenade's mane over a bit more, munching on her sandwich and keeping quiet whilst thinking on something related to her mane issue.

"...What if you braid it? A nice braided look, set down the back or either side of your head should keep it out of the way unless you flap around really strangely. Oh, or you could set it in a bun? All sorts of mane styles I've seen that makes the long ones seem shorter."

One of the stranger ones came through her mind, of a mare who had them in spikes dyed bright onyx, followed by trying to imagine that on Serenade. Something that really, Really, looked unflattering on her to say the least. Too strange for the uhm... Siren in pony form...

Okay, perhaps not that strange considering who it was on, but still, it didn't fit. The braid seemed more the thing really, though, a few others also crossed that were options. Really, long manes gave a variety of choices.

Edited by Blitz Boom