Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discovery Taking Control over The Hub

EquestriaGuy

Rest in peace, Hub... you had one of the funnest names to say. xP (That Amazing Grace music was painful to listen to, however... xP)

@SaburoDaimando, @Xenzy, and , hiya :). Since there were several threads floating around in Sugarcube and Show Discussion discussing and lamenting the end of The Hub, I've gone and merged them all into one to make things a little less cluttered around here.

I didn't watch The Hub much, but I'll miss them even so. They did some really cool and funky promos over the years :wub:. So long as Discovery keeps MLP and hopefully LPS, I think I'll adapt though.

After seeing what the discovery channel airs, I feel like MLP is on the wrong network. I think it needs to be shopped somewhere else at this point. But where, I don't know.

After seeing what the discovery channel airs, I feel like MLP is on the wrong network. I think it needs to be shopped somewhere else at this point. But where, I don't know.

Careful what you wish for. There is every possibility that if they do it will go to a streaming video-on-demand service that is even less accessible than Discovery Family.

It's confirmed MLP will have five more years.

If MLP isn't on Hub, then it would be on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and a few others.

No one would throw away that good money.

As in the My Little Pony series as a whole (All generations), or is it the Friendship is Magic generation (G4)? Edited by Solid Scorpion

• 1 year later...