Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's your OC from?

Stone Cold Applejack

My OC shade bluewind grew up as a thief in the sewers of manehatten. Then DOPPELRAC Was spawned when shade was testing her changeling magics and rid herself of insanity and formed another changeling out of that insanity.... Or something like that... I'm still thinking up a backstory for DOPPELRAC.

Lightning Feather: Born in Ponyville, moved to Canterlot with his parents around 8 years old.  Once he got out on his own he moved back to Ponyville. 

Iris Star:  Born in Canterlot but moved to Ponyville to be able to gather her own potion ingredients.  (what.. its expensive to buy all of them in Canterlot and that means she can sell cheaper to help more ponies.) :P

I guess the most logical conclusion would be that my OC is from Cloudsdale, since he's a pegasus.

But, you know, I haven't actually chosen that yet.

Oh well, I guess I'm going with a Pegasus born in Ponyville for this one.

post-27192-0-45373500-1411511790_thumb.png

Edited by Shadowking58

Silhouette Dusk was born while her parents were on a diplomatic meeting in the Crystal Empire, but she has spent most her life in the now former Equestrian capital of Everfree. 

Proximus 'Proxy' Charon was born in the badlands, but spent considerable time in Wublin, capital of the Neighlic Isles. 

Well I kind of have an "update". After spending a week or so creating and planning two new OCs, I wanted to kind of make a story of why they exist and where they came from. So...

GreenDart:

Born: Unknown

Raised: Manehatten

-He left Manehatten to go to flight school. This is where he met Soaring Surprise (special somepony). They now live in Las Pegasus.

Soaring Surprise:

Born: Cloudsdale

Raised: Cloudsdale

-Met GreenDart during the late years of flight school. Participated one year in the Wonderbolts Academy, but left due to some family issues. Moved to Las Pegasus with GreenDart.

Chilled Flight:

Born: Las Pegasus

Raised: Las Pegasus

-Daughter of GreenDart and Soaring Surprise.

Edited by GreenDart

• 1 month later...