Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which fictional universe would you go to?

Hashi

You sound like you'd be an interesting MLP character. A lone adventurer who has to learn to accept friendship.

Thanks! I tried to put something like that in my write up, but I'm not as eloquent as you.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

The Pokémon world. Without a single hesitation. You don't know how many times I've dreamed about going on my own journey and traveling all over the regions. I'd collect all badges and maybe even participate in a few contests too. I don't have to be the hero, or see legendaries. Just the thought of an adventure with six great friends is enough for me.

Other universes I'd chose would be:

- FiM universe. I'd love to be a pony, and travel all over Equestria. It must be nice. I'd also learn what my special talent is, something I've definitely wanted to know for a long time. It'd be a world where magical things occur and the ponies are usually happy.

- Harry Potter Universe. I'd love to go to Hogwarts (or the American equivalent) and study magic. I'd love to see what house I'm in- also, what my patronus and boggart are. I'm so fascinated by the lore J.K Rowling created, I've love to be in that world.

• Brohoof 2

The Warcraft Universe...Well, on second thought, a world full of bloodthirsty undead slaves, giant insects and demons, fire-breathing dragons threatening the land, and constant brutal warfare between two rival factions hell-bent on destroying each other doesn't sound like a fun place to live in.

If you had a choice, which fictional universe/world would you like to visit? Anything from equestria, middle earth, DrWhoUniverse, Alagaësia to stuff like Tamriel and other game worlds! I could list more but I may be here for a few hours xD

Post your world(s), and the reasons that you have :P

Would be interesting to compare :P

(The overwhelming majority will probably be equestria because this is a mlp site after all xD)

I would probably go to Tamriel (the universe the Elder Scrolls Games are based around Ex. Skyrim) or probably the universe where romantically apocalyptic is based. Where every sadistic irish man in green goggles is jumpin' mad and hates hair cuts from a rusty pair of blue scissors 

probably the universe where romantically apocalyptic is based. Where every sadistic irish man in green goggles is jumpin' mad and hates hair cuts from a rusty pair of blue scissors 

What is this madness 0_o

is there a name for it? xD 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

The world of Equestria, where I can meet my beloved Princess Luna whom I love oh so most. I would first have to sign up to be a Lunar guard for no normal pony could be around her very much. I would move up in rank to Captain so I can be her personal body guard and maybe...just maybe I could tell her I love her and keep it all a secret from Celestia or else I'll be beheaded. :(

:D

If we could visit said fictional worlds as our OCs, that would be great.  The worlds I would go to are the Star Trek universe, Equestria, Elder Scrolls and the Dragon age Universe :)

• 2 months later...

Equestria, definitely. It's got the right amount of tranquillity without being dull or anything, and it looks like the sorta place that'd respect differences and individuality, moreso than quite a few other worlds, at least.

Isabelle  :wub: The Animal Crossing world also seems kinda appealing, but I think the boredom would kick in after a while, considering how there's not really that many challenges to work towards and how laid-back life there is :/

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Wherever G3 takes place. No conflicts, no resource shortage, everyone is friendly and honest, everything is pretty and clean, holidays, matinees, quiet times.
Why wouldn't one want to live there.

Edited by Zejgar

The Pokémon world. You get free cash for beating up other trainers and you get to go on adventures and stop entire criminal organizations. You can have adorably cool little creatures that love you all the time! And you can just get a starter, five free pokeballs and a pokedex all from the professor! It's like a dream come true!

If not that world, my backup plan is Equestria.

Edited by Star Ruby
  • Brohoof 4

Equestria, Wipeout World, Ridge Racer World, Hogwarts, GTA, Lots of places I want to actually go to. If my theory is correct than it could be possible!!! 

Wherever G3 takes place. No conflicts, no resource shortage, everyone is friendly and honest, everything is pretty and clean, holidays, matinees, quiet times.
Why wouldn't one want to live there.

Because G3 Sucks. Maybe unless it's G3 world doesn't suck.

Definently the world Twilight goes to in the movies, does is have a official name? The one with Canterlot high, The only bad thing is that Celestias legs are doubble as long as her upper body .-.

But but.......do you have skin,  or hair.    Nobbody knows,   but they could very possibly be very very finly fuzzy people.