Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which fictional universe would you go to?

Hashi

Id live in Equestria, but Id love to visit the Mass Effect universe. (without the reapers obviously)

Equestria, because its peaceful, appears friendly (mostly) and especially because of Twilight sparkle.

as for the Mass effect universe, a world of advanced technology and so many different cultures and histories! I have always wanted to visit the future! and the mass effect universe has one of the most awesome future scenarios I have ever seen! (besides the reaper attacks)

Somewhere where I could become magically healed of ailments and medical issues. Hard to think of anything in specific, because although many fictional worlds have magical healing abilities, it is rarely shown to what extent they can go. But for some reason Katekyo Hitman Reborn always comes up in my mind, because the flamboyant guy's power with his peacock seemed pretty nice. lol

Then I'd find an alternate version of La Corda d'Oro where instead of the magical instrument being a violin it would be a bassoon, saxophone, or oboe... I'd somehow make myself become the one who attains the magical instrument, and then I'd travel back to the real world and be magically talented (probably nobody will get that reference... In the story the main character ends up with a violin with a magical golden string which grants her the ability to play the violin very well instantly even though she had never touched a violin before in her life). I'd also take Hihara with me. <3

Oh dear... I really can never be simple about anything... lol

• Brohoof 2

"Hunger Games fans be like: NOPE" heh, I remember seeing that once when someone asked this same question  :lol:

Ummm, Equestria would be pretty cool, but I think I'd prefer some kind of sci-fi setting like the Star Trek universe. Which incarnation, I can't say. Any of them would be pretty darn cool.

• Brohoof 1

post-29333-0-78399200-1411433299_thumb.png

I get to stay human

I have the chance to get biotic powers, kind of like unicorn magic.

Failing that, I'd still get an omnitool which can also do tech-magic

More races othe than human, some of them extremely huggable

Space travel

I'd be watching ponies in holographic form :V

Screw everything, I could become a military spaceship commander and I'd still be watching ponies in between battles.

"Commander Vee, How did you manage to win every single battle without killing any enemy?"

"The magic of friendship, private. You should learn all about it"

*walks away whistling Winter wrap up*

Edited by Colon Vee
  • Brohoof 1

Skyrim, Avengers, or Harry Potter. Avengers only if I was able to become a superhero myself, and Harry Potter if I was able to go to Hogwarts.

• Brohoof 2

I would visit the Pokemon universe, Digimon universe, Sonic the Hedgehog universe, and the MLP universe.

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 3

Pokemon. Absolutely no question.  :lol:

That said, though, I doubt I'd actually go on the full-blown adventure the games and show talk about. More-or-less, I'd probably just do the same things I already do. But with Golurk. And Umbreon.  :derp:

Just remember to stay out of the grass.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Equestria, why not?

Fallout, yeah, I actually would wanna go there :x

The AC universe, mostly games, really, they'd be fun!

Marvel Universe

A universe in which humans and ponies live with eachother, traveling between worlds and discovering one another freely

A universe in which mankind is hundreds of years ahead, and space travel is advancing, and you can colonize some worlds like in the new Civ game.. But.. More friendly.

I've got a few universes I would love to live in:

1. Star Wars
  2. Star Trek
  3. Gotham
  4. Storybrooke
  5. Equestria
  6. Middle Earth
  7. Halo
  8. Dragon Ball
  9. Disney

Now imagine a huge universe where all these locations are present because of a temporal distortion (SCIENCE!) But if I could choose only one, it would be Star Wars.

• Brohoof 1

Star Wars to live in. I would settle on a colony world right after Darth Vader killed the Emperor. Wouldn't be a Big colony, maybe a few million people. Land would be cheap. I would buy slaves I mean, droids so I would never do chores ever again. I would own a tavern or something simple, and live in happiness the rest of my life. and a robot Raquel Welch could make it even better.

I could not live in the start trek universe because the holodeck would ruin me forever! I would be an addict. Seriously. I could not handle the ability to dial up a fantasy and make it reality.

Lord of the Rings, nice to visit, wouldn't want to live there.

Someone mentioned the Marvel universe. Yes, I could do that or DC, but only if I could be a super hero too.

MLP would be a haven for me. A quiet place to settle down into. Relationships rule here, and I would be forced to come out of my shell and be considerate of others. That would be good. After all the wild universes I would visit, I would end up here and go no further...but only if I could be a unicorn. If I can't be a unicorn, I would go to the Star Trek universe and throw my life away with the Holodeck.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

I would pick the universe that experienced the Howard Families. If I met and befriended Lazarus Long, I would con, um, ask him to let me have access to ALL universes! I would then visit Oz, Equestria, and maybe meet a madman in a blue box. I think Glinda the Good, The Doctor, and Princess Twilight Sparkle would get along well together. I think all of them would argue a lot with Lazarus though!

LOL!

Star Wars to live in. I would settle on a colony world right after Darth Vader killed the Emperor. Wouldn't be a Big colony, maybe a few million people. Land would be cheap. I would buy slaves I mean, droids so I would never do chores ever again. I would own a tavern or something simple, and live in happiness the rest of my life. and a robot Raquel Welch could make it even better.

I could not live in the start trek universe because the holodeck would ruin me forever! I would be an addict. Seriously. I could not handle the ability to dial up a fantasy and make it reality.

Lord of the Rings, nice to visit, wouldn't want to live there.

Someone mentioned the Marvel universe. Yes, I could do that or DC, but only if I could be a super hero too.

MLP would be a haven for me. A quiet place to settle down into. Relationships rule here, and I would be forced to come out of my shell and be considerate of others. That would be good. After all the wild universes I would visit, I would end up here and go no further...but only if I could be a unicorn. If I can't be a unicorn, I would go to the Star Trek universe and throw my life away with the Holodeck.

You sound like you'd be an interesting MLP character. A lone adventurer who has to learn to accept friendship.

• Brohoof 1