Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which fictional universe would you go to?

Hashi

Firstly? Kingdom Hearts. Just to gain a Keyblade for self-defence as I explore every other universe possible afterwards.

Second. BioShock. Prevent Elizabeth's death and give her the life she always deserved.

Third. Walking Dead. Take Clementine to a populated safe universe for her to grow up in peace.

Fourth. After exploring every universe, take up retirement in Equestria, guarding it from threats if required.

• 5 months later...

If I was braver, I would go to the Persona or Digimon universe. I would love to see what my shadow would be like. I would likely go to Equestria. Maybe the Sailor Moon universe when Neo Crystal Tokyo is built.

I have to go with the digital world. Well, as long as I'd have a partner to befriend/defend myself with seeing as it would be many times more dangerous than visiting the pokemon universe.

I would go to the Terraria universe and live out my life as a monster hunter. I'd have battle scars from the many fights I partake in, armor made from the bones of fallen foes, trophies of every gruesome creature known to man, and finally a long beard to show how much of a seasoned veteran I am.

I would like to go to Equestria, this is perhaps a peaceful, tranquil universe, aside from that I would like to go to Disney's magic kingdom, Mobius from Sonic the Hedgehog, the Digi world, Pokemon universe, and Lyssia from the Wereworld books.