Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Darkness to Light (RP)

Drago Ryder

Gale looked between Zy and Gear, before smiling slightly. "So, what are we going to do when that thing comes back?" She asked. "We should also find a way to get Tempest back before then."

Celestia sighed while she and her sister followed Gear. "I wish I could use that spell again, but it takes a lot out of a pony." She said. "The best we can hope for is that he's still alive."

Tempest sighed and felt his frustration build. "Where is the exit to this place." He screamed, before trying to calm down. The bat pony then figured that it would benefit him to meditate.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If it comes back I'm willing to bet that it won't be quiet, the whole country probably knows the attack that just went on. What if we try to figure out how to create these things out of thin air?" He said, pulling the crystal off his back. "If we use this, we will have a new weapon."

Caras knew what had happened to Tempest and where he was. It was clear that to gain the trust of the Dragon, was to bring Tempest back from where he was. Caras turned to talk to the Dragon.

"I understand your Friend Tempest has been lost through some sort of portal. I have the ability to open another portal and bring him home. Shall I open one now?"

@@Child Of Darkness

Chivalry turned to look at Zy. 'Hmm... I've heard that voice somewhere before... but where?' he thought to himself. Chivalry tried to remember, but with no luck, he couldn't even recover a single memory based on voice alone. Not to mention his name felt a little... off. 'Ah well, it's probably fine.' Chivalry walked up to Zy after he explained something to the dragon. "Hello there, my name is Chivalry Knight! Pleasure to meet you... Z-Zy" Chivalry spoke hesitantly when he said Zy's name. 'Whats this feeling im getting? I feel... uneasy' Chivalry thinks to himself while holding his hoof out and smiling at Zy. Chivalry obviously could not see Zy's real identity underneath that cloak of his.

Edited by Prince Blackquill

Caras gladly accepted Chivalry's offer of a hoof shake. "A please to meet you Sir Chiv... Wait, you bare the resemblance of a Killik. I though your kind had since been wiped out. I'm glad I have been proven wrong, although this means I lost a bet. Getting of topic. A pleasure to meet you Chivalry, I am Zy."

Caras gave Chivalry a short bow, as a sign of respect for his Military status.

Celestia glanced at Zy with a slight suspicion and wondered as to how he knew such a advanced spell. "If you wish to try, neither my sister nor I will stop you." She said.

Tempest felt a strange disturbance in reality and found it strange that he would even be able to sense it. "This is strange. This is very strange and not good at all." He muttered.

Caras gave a nod to the Princesses before turning to a place where he can open the portal. A small clearing in the everfree forest. "This is gonna hurt." Caras wispered to himself before he started to open the portal. It was slow to open and was only small, but large enough for a pony to fit through. Now to wait for Tempest to escape before he hit magical burn out.

Edited by Child of Darkness

Tempest noticed a hole in the darkness appear a few yards from him and began to float towards it. "It seems like somepony is trying to get me out." He thought to himself. The hole, from what he could tell, was in the middle of the everfree forest "This can't be good. Missingno's escape must be making these things appear."

Xena felt strange as he and Tempest approached the opening. "Be ready, Tempest. We don't know what could be on the other side." He said.

The spirit of the forest was kind enough to lend Caras some power so he could keep the portal open long enough for Tempest. Once he was through, he quickly closed the portal. He was going to pass out from the strain, but before he did he cast a spell to prevent his disguise from being removed. "You're welcome, Bat." Caras collapsed to the floor and passed out.

Gear stragely looked over at Sy while he opened the portal, "Interesting, where in Equestria are you drawing all of that magic?" Gear questioned, "Surely you have some sort of reasoning for also knowing the spell. I'm not complaining, I'm just, curious, is all."

@@Gearhart, (Zy/Caras passed out...)

Chivalry watched as Zy hit the floor. "Welp, there he goes." He said in a slightly monotone voice. 'I felt that power all around me, that was not his power alone. But he did use most of his power as well... Just how much power does it take to open a portal like that? If one things for certain, its that I've definitley felt this power before... But where?' Chivalry thought to himself. He curiously started to trot towards the passed out stallion. "Now would be a good time to get a good look at his face." Chivalry announced as he walked.

@, @@Child Of Darkness,

Chivalry stopped over Zy and examined his clothing. 'Looks like normal clothing, just place very well to block out his face.' He thought. Chivalry reached out his hoof and attempted to take the hood off. But to his surprise, the hood refused to budge. 'Whats going on? Why won't it come off? Is it too tight? or maybe... a spell?' Chivalry stopped and backed away a bit. "His hood won't come off, you guys should give it a try." He said to everypony.

Chivalry started to walk away when he remembered something that Zy said to him. He stopped and thought about it in his head 'Wait a minute... How does he know about Killik? It is an uncharted region on the Equestrian Map. Not to mention the fact that he regarded the invasion... I might have to keep my eye on him...' Chivalry walked towards tempest and smiled. "Hey Tempest, what did ya see in that other dimension thingy?" Chivalry asked.

Edited by Prince Blackquill

Tempest glanced at Chivalry and sighed. "There was nothing their but darkness. I guess Missingno got out." The bat pony felt like a fool for going in alone, but now wasn't the time to think about that. He then glanced at Zy and felt a chill run down his spine. "So, what do we do now?"