Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

Like I was going to forget this thread--I might have done. Anyway, let me begin my usual tangent around here.

1821872__safe_artist-colon-yakoshi_sunse

It seems that the proud chibi Sunset isn't the only one who is feeling the same way.

1822165__safe_artist-colon-phucknuckl_sp

An Equestria Girls alignment chart? I don't think this has been done very often but then I don't keep tabs on all things Equestria Girls--mainly through the fanart. But, it seems that not everyone got included in this so perhaps it's incomplete? It's also suggestive in places so you know the drill now.

Spoiler

1822834__suggestive_artist-colon-erufi_a

Whatever Pinkie is screaming about, it's definitely gotten Sunset's attention--and quite possibly the entire mall at this rate.

1823044__safe_screencap_fluttershy_pinki

Sunset better hold on for dear life otherwise the worst thing could happen.

1823577__safe_artist-colon-eifiechan_art

Remember this moment from one of the Equestria Girls shorts? Well, here is a slightly more exaggerated version that's in black and white. It looks like it could have come from a comic or something.

1823553__safe_artist-colon-albertbm_suns

• Brohoof 3

A different sort of artwork: As you can see, this artwork is black and white and features Sunset posing in a very charming manner. If it wasn't for Sunset's cutie mark, I could easily mistake this for Rarity.

Sunset Pony by albertbm.

sunset_pony_by_albertbm-dcm8cmd.thumb.jpg.ce649a6ca62a201bcdf5ef9c95de4708.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Another sketch of Sunset but only of her head. I believe she is wearing her outfit from Rainbow Rocks when she and the other Rainbooms took on the Dazzlings in the final battle.

1823762__safe_artist-colon-norong_sunset

Here are Sunset and Starlight in what I would describe as military attire. Yes, this is one of those shipping images but then you don't need me to tell you that seeing as you can see it with your own eyes.

1823816__safe_artist-colon-kaemantis_sta

Shhhh… Sunset is sleeping right now so it's best not to wake her up.

1824229__safe_artist-colon-charliexe_sun

How about that? A Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover with Equestria Girls. I mean, it's probably been done before but this is the first time I'm seeing it. Anyway, here are Sunset and Sci-Twi cosplaying as the Dark Magician Girl though Sci-Twi is the class version whilst Sunset is more of an 'Arkana' version.

1824516__safe_artist-colon-mauroz_sci-da

Sunset behaving like a cat. That's it. I can't really say anything more about it.

1824813__safe_artist-colon-0ndshok_sunse

• Brohoof 4

Looks like I have to bring this thread back to life once more--and in black and white no less due to the 'Noir Day' effect. Please note that this noir effect will last until the event is over so don't freak out when suddenly everything gets all colourful again.

1825099__safe_artist-colon-furrgroup_sun

Sunset is very confused about this. Honestly, so am I. I mean, I know what this is representing but since I never got into that particular anime, I am legitimately confused.

1825222__safe_artist-colon-sunshi_sunset

One of the perks of having magic is getting to do something both adorable and mischievous without letting the intended target know what's going on until it's too late.

1825672__safe_artist-colon-pinkablue_sun

Time for an obligatory Sunset swimsuit image but with Adagio added to the mix. Ironically, I found this one by looking through the Adagio Dazzle section of Derpibooru--I do search other characters on there other than Sunset you know. Also, this one is quite suggestive so you know what that means.

Spoiler

1821573__suggestive_artist-colon-marik+a

This one harkens back to the time when Sunset was a villain.

1825924__safe_artist-colon-ryured_sunset

This last one is courtesy of Pixelkitties. In fact, I believe this one was originally three separate images that have been combined together to form one large scene.

1826233__safe_artist-colon-pixelkitties_

• Brohoof 2

Now this is a very happy Sunset plushie. Not the same make as the one that I've showcased in previous images in the past but this one is still pretty good.

1826406__safe_artist-colon-ketika_sunset

Here are utterly adorable chibi versions of the Mane Six, Sunset, and Starlight.

1826415__safe_artist-colon-ak4neh_applej

Yet another image of Sunset as a pony. I'm glad that Forgotten Friendship and to an extent Mirror Magic gave us more time with Sunset as her true self otherwise I fear that her pony self would've become forgotten.

1826847__safe_artist-colon-dvixie_sunset

Winter is coming so Sunset has put on a warm sweater to get her through those cold nights. I also really love her smile here.

1827290__safe_artist-colon-dvixie_sunset

This post of mine seems to be all about Sunset as a pony considering that this is yet another image of her as one. I wonder what it would be like to suddenly have Sunset in my shirt pocket though more importantly, how did she get there and why is she so small?

1827361__safe_artist-colon-typhwosion_su

Scratch that! I finally have an image of Sunset as a human whilst wearing Applejack's Stetson hat. It seems Sunset either isn't amused at wearing it or is trying really hard not to embarrass herself in front of Applejack.

1827454__safe_artist-colon-horsegirlpodc

• Brohoof 3

Sunset looks really bored. I guess she's this way because she hasn't had any new adventures for the last couple of months.

1827559__safe_artist-colon-reiduran_arti

Sometime ago, I posted this image back when it was black and white and nothing more than a sketch. Here is it again but now in full colour.

1827593__safe_artist-colon-9987neondraws

Another Sunset and Sci-Twi image but with them wearing alternate outfits. There's nothing wrong with them wearing something different.

1827879__safe_artist-colon-magneticskye_

More alternate attire.

1827880__safe_artist-colon-magneticskye_

Sunset giving the peace sign. Why? Because she can.

1827999__safe_screencap_sunset+shimmer_e

The four unicorn friends of Princess Twilight. It's not often that we see Tempest Shadow with such a big smile not to mention her in such a happy scenario but I appreciate it as it means she is slowly coming out of the shell she was placed in.

1828129__safe_artist-colon-redpalette_st

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind bringing new life to this thread. It's kind of become something I do without anyone asking me to do it.

Anyway, I had originally intended on posting this group shot in an earlier post but that version cut off Sunset in a pretty bad way, so here is a better version instead. Is this one suggestive? You better believe it.

Spoiler

1828215__suggestive_artist-colon-redjet0

Technically, Sunset has been a superhero already thanks to that one EQG summertime short in which she illustrated herself and the other Rainbooms as fighting crime, but this image isn't of her wearing the attire she had in Legend of Everfree. This attire has more of a Spider-Man feel.

1828263__safe_artist-colon-legendaryspid

Why is she blushing? Look at her nose.

1828278__safe_artist-colon-soctavia_suns

Another suggestive Sunset image.

Spoiler

1832986__suggestive_artist-colon-danmaku

And another suggestive image. Granted, this one isn't as bad as the previous one but I'll hide it all the same because of the young ones who frequent this site. Also, her pose is taken directly from Forgotten Friendship when she posed for Sci-Twi's mobile camera device.

Spoiler

1828423__suggestive_artist-colon-invisib

I think her fanbase will be very happy with those words.

1828453__safe_artist-colon-tjpones_sunse

• Brohoof 2

Rarity seems to be jealous of the fact that Sweetie Belle is getting a little too close to Sunset.

1828727__safe_artist-colon-twilite-dash-

Here is Sunset portrayed as a superhero again. She has given the codename of Phoenix according to this image--which makes sense seeing as she once attained phoenix-like wings in her now famous song 'My Past is Not Today'--along with some interesting descriptions.

1829006__safe_artist-colon-succubi+samus

This next one has Sunset dressed up in the attire of another character though I have no idea who. In any case, she really pulls off the look with style.

1829193__safe_artist-colon-rustyartist_s

A chibi version of Daydream Shimmer. I don't think I've ever seen this done before though knowing me I'm probably wrong.

1829272__safe_artist-colon-albertbm_suns

ShamWow. I don't really need to explain this joke do I?

1829360__safe_artist-colon-manic-dash-th

Pony version of Daydream Shimmer courtesy of Wubcake.

1829427__safe_artist-colon-wubcakeva_sun

• Brohoof 2

@BasI get almost all of my images from Derpibooru though a few have come from DeviantArt with one or two from unusual sources. All I do is search under Sunset Shimmer and go at it from there.

Let's begin with this image of Sunset, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. It's a suggestive image though I don't really think so given that it's rather mild but I'm not going to take any chances so here comes the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

1829488__suggestive_artist-colon-thecapt

Sunset wearing overalls.

1829493__safe_artist-colon-deltalima_sun

Rarity is making Sunset very uncomfortable in this image. Though dialogue would honestly help further explain what is going on here, the expressions on their faces are enough to get an idea as to why this is the way it is.

1829715__safe_artist-colon-coldtrail_rar

Three glamourous unicorns though Trixie is showing off by using her magic to add some special effects.

1830211__safe_artist-colon-ilynalta_star

If I were in Spike's position right now, I'd be on the verge of a mental breakdown due to having to watch over so many fillies. At the same time, he can't blame them for being just so darn cute.

1830215__safe_artist-colon-loreto-dash-a

Time for the obligatory Sunset swimsuit image though it's behind a spoiler tag as it is on the suggestive side.

Spoiler

1830621__suggestive_artist-colon-samoht-

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Bas said:

Yeah, but do you do this like...daily? Searching up stuff there?

I never did until @Sparklefan1234 recommended Derpibooru to me. Now I look up images there twice a day though I don't always find new ones due to people not uploading any at a decent clip.

1830676__safe_artist-colon-proppane_sci-

How about a 'busty' Daydream Shimmer? Granted, I do like the eyes though there is something about this one that feels off to me. Also, this one is suggestive so behind the spoiler tag it goes.

Spoiler

1831057__suggestive_artist-colon-alpaca-

This Sunset plushie has what I call 'wild hair' in terms of her mane.

1831673__safe_artist-colon-epicrainbowcr

Right off the bat, this is a suggestive image. Anyway, this one has the Rainbooms all wearing white dresses though you shouldn't question it. For some reason, this reminds me of one of those steam rooms that people use given the décor.

Spoiler

1832995__suggestive_artist-colon-ponut_j

This one is from one of those Equestria Girls Mini shorts that have been appearing within the last several months or so. Sunset seems to be very happy seeing Tank though he--Tank--doesn't feel the same way. Perhaps it's because of how Sci-Twi is holding him? That is one of her hands that can be seen holding his shell.

1831716__safe_sunset+shimmer_tank_equest

The Equestria Girls version of Super Smash Bros.

1832032__safe_artist-colon-infantry00_ar

• Brohoof 3

Now this is quite the interesting collage of ponies of varying art styles. Sunset is featured on this one though she's tucked away in the bottom right-hand corner.

1832112__safe_artist-colon-30clock_artis

Ever wonder what it would be like if Midnight Sparkle had corrupted the rest of the Rainbooms? Well... This image right here shows exactly that. Granted, Sunset became a demon long before Midnight Sparkle came to be so her design is slightly altered from what it originally was to coincide with the design Midnight had.

1832233__safe_artist-colon-illumnious_ar

Sunset wearing a scarf. Nothing more simplistic than that in this example.

1832355__safe_artist-colon-shadowreindee

Here is Sunset from one of the Equestria Girls Mini animated shorts--I don't know which one in particular. I know this kind of style doesn't appeal to everyone but I find it to be adorable and generally harmless.

1832397__safe_screencap_sunset+shimmer_e

Time for another one of those Equestria Girls wrestling images that I've been sharing in this fan club on an inconsistent basis. Much like the other ones before it, this one is a suggestive image but it's due to the presence of a certain Dazzling.

Spoiler

1832519__suggestive_artist-colon-xjkenny

It looks like Sunset has lost the will to throw that ring.

1832620__safe_screencap_sci-dash-twi_sun

• Brohoof 3

Sunset was really determined to win that ring toss game no matter what the cost was going to be to her sanity.

1832814__safe_screencap_sunset+shimmer_e

I just like this one. I really do.

1832938__safe_artist-colon-srasomeone_su

Time for another suggestive Sunset image. While I do like the art style and the colouring in places, I'm not particularly fond of this style of clothing. I would say what that clothing is but it might be inappropriate. In any case, this is going behind a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

1832986__suggestive_artist-colon-danmaku

Someday... This is going to be an actual thing in Equestria Girls. I know the chances of it happening are incredibly slim but even I can dream right?

1833165__safe_artist-colon-rurihal_sunse

Well this one is unexpected. Who would've guessed that the Rainbooms--minus Applejack and Rainbow Dash--could possibly be convicted felons? Sunset and Pinkie seem perfectly content with it whilst Rarity is freaking out and Twilight isn't happy with Sunset. Fluttershy is just in disbelief over what happened. This one is behind a spoiler tag because of some vulgarity involved. Yes, vulgar images warrant a tag.

Spoiler

1833214__safe_artist-colon-nixoclash_flu

With a little magic and a microphone, Sunset can sing to her hearts content.

1833583__safe_artist-colon-haden-dash-23

• Brohoof 2

Fiiiine. Considering what kind of day it is today I can let it be known that I've enjoyed Sunset's presence in the series ever since forever. She's got a lively, unorthodox design.

But I always found it funny how her name is just a synonyme for Twilight's :P (also, hers just sounds so much better!).

Well as an special day I will give this fan club a try, so I will upload a pic of my duper fav  EQG mane, hope u enjoy! (And also that it isn't repeated)

full.png.5b7abead843314d3935ec1c18a0d2c0a.png

A powerful and awesome Sunset ready to give her all!

Edited by Zetta
  • Brohoof 3

You have to wonder if Sunset had a similar reaction when she first became human.

1834562__safe_artist-colon-mayorlight_st

Such adorable little ponies though I can't help but notice several are missing.

1834714__safe_artist-colon-silentwolf-da

Sunset is showing off her inner Mexican!? Strange that it would be Mexico of all countries but who am I to judge what she likes. I know this image isn't exactly suggestive but I'll hide it behind a spoiler tag all the same just to be on the safe side.

Spoiler

1835751__safe_artist-colon-toonalexsora0

Doesn't this one harken back to the time when she actually stole this from Princess Twilight?

1835119__safe_artist-colon-anibaruthecat

You don't normally see these two together which is unfortunate as I think they have great chemistry with one another.

1835333__safe_artist-colon-nekojackun_fl

When Sunset first saw Ray, it was love at first sight.

1835431__safe_artist-colon-rockset_ray_s

• Brohoof 2