Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

If you want me to make you a Sunny Avatar I can, just gotta ask.

tumblr_nljgkrqzlN1u8hjg0o1_540.png

I'll try to recover the one I had before ^_^ Problem is...my ex sent me the file and it's on my busted laptop. I have no way to ask him for it again :(

• Brohoof 2

Oh gotcha, sorry about that.  :sunny:

I'll try to recover the one I had before ^_^ Problem is...my ex sent me the file and it's on my busted laptop. I have no way to ask him for it again :(

• Brohoof 2

If you want me to make you a Sunny Avatar I can, just gotta ask.

img-3595643-1-tumblr_nljgkrqzlN1u8hjg0o1

Speaking of Avis did you make your current one? Sunset looks just amazing in that picture (would post appropriate emote here but mobile doesn't show the options :/..)

:baconmane::sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of Avis did you make your current one? Sunset looks just amazing in that picture (would post appropriate emote here but mobile doesn't show the options :/..)

:baconmane::sunny:

I did!! Thank you. Just edited her and three different backgrounds. Usually ends up being a good 6-7 layers! I'm totally up for making some for the fandom if anyone ever wants one.  :sunny:

• Brohoof 3

And Fillies & Gentlecolts, the bell rings for the final time!

IMG_4929.JPG

Here are your winners of MLPF Tag Wars 2015, and the first ever MLPF Undisputed Tag Team Champions of the World!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2wP8vsrR7A

Princess Celestia and Sunset Shimmer: The Solar Eclipse!

img-3596917-2-12588_artistmetalpandora_cimg-3596917-3-10d3199ed5e24880ec76ba2302

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 6

Here ya go

post-19589-0-79158000-1427004017_thumb.png

Almost any pic anyone wants... I prob have it ^^

• Brohoof 2

Here ya go

16.png

Almost any pic anyone wants... I prob have it ^^

Thanks :D It's just my ex actually cut it down to size so I could use on the forums ^_^ Oh well...off to fight with Pic Resize :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Congratulations to Sunset Shimmer and her tag partner, Princess Celestia! The final was intense but Twilight along with Spike lost fair and square and your team deserved to win.

Well done Solar Eclipse. Best of luck to both Princess Celestia and mostly Sunset Shimmer on what lies ahead of them!

post-20535-0-93907300-1427032054_thumb.png

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 7

Thanks :D It's just my ex actually cut it down to size so I could use on the forums ^_^ Oh well...off to fight with Pic Resize :squee:

Well if u have windows just open it with office (the app)... And no need to resize... Iust compress it... I always do that ^^

• Brohoof 4

No, chibi pony has always suited you best :P It even matches your username lol

• Brohoof 3

2 more Mondays until Spring Break! Cannot wait!

3 more weeks till the easer break here =/

And the here come the AS-levels =S

post-19589-0-86859000-1427048623.png

• Brohoof 3

img-3598946-1-sunset_shimmer_autumn_colo

I have a lot of Sunset Shimmer images saved, and I wouldn't mind putting them on imgur.com and making them open for all to use and see if wanting to. I kinda want to but I want to know if anyone else would want that.  :adorkable:
Edit;

I was going to wait to post these until someone else posted, but I made a banner of Sunset Shimmer that I made out of pure boredom.

OCmveNY.pngIGDZvqe.png

Edited by Fallentrench
  • Brohoof 6