Sign me up 0.o

post-19589-0-78747200-1427229215_thumb.jpg

I do! I do!

Wait, you said "with"? No thanks.  :sunny:

:baconmane:

post-19589-0-01278300-1427229184.png

• Brohoof 2

Yay a sunset shimmer fan club!

She is my favrite villan. I gave a weak spot for the mean girl trope and I enjoyed watching rainbow rocks. She was soo sweet and cute! I seriously hope she comes back in season 5!

I also wish there was more merch of her. A plushie perhaps? I know of the only factory one. But Im thinking when I can I will comission someone instead :3

• Brohoof 5

I'm honestly hoping that Sunset will get some kind of appearance in Season 5, even if it is just a few seconds. I mean, What's-his-face (Who I don't feel like naming) had an appearance in Season 4; which most of the fandom didn't want, including me.

• Brohoof 4

I'm honestly hoping that Sunset will get some kind of appearance in Season 5, even if it is just a few seconds. I mean, What's-his-face (Who I don't feel like naming) had an appearance in Season 4; which most of the fandom didn't want, including me.

Do you happen to mean the unbearable Flash Sentry? Ug...that guy.

• Brohoof 2

@@Lordav,
Well I actually hope they do something with him, as I feel Flash as a pony has potential to be great. Sure human Flash may have been... poorly used in Equestria Girls, but I feel pony Flash could making up for the failings of his human counterpart.  :P

I do think seeing Sunset Shimmer in MLP:FiM would be interesting... as long as the show keeps focus on the Mane Six. As in perhaps give her an episode like Trixie, or have Sunset appear to help out the Mane Six. I say have Equestria Girl put their focus on Sunset, not MLP:Fim but that is just me.

@@Photon Jet,

Whoops, I realized I quoted the wrong member, sorry about that.  :adorkable:

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 4

@@Zander_Soulwind@@Steelstallion,

Hey, I happen to like Flash Sentry and was actually glad to see him appear in MLP:FiM proper.

My reason is mostly because he was just put in it as a love convenience and looks like one of those characters that girls go crazy over just because of the way he looks. He is even shown to be someone who plays the guitar (which is a pretty hard thing to do), yet not once do you hear him play it; at least, not from what I remember. The main point is that they just did a really poor job of him and the story would work even without him.

Edit: I'll add this so I don't course a fuss, I'm not here to hate on another character; I just don't see much point in his character. Most people also don't realise this, but 90% of films based on cartoons or animes and their characters are not connected to the program and never really happened and yes, that unfortunately includes Sunny as well. :(

Edited by Zander_Soulwind
  • Brohoof 2

img-3619805-1-jhmao.jpg

Well nobody can stop you from liking him.. its ur right =p

But u gotta understand that some dont =p

DAT MOVIE

there must be sunset shimmer in season 5.... GOD WILLS IT! (Even funnier that pic is from that moment)

I don't know why but Sunny looks extra cute in this picture.mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BSunny is love, Sunny is life...

not a huge fan of anthro but that pic is really nice Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 3