Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Today is the anniversary of the premiere of the show!

Ace O. Jade

Not sure if there's going to be an official thread on this, but the original premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was on this day four years ago. "Friendship is Magic: Part 1" first aired on October 10th, 2010 (for some reason Part 2 didn't air until twelve days later).

So, we've hit the four year mark guys! Have you enjoyed it so far? Plan on staying for at least the next five? Until the official thread I assume will exist comes up, let's talk about it here.

I personally joined the fandom at the beginning of this year (maybe it was late last year) and I'm looking forward to the next five. I love the show, I love you guys, and I can't wait to talk about the next five seasons worth of pony adventures with you all.

P.S. Today is also my birthday.

• Brohoof 7

That is a stroke of irony, happy lè birthday.

It is insane how quickly time goes by. I started watching the show in September 2012, I cannot believe it has been two years already. When I started watching this show, it gave me a feeling that was one of the best in my life and I will never forget that. It's crazy looking back on all I have experienced with this show and it's fandom in that time. Not all of those experiences have been totally positive (in the case of the fandom) but this show really is something truly special. I am glad that we were a big part of it coming this far.

I hope it lasts at least another four year and far more if possible. This show is a shining beacon for me and for many others I assume. I definitely have enjoyed these two years, the only real low point was in the middle of the season 3 to 4 hiatus, but the show is as strong as ever now.

So with season 5 in its way, I say, happy 4th for FiM and I look forward to all of the good times ahead. :D

• Brohoof 4

I remember watching the show around May 2012. Every time I look back at the early Seasons and my first days as a brony, I always get surprised by how fast time flew by. It's almost nostalgic to go back and watch the episodes that hooked me into the show. Time flies by when you really enjoy something, huh?

In a way, this show also made me into a better person. The brony fandom is the best fandom I've seen in a very long time, and if I haven't seen MLP:FiM in the first place, I would be very pessimistic about both the show and the fandom. You guys have given me new outlook on things, such as not getting worked up over popular things and trying out new things without hesitation. It's also really impressive to see you guys create fan art, fanfiction, charities, toys, conventions, fan animations and whatnot in the span of four years. Stuff like this shows that we're a pretty influential bunch.

I should also give credit to both Bonnie Zacherle and Lauren Faust. If Bonnie never got the chance to create the MLP series, we wouldn't get this inspiring show. If Lauren never got the chance to reboot MLP, the series would die around G3.5. I'm thankful for these two and I hope they're just as thankful to see that MLP:FiM is one of the most successful shows today.

Happy birthday, MLP:FiM. Here's to another four years! :D

• Brohoof 4

June 2012 is when i joined this place, and I got into ponies I want to say a few weeks before then. It's been a great ride so far, and I can't wait to see what the plentiful seasons to come bring us.

Hopefully more effing Scootalove with Dash.

• Brohoof 2

Since summer 2011 I've been a fan (it's all thanks to the ponies invading the internet, otherwise I wouldn't have known it existed)...

seriously, looking back on the years, a lot has happened to me since I became a fan (I got married, graduated college, bought a home, got a hedgehog and my 2nd cat, became a business partner for a small town store, and now back in college)....

It's crazy what life has thrown at me, and yet, FIM and my husband have been the 2 constant inspirations and joy I find in life throughout the highs and lows.

Happy-MLP-FiM-Anniversary-my-little-pony

• Brohoof 2

Wow.. Time does fly, doesn't it? Just think about it. 4 years ago, this show was released, the bronies happened, and now we're all here.

I started watching the show in 2012. I liked it and all, but it wasn't a big deal to me. A few friends of mine watched it and that was all. I didn't like the show as much as I do now. I'm so happy I continued watching the show. This show alone has brought so much happiness to me and all of us, so thank you: Lauren Faust, Hasbro, all the amazing voice actors, all the amazing animators, all the amazing writers, and of course.. DANIEL INGRAM! :D

I wish I could do something special for the 4 year anniversary, but sadly, I can't. I don't really know what to do :P

• Brohoof 1

To think four years ago today I had no clue this show even existed and I didn't know till a year and a half later what this had spawned, to think that back then I thought of my little pony as just some stupid toyline for little girls that would never have anything to offer me, boy how wrong I was. This show proved that anything can be taken seriously as long as it has thought and effort put into it.

Edited by chirox the pony
  • Brohoof 1

Whoo! Happy Birthday My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! I only just checked it out back in April, but I've since seen all four seasons, and both Equestria Girls films(one of which I saw in theatre), invested in the IDW graphic novels(with plans to get the DVDs eventually), have seen the G1 series and most of Pony Tales, and last but not least, attended Brony Can, and left with a bunch of swag, including a one of a kind Fluttershy print by Amy Mebberson. It has been a wild ride, and it's hard to believe it has only been six months. Either way, I'm still here to celebrate the 4th birthday of FiM. Here's to an awesome season 5, and the possibility that Equestria Academy doesn't suck.

• Brohoof 2

I never even heard of the show until around March of 2012, and I started to get into it around May of 2013. But I can't believe it's lasted four years and will stay for at least another.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if there's going to be an official thread on this, but the original premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was on this day four years ago. "Friendship is Magic: Part 1" first aired on October 10th, 2010 (for some reason Part 2 didn't air until twelve days later).

So, we've hit the four year mark guys! Have you enjoyed it so far? Plan on staying for at least the next five? Until the official thread I assume will exist comes up, let's talk about it here.

I personally joined the fandom at the beginning of this year (maybe it was late last year) and I'm looking forward to the next five. I love the show, I love you guys, and I can't wait to talk about the next five seasons worth of pony adventures with you all.

P.S. Today is also my birthday.

(Already made thread of this)

May I deliver a speech? Soon?

First of all, happy birthday!! :)

Anyway, I first joined the fandom a little while ago, in February 2012, although I had been watching the show for about a month before that. I've definitely enjoyed the show for the most part, especially since I was able to meet so many great friends both here and on another site, all thanks to the show. :) However, I've gradually lost interest in the show and have only watched about half of season 4, and I don't know if I'll be watching season 5. Still, I plan to stick around in the fandom to talk to all my friends, and meet new ones too of course :)

• Brohoof 1