Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

yeah my is 3 apples cuz i really really like apples :P every day since i was small i was climbing all apple trees in order you know to take some apples ok ok maybe also to sleep but mostly for apples. I love everything that contains apples :P it is the only fruit that i really like and that i always had on my table ;)

Edited by Apple-Jack

In real life, it'd probably be a pen/pencil, book or something along those lines, for writing/storytelling etc.

My ponysona, Aerial Shot, is an aspiring film maker (I also wanna be a director >.<) so her cutie mark is a clapperboard - y'know, those black-and-white boards they use in film-making? (They're for synchronising the picture and sound, if you were wondering)

Mine is illustrated below:

post-3285-0-79310700-1346348376_thumb.png

It represnts... well, it's just something I drew a little while ago and made it my "symbol." It's part of my signature IRL, and whenever I want to "leave my mark," I put it up.

i dont have a cutie mark as of yet but i think my cutie mark will be something whimisical because i love stuff like windchimes and dream catchers im also a dreamer type of person always looking out the window with a space cadet expression on my face

I am probably a blank flank, but I can make a guess at what it would be, Two rings of fire, just like my OC, buuuuut for a different reason.

I do fire poi and when you watch fire poi it leaves two trails of flame, So it would be that or something to do with music.

the reason I think I am a blank flank is because fire poi is a special talent but it is something that I enjoy but its more a of hobby but maybe in the future I would look at it as something to focus on, and in the future there could be something that I will enjoy more than fire poi (and by that I mean I am going off to learn aerial silk) so for now I am just a blank flank.

my cutie mark would well represent the way i am. for example i am always happy but there are times when i loose my self in deep thought and seperate my self from the world. one tim this happened i just turned all dark and seemed emo when all of a sudden a bucking car screeches to my side when i relized i walked in to the middle of the street. i fine but my parents grounded me

• Brohoof 1

Well I play in the band and play trumpet so i guess that could be my cutie mark but I also am a gamer, However I don't know if either of those things would be something I consider my special talent. I really don't honestly know if I have something that you would consider a special talent really. Yeah i can play trumpet but I never really thought of myself as amazingly good or anything. Plus I have been playing for a while so i'd be supprised if i couldn't play it ;p

Anyways maybe i'm just a blank flank, Like the random pony i created for my profile picture(Note it wouldn't be anything to do with art since I didn't draw the pony ;p i can't draw for anything).

Blank flanks IRL.

Well for my OC it's a green Caduceus (A tree instead of a serpent around a pole) over a heart. If you want to know the meaning just read her bio in the link in my signature.

For me personally...I'm pretty sure I'd be a blank flank even though I'm 21...I honestly have no idea what it would be.

My cutie mark is a computer chip.

My pony is a mechanic/technology expert.

When I mean mechanic I mean robots, machines, etc.

His name is Data.

Any first name ideas? _____ Data

My cutie mark is the electrical symbol for ohm. It represents energy and my ponysona (once I create it) is a unicorn who uses magic to control the weather, mainly storms in particular. (I was going to choose a litning bolt, but Rainbow Dash was here first) during Winter Wrap-up, my ponysona helps the pegasi clear the sky and when it comes time for rain, he's right there waiting for his signal.

As a human, turned into a pony I truthfully don't know what my cutie mark would be. Although I love quantum physics and art... Being realistic, I won't be able to reach my goals in that field,(Wow.. That sounded very depressing. . :blush: )thus... I shall remain a blank flank, for now.

My OC on the other hand has her cutie mark of three stripes, (she looks almost like the Cheshire Cat.)The stripes symbol her turning invisible, all her markings are the only things you can see when she does. ;)

• Brohoof 1

My cutie mark would be two drumsticks (not the kind you eat) and a computer in the middle. The reason for the computer is because I love computers and the reason for the drumsticks is because I love to drum...

;)Moomaster ;)

It depends on whether or not my cutie mark is associated with a talent that I have or the dominant aspects of my personality. If its the former, then my mark would probably be associated with food. Maybe a spatula or a pizza cutter since pizza is the thing I am best at. If it is the latter, it would probably have something to do with the fact that I am a very reserved and enigmatic person. A mask would be a good one.

It'd probably be a gaming arcade stick, my hooves are so fast they're a blur. I've never lost a game o' mercy yet. I got them skills like Evil Fluttershy

Posted Image

I just love stepmania :D

Mine's a rib-eye steak.. Because meat is good. (Everfree Monster Zebra)

Mine's a ghost because I like to talk to some of them!/ I like creepy stuff! (or..something. Haven't actually figured out why xD )

Yeah.. two pony-sonas.

I think mine would be a music note. Or maybe an F Clef. I really enjoy playing he flute, singing, and I want to learn guitar. I also listen to a lot of music, always managing to get lost in the lyrics or the tune.