Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My cutie mark would have to be a black treble clef. I play the piano and it is what I like to do so I think its appropriate.

If I didn't want to have the treble clef, I would have piano keys for my cutie mark.

I do not mean to be brag, but since my first post I've realized that my acting skills were nothing to scoff at. In fact, it might even be good. As such, it would the comedy/tragedy masks. Like this:

post-10745-0-65633600-1362622844_thumb.jpg

Well, I know for a fact if I was ponified, Id be Dawn Rider (My OC)

So.... a Sun rise with 3 lighting bolts across it ^_^

To symbolise my warmth and love for my friends and the bolts to symbolise myself loving to fly ^_^

Maybe a DNA double helix, since I adore genetics and cellular biology, my goal is to understand life!Yeah, and I go in for chemistry too, as even DNA is just a big molecule.

A book my favorite hobby is reading. The feel of the pages so entralling the feel after you finish a good book like someone has ripped your best friend out of your life. And that every book is portal to a differnt world you become that character or you see that character in great detail. I love reading!

i would have to say that my personal cutie mark is a shooting star/comet- like on my oc's flank-

i know its so overly used up but- my favorite quote is that a star needs darkness to shine. a shooting star is usually seen just befor dawn. so i figure that im that kind of brony that brings hope and happiness to those lost in the darkness. hence the cutie mark being a shooting star. nagare boshi is japanese for shooting star.

post-13386-0-65796600-1362764051.png

Mine is more ..

A Paint Brush Painting clouds I guess! Because the quizs keep on showing- up like arsty or clouds like images, or information about that....But I think my pony that I just created, is pefect for the cutie mark....Ohhh... I got it maybe a little sun set or sun down and moon shadows around the clouds.....?

What the Flank That means.....!

My cutie mark would definitely be a potatoe or maybe a banana actually I have no idea it would most likely just be something random sense I'm best at having the dumb and not braining.

Mine would probably be something to do with writing or music, more likely writing. I would like to say it was a pen and paper, but that's a little cliche, Not to mention I do all my writing on the computer soo...

I guess my cutie mark would be the Microsoft Word icon.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Probably a wing with a pencil in front of it. Due to my speed and jumping ablities in real life, I'd assume I would make a good flyer. The pencil would symbolize my love for doodling and drawing.

I like to think I'm talented in a lot of areas. Yet, my cutie mark would most likely be a sword of some kind. I can do a lot of things, but the cutie mark should also be something you love to do and I love swordplay more than anything else in the world. ;)

I think a shooting star for

my love of the stars and

the heavens or a blue pentagram

for being a pagan and a sign

of magic of belief of some kind

as things go.   Or a  ink quill from

the love of writing I've got!

My cutie mark would be a Swiss Army knife or maybe some duct tape because they are good for everything. I'm not really good at anything but I'm ok at almost everything I try.