Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier 2014 - Children's Holiday Crusade

Jeric

I'll just ... ahhhh ... drop this here. 

:please:

Thank you all for donating and making this a successful initiative. This was the least I could do. Now to plan the next one. :D

Click on the arts.

img-3297078-1-normal.png

That was............ so beautiful :rarity:

rarity_eyes_by_iks83-d4kykzg.gif

• Brohoof 5

Alright, before I start posting some polls, a few more updates. As it stands this is the current Steam Game list for the giveaway. 

Steam Giveaway

• Bastion
  • Terraria
  • South Park
  • FTL
  • Witcher 2
  • Castle Crashers
  • Fallout New Vergas
  • Battleblock Theater
  • Psychonauts
  • Hotline Miami
  • Farcry 2
  • Serious Sam 3
  • Little Racers Street
  • Super Sanctum TD
  • Dungeon Hearts
  • Goat Simulator
  • Don't Starve

Kids make sure you have your parent's permission if you get an M rated game  /disclosure

The Pixel Wavelength Plushie Auction will likely launch this weekend. 

MLP Forums SMILE SONG

Now, you will notice that at $1750.00 we unlocked "The Massive MLP Forums Smile Song".  "WTF is that anyway?" may be a reasonable response. There will be another post dedicated to this ... but basically ... it is another song ... and YOU all are enouraged to participate in the finale chorus and some of Pinkies 'talking' lines. Along the lines of the famous YouTube artist Massive Smile Project, we are asking our members to participate directly. :D

More on that shortly. 

• Brohoof 6

Also, yet another song with members who have not yet gotten to shine.

suuuure 'shine'.

You just want the others to go through the same singing you had to go through! >-<

• Brohoof 3

Good job everyponys it's a very good thing we do this and how much we raise.

If I had 2000 dollars I would donate on this site. Piss people off for it and have my own OC club XD

Hey, I was wondering why I got my group title taken down.. I did donate money..

I still have my badge to show it, but I got a message saying that Im no longer in the Christmad Donor group, and I dont have the green tag anymore either o.o

Were you already a donor or subscriber before making your Christmas donation?

• Brohoof 2

Were you already a donor or subscriber before making your Christmas donation?

Yes, I was a donor. But since I cant change my member title I dont think I was put back in this group either.. and I dont have a gold tag

Edit: woah my christmas badge just went away o.o

I dont need it, but I find it weird since I did donate money

• Brohoof 2

Yes, I was a donor. But since I cant change my member title I dont think I was put back in this group either.. and I dont have a gold tag

You should be able to see your badge again. What you experienced is a known problem with the donation system. If you donated to the site before contributing to the MCM charity, and your site donation expires, you'll be dropped back to your original group.

This isn't the first time it's happened, and it won't be the last. Be sure to contact me to get it fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Brohoof 6

What Aquila said was what I was getting at. Mystery solved. xD

It did that to me too back when I was still an admin. Despite being an admin, it kept tossing me back into the Members group and one of the other admins had to fix it daily or sometimes every few hours. Great job, IPB.

• Brohoof 5

It only took 2½ years of being on here so I figured that since I've been stealing the free service that MLP Forums provides me, I donated to something. 

But really, since I grew up in poverty myself as a child, donating to charities would only be the right thing to do. :yay:

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 5

I am so happy!!!  :icwudt: 

I went through a bit of trouble at first since I had to use a Visa gift card (I don't have a credit card), but a huge thanks to both @Jeric and @Feld0 for helping me out with the process.

It warms my heart... it really does.  

God Bless you all <3

~ Miles

• Brohoof 7

The MLP Forums Smile Song, huh? And anyone can participate?

This'll be a lot of fun! I hope I got some time to be apart of this heartwarming event. :D

• Brohoof 6

$2000+ raised so far? Wow, congratulations everypony, major liquid pride for all those involved!  :icwudt:

This is a great achievement everyone! Let's keep puching for the next goals! We have plenty of time to spread the good cheer we're known for! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

lw5Q1YC.png

Gonna update the OP soon, but I will reveal the new unlocked gift now. 

Well! Here we are guys! People keep bring up wanting to see a duet ... between two of the Admins specifically. Well now is your chance. 

Two of the Administrators will sing a Duet version of "This Day Aria". Yep, that one. 

Will it be SCS and Spoon, Lavo and Spoon, or Aquila and Spoon?

I guess you know who I'm voting for when this launches. 

The next unlockable is $500.00 away at this point and for good reason. It is by far the single most embarrassing item we could think of.  Hint will be up soon. 

• Brohoof 9