Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier 2014 - Children's Holiday Crusade

Jeric

I reached the billing information page (lol), and then I wondered how I was going to get billed. I really don't want a bill coming to a house since I'm a closet brony :S .

Does anyone else read your credit card bills? That is where it would show up, most likely. If not, your secret is safe and sound.

• Brohoof 3

I reached the billing information page (lol), and then I wondered how I was going to get billed. I really don't want a bill coming to a house since I'm a closet brony :S .

Hey SparkWolf! The question of what we do with that information came up earlier:

Your name and address are useful in preventing payment fraud. The info you enter into the payment form may be cross-checked with your bank's records to help ensure it's really you who made the payment. You'll find that any reputable merchant or other entity that takes online payments will ask for this info, to protect both you and them.

Fraud's no fun for anyone, so that's why we collect that info - it has nothing to do with how we address you as a user. :)

Adding onto that, we'd let you know if we were planning to mail you anything. Rest assured, your bill for a donation here would be purely electronic.

• Brohoof 7

Well done to everybody who donated! The fact that we've reached $1000 is another reason to love not only MLP Forums, but the MLP:FiM fandom in general. It's also a real honour to know that we're going to be credited by name in the hospital's annual fiscal report! :D

Let's hope we reach another $1000. Keep the generous act going, guys. ;)

• Brohoof 9

I have a simple request, if somehow can get SugarCube and Wingut to song "Let It Go" I'll donate more to MCM. I did what I can but that would be worth it to give more

Edited by DaReaper Clause
  • Brohoof 7

I have a simple request, if somehow can get SugarCube and Wingut to song "Let It Go" I'll donate more to MCM. I did what I can but that would be worth it to give more

Speaking only for myself, you should donate a few bucks to MCM so I don't sing.  Sadly, my singing voice is that atrocious.  -_-

• Brohoof 9

Speaking only for myself, you should donate a few bucks to MCM so I don't sing. Sadly, my singing voice is that atrocious. -_-

That didn't save me :(

• Brohoof 10

Speaking only for myself, you should donate a few bucks to MCM so I don't sing. Sadly, my singing voice is that atrocious. -_-

Senpai,your voice is heavely.

Well,not AS heavenly as Artemis's voice,but still <3

Senpai,pls.Sing a duet with Sugar Cube,and be her Sugar Dude c:

• Brohoof 7

Speaking only for myself, you should donate a few bucks to MCM so I don't sing.  Sadly, my singing voice is that atrocious.  -_-

I know the feeling. When I was younger, my voice was deep even then :okiedokielokie: , I was the only child in my year who wasn't in the choir :lol:

When I got older, I was the only kid not given a microphone during our school's house song contest :lol:

I want to hear it so badly now.

Senpai,your voice is heavely. Well,not AS heavenly as Artemis's voice,but still <3

I agree.

Fine.  It's crazy but I will think it over. ^^;

• Brohoof 7

I donated. I wish I could say that I did so through MLPForums, but I can't. Maybe no one else has had family members fall victim to charity scams, and don't have warning bells go off when a third party collects for a charity, but I do. Since my attempt to do a little due diligence fell on deaf ears I decided instead to do what I usually do on the Internet and go straight to the source.

post-25258-0-17882000-1417190955_thumb.png

Merry Christmas.

• Brohoof 4

$1250 Goal - Unlocked Holiday Emotes / Design Emote / Solo Staff Song
img-3283741-3-tqt4juD.pngimg-3283741-5-kwNhUr5.png img-3283741-2-pinjNjt.png img-3280130-7-9jK0FQC.png  img-3280130-8-6JjcvL6.png  img-3280130-9-zbXYkQ1.png

A series of Festive Mane Six Emotes will soon be available in the emote panel, courtesy of @Obsidian Sky

Also, ever wondered why we don't have 'x' character as an emote. Well ... here is your chance. Soon we will create a poll that will allow you to pick from a selection of characters. @Obsidian Sky will design the winning selection. We will also be including this as an winnable item during the drawing where one member will be able to pick a non featured character to be added as well. Who will win? :D

Also, yeah ... since you guys seemed to like making us sing ... a new solo song will be done ... same as before eliminating Art of the Dress. 

Oh and 

Name/title change tickets so far: 5

The 1500.00 hint will be up soon. 

I am closing out the Group Song Selection and adding the Singers. :D

• Brohoof 8

I know they're Christmas emotes but I sure hope they stick around, they're adorable!  :wub:

Good going everypony! :D

As a long time member, I'm delighted to see this back.  I don't think I've ever participated in it before, but I'll try to do so when I get the chance; it's just too good a cause not to help out.  Come on everypony, let's all do our part to give some kids a very Merry Christmas indeed!!!  :muffins:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 8