Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite food? Cupcakes or Muffins?

EssieHiddles

(edited)

No matter how much I love chocolate chip muffins, I will have to go with cupcakes. I can't resist the frosting. But there are those sinful cupcakes with sucky frosting. Muffins would win in those scenarios but in general, cupcakes take the cake! (pun intended)

Pinkie Pie is also better so her cupcakes would be, too.

Edited by #1FluttershyFan

I actually prefer spaghetti bolognese, but you know, we're all different. :adorkable: 

i like muffins more for fruit (only blueberries) and cupcakes for rainbow dash flavour.  :nom:

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Muffins are better imo. I say this because I dislike frosting and I don't like overly sweet desserts.

Edited by Sommar

• 10 months later...
(edited)

Easily muffins. Cupcakes are a nice once-in-a-while thing, but the frosting is a bit much. Plus I don't like how certain bakers make pretentious little art projects out of the frosting design. That's just me though.

In particular, I really love this oatmeal muffin recipe I found a few years ago. Oh, and lemon anything is always tasty!

Edited by Celtore

• 3 years later...

I wouldn't call any of those food. They are mainly sugar, or components that turn into sugar within a few hours. They are candy to me, and I don't eat any of them.