Got any more of them spicy meemays?

Is this good enough? :P 

Image result for spicy food pun

On 9/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, BFFFF! :squee:

How are you?

I was wondering: "If you were Discord for 24 hours, what would you do?" :umad:

I'm good thanks :)

Honestly, I think I would just teleport around everywhere, that ability seems the most fun to me :yay: 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 2:16 AM, SparklingCaps said:

Image result for spicy food pun

When the Chili peppers are freezing, why do they not wear more than only a scarf? pc-thinkie.png

How is it in DC?

How is the weather?

How are you?

Have you already seen the finale? Or do you wait until the US release? Or do you even don't watch it?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, IronM17 said:

When the Chili peppers are freezing, why do they not wear more than only a scarf? pc-thinkie.png

How is it in DC?

How is the weather?

How are you?

Have you already seen the finale? Or do you wait until the US release? Or do you even don't watch it?

Maybe they thought they wouldn't be so cold and didn't think they needed a jacket? I know I've made that mistake :sealed:

Same as usual I suppose! Always something going on.

It's finally getting cooler here which is really nice. :D 

I've been well, busy though.

Yeah I've seen the last three episodes; a friend asked me to watch them with him :P. I've barely seen any of the other episodes in the past few seasons so the "ending of the end" episodes didn't make a ton of sense to me, maybe I need to go back and watch more episodes, I doubt I will though.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, SparklingCaps said:

Maybe they thought they wouldn't be so cold and didn't think they needed a jacket? I know I've made that mistake :sealed:

You mean that you thought it is warmer outside and go out without a jacket?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Yes, that :laugh: 

But  I guess in contrast to the two peppers, you wore more than only a scarf, or? XD

Anyway, how are you?

How is the weather?

Are you already in the christmas mood?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, IronM17 said:

But  I guess in contrast to the two peppers, you wore more than only a scarf, or? XD

Anyway, how are you?

How is the weather?

Are you already in the christmas mood?

Hahaha, yes, of course :laugh:

I've been well thanks, haven't checked this topic for ages, only got reminded of it when I saw you posted on the forums again :P

The weather has been cold and rainy but not too cold; it's kinda nice when the sun is out.

Yes! I've been in the Chirstmas mood since... August, since that's when I'll see Caps again :kirin: but otherwise, not really, I haven't really done anything for Christmas; I don't decorate or listen to Christmas music.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

Hi swirly, how are you?

I hope everything is ok after all the things that happen in the USA this year (election, riots, covid-19, hurricanes and forest fires). How would you say was 2020 for you?

When was you in the Sächsische Schweiz? 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Hi swirly, how are you?

I hope everything is ok after all the things that happen in the USA this year (election, riots, covid-19, hurricanes and forest fires). How would you say was 2020 for you?

When was you in the Sächsische Schweiz? 

Hello! All things considered I'd say I've been okay. Online school has been a pain but I started an in-person job lately and that's been really fun for me. I guess it's an interesting time to be in DC but I don't live right downtown so I haven't seen much of the riots/protests/celebrations.

I was just there last month, in October actually! (yeah I had an essential reason to go to Germany :P). It was a lot of fun, we had really nice weather that day and I loved the views from the top. I hadn't been hiking in a long time so I realized I was quite out of shape though :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Califorum said:

What do you think of Poland?

Looks like a nice country; I plan to visit there one day. Would like to see Krakow for sure and maybe the Zakopane mountainous region, or Gdansk in the north.

Their government, along with Hungary's, is being awful though. I shouldn't get too political here I guess :maud: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

5 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Looks like a nice country; I plan to visit there one day. Would like to see Krakow for sure and maybe the Zakopane mountainous region, or Gdansk in the north.

Their government, along with Hungary's, is being awful though. I shouldn't get too political here I guess :maud: 

I'd love to go there. Their governments are nice, the history is really interesting and they are more removed from other areas of Europe. I like Spain though.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2022-07-18 at 9:53 AM, IronM17 said:

Hi Swirly, how are you?

Since you wrote that you was in saxony. Which cities did you visited?

Did you also visited the elbe sandstone mountains? 

Hi Iron! Just remembered this now :derp: I'm doing alright, a bit bored as I don't have much to do for the next month but otherwise okay.

I was in Dresden, Leipzig, and Chemnitz, a few smaller towns as well but those really aren't cities... :p

Is that Sächsische Schweiz? Then yes, I did! It's quite the hike in some spots but the views sure are beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, it is the Sächsische Schweiz. Do you have hear about the wild fires in the sächsische schweiz? 

Was you on the Bastei?

Oh, since I saw this a few times, what does the teacup in the brohoof area means?