Instrument you wanted to play?

Starlighty

I always wanted to play a string instrument. I think my brother used to play cello (until he broke it).

I do play the piano and double French horn (and the vocal chords).

Edited by Nopony_Important

This is your average, everyday annoying signature.

Are you seriously reading this?

Really?

Wow. I didn't think you'd actually waste enough time to get to the fourth line.

Or the fifth, for that matter. What, am I interesting or something?

I always though drums and bass were important to a band and since I already can play drums, I figure why not give bass a swing. I found out I wasn't too interested in it and I end up talking just a little more than usual to the instructor about games and Steam rather than learning a huge amount. Luckily, he said that if I played a Christmas song (Can't remember which one) in this show that the lessons place was putting on I would get Minecraft as a gift. I was successful in playing it, so I got Minecraft but I don't play it anymore

I have a violin (given as a Christmas gift from a senior in my freshman year of high-school), but I've yet to learn much more than the proper fingering, thanks to school/work, depressive mood swings, and nowhere to play without bothering people. 

Toss in piano and some basic drums in there too, I suppose, since I can't very well do songs and war chants while playing the violin.

I would love to play the guitar, they offer that class in school, but I have to wait for next next school year... :(

Dang it Japanese class!

img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-
Credit for signature goes to Eazyfries

I learned how to play the flute when I was in middle school, then again in college. I really do love playing the flute, I found it easier to learn in terms of notes and such. For a bigger challenge I'd love to play the guitar someday. I always like to play air guitar during my favorite rock songs and it'd be awesome to learn how to "rock out" like the pros. :3

Anyway, on a more serious note, I already play a multitude of instruments such as Piano, the strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, and Bass), Harpsichord, Accordion (Russian Chromatic, and keyboard), the Organ, and the Ocarina. I wouldn't mind learning bagpipes or the Sousaphone.

Does the Onion grace my presence?

I've always wanted to do drums, I mean they seem fun to do and I like how they sound, but they are bulky and loud for one. So yeah. I have an electric guitar that is mine, but I dunno if I would end up learning that or not. I mean that is something I can learn to play because I own it and also my dad knows a bit of guitar and stuff.

But meh, I have no interest in playing an instrument, and the one I have the most interest in playing was the drums.

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I really wanted to learn the harp for a while when I was a kid. Or maybe the flute. But it never happened. 

My dad tried to teach me to play guitar, but it wasn't my thing. 

Nowadays I'd like to try panpipes. For whatever reason.  :P

kd1J5pd.png

Me in a nutshell.

• 7 years later...