Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Forward (OOC)

skbl17

(edited)

The history post is coming soon, but first, I'd like to share information about the Equestrian calendar system. This post is critical for understanding the dates used in the forthcoming post on Equestrian history. All years are numbered from the end of Discord's first reign. Hence, events that occurred before that event are numbered using negatives, and all events that took place after are numbered from 0, but all timespans are the same as canon. For example, if Nightmare Moon was first banished in 97, she returns a thousand years later in 1097.

Edited by skbl17

I am not sure I like this timeline. It's your RP and your headcanon, and I'm not like trying to mini GM or take over. Just trying to suggest things, if you'd have them. Worst you could say is no, and you'd never hear any more on anything I present here.

Anyway I had actually hoped you would not mess with the canon timeline as suggested in the show, and just assign dates to it, then have EQF start after all events mentioned in the show. This makes it incredibly easy to explain to anyone coming in purely from an EQE like setup, or just having watched the show and possibly read the comics. You're adding a bit of extra stuff that people would never know unless they read this, and it's incredibly easy to forget when somebody is in multiple RPs, or (if you do decide to pursue making this a forum section at some point) in multiple similar RP forums. Or it would confuse people with other headcanons they need to follow for another high information RP.

Pretty much what I'm requesting is to see if you can just add dates to what's in the show, then have your extra EQF-specific stuff happen after, in the 14 year timewarp. It's much easier to follow, doesn't confuse with things needed to remember for pure canon RP, and just I feel is less messy overall.

And lastly, I don't like the bit about winged unicorn "mutants" being there at all, especially with Bolt Solutions very soon offering winged backpacks which makes this unneded. Again this is your headcanon and I'm just trying to bring concerns forward, but I really don't like pseudo alicorns being inserted into the headcanon.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

More details will come later on when I type the history post, but I will concede the following:

- This isn't my headcanon. If this was a headcanon, Rarity Takes Manehattan would have killed it ("Oh, Manehattan isn't as technologically advanced as I imagined it? FML!"), so I made this an alternate universe.

- This alternate universe was initially meant to be the setting for a fanfic. Way back when, while I was devising original characters for the fanfic, I had a winged unicorn OC. However, she had a relatively mundane job that didn't require a winged unicorn, so I came up with a demographic scenario whereby the city where she lived had a significant proportion of winged unicorns, justifying her existence as a winged unicorn. As it turns out, when you have to jump through hoops like that to justify your OC, it becomes a problem. Eventually, I bagged the idea of making this a fanfic, many of the OCs were deleted (the winged unicorn among them,) and I decided to turn this into a more interactive roleplay instead. However, being that this roleplays are interactive, collaborative works, I can see how a plot point like a population of 70,000+ alicorns could become controversial. I'll remove the thing about winged unicorns, as it's not even that plot-relevant anyway.

- As for the canon timeline thing, I doublechecked and yes, I should leave the canon timeline alone. When the final history post is done, it will only cover the fifteen years of EQF and what happened in that timeframe.

Edited by skbl17

Yay, thank you man for just adding on the canon timeline.

But I really don't think Rarity Takes Mahehattan messes with any headcanons that it's a high tech city. You don't need to make this an alternate timeline at all, and can even adjust for future seasons with a bit of timeline adjustment. Consider the evidence as to why. Up to you though, as always.

Have you SEEN how big the place is on the map? Very likely we have only seen, and will ever see, an extremely tiny portion of the city. Extremely. Who's to say that the rest of it doesn't have construction equipment and arcades everywhere and stuff like that? IIRC, we have seen heavy construction equipment being driven by ponies in the Maredowell episode. Or did we? That part of my memory is fuzzy. Obviously cars are out of the question, but slightly higher tech stuff like invention corporations that make enchanted stuff a la Bolt Solutions aren't really out of the question. Now granted I also made Lektra and her associated company before that episode aired, but I don't feel anything there was disrupted. Nothing at all. You shouldn't either. We've only seen a tiny portion, and Magitek has been hinted at a couple of times already. Magic based advancements that mimic real life electronic technology do exist.

Have you seen Tank's propeller? It's an enchanted piece of machinery. Even has a visible shimmering magic spell to make it spin and go where he wants (Mind reading!). If I wanted to go further, which I don't because I want to try to keep my OC out of canon stuff, I can easily say that Lektra made it. Look at the color of the magic. It's yellow for Celestia's sake! :)

Secondly, and I consider this an anomaly in general because most people discount high tech stuff existing in the show, but Twilight had an analyzing machine in her basement to test Pinkie Sense. There's no computers and electronic equipment in Equestria right? So this has to be magic based.

If you accept Twilight's machine as Magitek, then the machine she made to cross into EQG realm whenever the heck she wants is one too. It was obviously some of their technology coupled into a magic spell as a focuser for the magic of sorts. The technology provides power to a spell to keep it going.

So no, I personally think Rarity Takes Manehattan doesn't mess with magic based high "tech" advancements existing at all. Now after the story in the show, that's when it's a good time to have the EQF stuff happen and introduce actual electrical tech. You can even make this happen 20 years after the show if you need to. Thanks for taking the feedback to not add anything to the canon timeline. Heck, I'm already basically aging Lektra up to about 20 or so for your RP. So she was born during the show as a background pony while her family tried to implement magic based higher "tech" and were mostly repulsed, and then most of her life she's lived during the EQF timeline where their Magitek is refined and more accepted now. It still can't be mass produced and is done as a skill based craft, though.

I see where you get the setting then since it was originally a fanfic, but if you want a flying Unicorn I can totally hook you up as well. Without having to introduce mutants into the canon backstory. Heck I'm already doing that for someone else. The more the merrier. I'd just like to keep this to only certain RPs where both characters are present though, or fanfics where they're pre-acquainted. If everybody had a magic based flying machine, Lektra would lose some of her "cool" factor, you know? So I decided to only implement the general population version in certain settings where it makes sense and the GM approves of it, this being one of them. I've gotten 99% positive feedback on how I implemented her, which I'm extremely happy about by the way. The 1% was just concerns she might be a bit OP cause I hadn't originally included weaknesses and assumed people would guess it, but discounting that which I fixed the response has been positive. So yea, thanks for getting rid of the mutants, but we now have something better so don't worry about it.

I'm still expecting the mods of EQE to take her apart to pieces because that place can be EXTREMELY scrutinous, even on something I've worked very very very hard on to get to make sense in canon Equestria, but I'd still be cool with that and just would like to get into the section however I can. I just wish they'd start the process and tell me what they want me to fix already. They're taking their time on her and it's extremely nerve-racking to me.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

History (Equestria Forward only)

While it was widely known in social circles that junior Princess Twilight Sparkle was more scientifically-oriented and technocratic than her seniors, nopony knew that she would unleash what turned out to be the largest reform and development program the country had ever seen.

Beginnings

In late 1098, shortly after her coronation as a Princess of Equestria, Twilight Sparkle traveled with her friends to the eastern port city of Manehattan, intent on supporting Rarity in Fashion Week. While exploring town, Twilight took note of the advanced level of technology in the city, quietly wondering what it would take to bring similar development to the rest of the principality. Upon her return and unbeknownst to anybody, she began to formulate a plan to "advance" Equestria, socially, educationally, and technologically. However, even after the events surrounding Tirek's return to Equestria and her designation as the "princess of friendship", the likelihood of such a radical plan being implemented remained low.

Civil Service takeover

A few months later, in January 1099, Princess Celestia approached Twilight with an offer to make her the head of the Civil Service of Equestria. At the time, the Civil Service was in a state of disrepair and lacked the cohesiveness necessary to run Equestria on a day-to-day basis. Not wishing to turn down an offer from her teacher and senior, Princess Twilight accepted the offer, becoming the first princess to serve as the Director of the Civil Service.

At various points, the press has described being the Director of the Civil Service as holding power "second to only that of the Princesses themselves," a state of affairs that has existed since the nobility's political power was suppressed with the end of the feudal system 360 years earlier. The Civil Service is tasked with running the day-to-day affairs of the country and implementing decrees and directives from the princesses; now that a princess was in charge of the Civil Service, some columnists described Twilight's appointment as a "merger" between the royals and the "enforcers", with a columnist in the Canterlot Herald marking the move as heralding a "solidification of absolutism".

As Princess Twilight began to audit the Civil Service, searching for inefficiencies in the organization, she began to learn of the scope of the organization's power. During a meeting with the Transportation Department, the secretary himself told the princess that the Civil Service also controlled regional and local governments through a combination of clandestine surveillance, regulations, and the imposition of conditions on all financial deals with lower levels of government. In essence, the Civil Service controlled the country. For Princess Twilight, it was perfect. She was now in charge of a government organization that indirectly and unofficially ruled the country. It was time to put her plan into action.

After one month, her audit was completed, with her final report being presented to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna at a closed-door meeting in Ponyville on February 10, 1099. After seeing the large amount of inefficiency in the organization, they gave their approval for Twilight to clean house and "restore sanity and order" to the Civil Service.

The purge and the replacements

Having received the green light from the other princesses to "clean up" the Civil Service, Princess Twilight enacted phase one of her reform plan. Every secretary and administrator of every department had their job performance, satisfaction rankings, and credentials personally reviewed by Twilight herself. In the end, 89% of the department heads were removed from their positions, with most of them being removed on either corruption charges or poor satisfaction rankings. Some departments were merged and redundant positions were eliminated.

That, however, was only half of phase one of Twilight's plan. During the screening process to find new heads of the various departments, Twilight had a personal interest in ponies who showed "a devotion and/or intrigue in technological and scientific processes", which ensured that the new appointees would be technocrats. Sure enough, after much speculation in the newspapers, Princess Twilight's new and "improved" Civil Service was leaner, more efficient, and most importantly, more reformist and technocratic. There were some murmurs from nobles about some of her appointments, but nopony officially criticized the appointments, and the new appointees were confirmed by all three princesses a few days later.

It was time for phase two.

Equestria Forward: The first steps

On May 17, 1099, just over one year after Twilight's ascension, the young Director of the Civil Service issued memorandums to the heads of every department, "recommending" that they look into reforming the economy to facilitate the development of more companies and businesses in the fields of technology, research, and logistics. At the same time, she began to develop a brand new curriculum for the nation's future public school system that would focus heavily on vocational skills, language, mathematics, and technology.

The plans were initially kept small, as Twilight wanted to implement the first few pieces of her program "bit by bit". Public consultations were held, in which the plans were accepted...with one exception. Nopony had thought about how much it would cost to establish a public school system, or establish incentives for startup businesses who wished to invest in R&D, technology, and logistics...except for Princess Twilight.

Of special attention now was the national budget. At the time, the country was mostly unitary in character; despite the presence of regional governments, they had relatively little power. Hence, the B869 billion budget was where most projects got funding. Twilight did not have sole control over the national budget, as budgeting was a process to be completed by all three princesses and the Ministry of Finance. To fund the rest of the program, the Civil Service would need funding to the tune of B280 billion, but that large a slice of the budget would require a lot of explaining.

The Civil Service got the money. No official reason is given, but it is speculated that both the Minister of Finance and Princess Twilight justified the large amount of money as being necessary to cover "infrastructure and education" costs. To this day, some conspiracy theorists suspect that some of the numbers were fudged. Now that the money was secured, it was time to move on to the third phase.

Laying the foundation

Over the following year, Princess Twilight passed various decrees that were implemented by the Civil Service without question. These decrees:

- Established tax and investment incentives for "magitek" businesses

- Established tax and investment incentives for companies and businesses who wish to invest or startup in the R&D sector, technology sectors, or logistics sector

- Established a nationwide public school system, to be organized at the city and town level

- Allocated money for the establishment of a high-speed rail system

- Split and privatized the Royal Equestrian Post Office (see the infrastructure posts)

- Partially privatized the national railway company (Harmony Railways)

Most of Twilight's initiatives were unopposed, but she faced criticism from some nobles over her plans to establish a nationwide public school system and create a high-speed rail system. They believed that the existing system of mostly-private schools was "good enough" and was providing good enough results, to the point that no reforms were really necessary. In addition, they argued that the technology for "high-speed rail" did not yet exist in large enough numbers to justify the establishment of a national network. Princess Twilight managed to court the more moderate nobles, who were wary of such wide-reaching reforms, but did not want to curtail Equestria's economic development. With the support of the moderate nobles, urban elite, and the rest of the Civil Service, the reforms went through anyway.

With the taxation regime made easier for businesses who specialize in technology and logistics, the "magitek" market exploded almost overnight. The number of businesses specializing in research and development grew by 400% within the first year of the reforms. By June 1100, three companies had high-speed trains ready to go for Harmony Railways; construction on the HSR network began in earnest within two months.

"Laboratory of the World"

By January 1101, Equestria Forward was in full swing, and it didn't seem that anypony had the clout, will, or resources to stop it. New markets popped up left and right, with technologically-advanced companies eating the market share of their more archaic competitors. Automobiles began to replace stagecoaches in most areas, telephones replaced the telegraph, and high-speed bullet trains replaced the old steam engines on all but a few railway lines. A new development, the Global Communications Network (dubbed the "globalnet"), grew from its original deployment as a computer network serving universities to a full-fledged "internet". Year over year, the Equestrian economy began to grow at a rapid rate with all the investment going around, the construction of new infrastructure, and the establishment of greater trade links with other countries.

In March, the second stage of reforms began, helped along by the following decrees. By now, Princess Twilight had stopped referring to her decrees as "decrees", but rather as "acts".

- Media and Communications Act of 1101: Among other provisions, this decree established the Equestrian Media and Telecom Authority (EMTA) as a regulatory authority for the communications sector, Public Broadcasting Equestria (PBE) was established as a public service broadcaster, and the licensing and regulation of radio and television stations was permitted. This decree moved radio and television out of the experimental stage; with a stable regulatory environment, radio and TV channels began regular service on May 1, 1101.

- Roads and Highways Act of 1101: Established Trotways Equestria to build and maintain a national freeway network mostly funded from tolls, while setting aside money for regions to complete the construction of their local road networks. A nationwide set of signage and marking standards was introduced to ensure conformity on the road network.

- Infrastructure Development Act of 1101: Established a national infrastructure bank to provide loans to regional and local governments who wished to embark on their own projects. Many of the incentives for companies in the fields of transportation, communications, and logistics were extended from five years to ten.

By mid-1105, Equestria was in the midst of a revolution. The increased pervasiveness of the globalnet, radio, and television allowed Equestrians to more effectively air their views on everything from the economy to education and social life. The market for infrastructure had advanced significantly. The education system was metamorphosing from a largely private one to a mostly public, region-supported one. Foreign relations with most countries had grown dramatically, as Princess Twilight directed the Ministry of Foreign Relations to travel the globe and improve relations with other countries. The country led the world in investments in science and technology, a development that earned Equestria the nickname "Laboratory of the World". Quality of life was improving, and consumer spending rapidly increased as consumers sought to take advantage of the ongoing economic situation and increased competition in many sectors.

It was time to move on to the final and most difficult stage of Equestria Forward: political reform.

The "Rainbow Falls Summit" and the end of Equestria Forward

While the nobility was in dismay at how rapidly Equestria was changing, the moment Princess Twilight announced that she would attempt to institute political reforms, they looked for ways to fight back. At first, it seemed as if they would find an ally in Princess Luna, as they noticed that she was not comfortable with the rapid development of technology. However, the Moon Princess was not pleased with how the nobles who had regularly snubbed her now wanted her help to dismantle Equestria Forward for political points. She rebuffed the nobles, who took this as a sign that she would support Princess Twilight.

Unlike most of the previous reforms, which Princess Twilight was able to implement more or less unilaterally, political reform would require a consensus between the princesses. At the three princesses' first meeting on the subject of politics, held on June 10, 1106 in Canterlot, Twilight laid out her proposals: the establishment of a constitutional principality, more powers for the regions, greater rights and freedoms, the creation of an independent judiciary, and the establishment of an elected parliament at the national level. The senior princesses had no objections, with one exception: the creation of an elected parliament.

In Solaria, Equestria's neighbor to the south, there had been a political crisis of sorts in early 1106, as various political factions jockeyed for power in the capital after the results of elections held in December 1105. The coalition talks were volatile and took five months to resolve, a period in which Solaria's citizens expressed disapproval with how the coalition talks were preceding. The senior princesses made it clear to Twilight that an elected parliament would lead to the kind of political instability they didn't want in Canterlot. They stated that they would provide no support for political reform unless the proposal for an elected parliament was removed.

Over the following weeks, the proposal was revised: a national parliament would still be created, but would be a nonpartisan, unelected legislature composed of representatives selected by regional governments and the Civil Service. The 26-member legislature would be composed of 25 representatives, one from each region selected by their legislatures, and one would be appointed by the Civil Service. The princess would retain veto power over all legislation; all vetoed bills could not be overridden. The other princesses found this more palatable than her previous proposal, and accepted it on July 1, 1106.

The various reforms were discussed at a constitutional summit, which was held in the Unicornian resort town of Rainbow Falls between July 15, 1106 and February 1, 1107. During the so-called "Rainbow Falls Summit", delegates from every region and walk of life met to hammer out a new national constitution. After months of negotiations, political jockeying, and a last-ditch attempt in late November by hardliner nobles to derail the summit, a draft constitution (the "Rainbow Falls Constitution") was sent to voters for approval in a referendum. The draft constitution was unique in that there was full separation of powers, an outline for the national government, a large package of rights and freedoms, and a method by which the constitution could be amended in the future.

The constitutional referendum of 1107, held on June 1, was subject to the following conditions for passage and ratification:

- Universal suffrage was granted to all Equestrian citizens over the age of 18;

- Polling stations nationwide were open from 07:00 to 20:00 (7am to 8pm) Canterlot time on polling day;

- 60% of the national vote was necessary for passage;

- 60% of the vote in three-fourths of the regions was also necessary for passage;

- Polling would be conducted by secret ballot;

- International observers were on hoof to ensure that the elections were free and fair;

- Should the referendum pass, the new constitution would take effect on January 1, 1108.

On June 1, 1107, voters went to the polls to express their support for or against the new constitution. In the early morning hours of June 2, the results of the most pivotal vote in Equestrian history were announced. Not only was turnout very high (96.78% of registered voters), but the constitution was approved, exceeding expectations by receiving 75.74% of the national vote, and at least 60% in all but two of the regions (support was 49.5% in Unicornia and 54.9% in Canterlot).

On December 14, 1107, Princess Celestia held the last Royal Court session prior to the establishment of the Privy Court and the Crown Council, marking the end of an institution. On January 1, the national constitution went into effect, marking the beginning of a new era for Equestria. The newly appointed magistrates of the Privy Court sat for the first time on February 16, and with the opening of the first session of the Crown Council of Equestria on March 1, 1108, political reform was complete, marking the end of Equestria Forward.

Aftermath and legacy

The end of Equestria Forward was met with much relief nationwide, as there were no more reforms or developments to endure. The national debt soared from B109 million in 1098 to B905 billion in 1108, a fact that did not sit well with nobles and fiscal conservatives. Equestria became the largest economy in the world, with its GDP increasing from B2.6 trillion in 1098 to B5.1 trillion in 1108 and per capita numbers increasing at a similar clip. Standards of living, political participation, and overall satisfaction had increased. The population, which stood at 92 million just prior to the return of Nightmare Moon in 1097, blossomed to more than 97 million by 1113.

The nobility, now drained of almost all of its political power and influence, was left at an impasse. Moderate nobles managed to adapt well to the new system and maintain some level of influence and clout in the economy, but hardliner nobles seek to reverse Equestria Forward and return to the old days. At various points between 1108 and the present (1114), they sought to achieve their aims by attempting to influence the other princesses enough to remove Twilight or strip her of all her power, force Twilight to abdicate, and even influence the Civil Service to remove Twilight from her position as Director and install a more conservative, noble-friendly one. None of these attempts succeeded.

Opposition to the program was scattered at first, but eventually organized into the Equestrians for a Return to Normalcy (ERN) in 1103. Most of its members were commoners, but some of the hardline nobles began to fund the organization, seeing it as the "best" way to reverse the program. After winning some local and provincial elections, the group soon destabilized as the program continued and more hardline members grew desperate. After the ratification of the constitution, the moderate leaders of the ERN fell in a coup. Since then, the ERN has grown more bold and violent, perpetuating several attacks on Royal Guard bases, government buildings, and transport facilities. The violence, which last hit a peak in 1112, soon calmed down with the implementation of new security procedures, lowered contributions to the ERN, and the arrest of some of its key members. Whether this lull is temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

Ethnic tensions have also increased in some parts of Equestria. Zebra migration, which hit a peak during Equestria Forward, was viewed with suspicion by Equestrians, with some more reactionary ponies committing hate crimes against zebra immigrants. Despite the best efforts of police and prosecutors to punish the attackers for hate crimes (banned under the national constitution of 1107,) tensions still continue.

In closing, what was to be a simple reform plan turned into a dramatic upheaval in Equestrian society and its economy. Fifteen years later, Equestria has been completely transformed, and will never be the same, both for better and worse.

And it all began with a princess and a trip to Manehattan sixteen years ago.

Edited by skbl17
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think we might be slowing down or grinding to a halt cause people aren't together and the one city is huge. I wonder if there's a way to get people to interact with each other?

Yeah...I've noticed that. It's as if there are four disjointed subplots (clandestine security operation, power plant, walk/college, hotel) all going on at the same time. There needs to be an event that starts bringing everypony together; any ideas?

Edited by skbl17

You could open a sinkhole and say everyone needs to investigate it? Nah, terrible idea.

Meanwhile I need to post. I thought I would run into your character for the heck of it. Okay not for the heck of it. They have the electrical thing going for them.

Edited by bronislav84

Just let me post first before this please. You've already got power restored to the city, but technically I haven't actually had my character fix the generator yet so my post will basically be time travel as it is lol.

I'll post soon.

Edited by bronislav84

Just let me post first before this please. You've already got power restored to the city, but technically I haven't actually had my character fix the generator yet so my post will basically be time travel as it is lol.

I'll post soon.

Go ahead; I actually have to get my MLP Nations stuff ready, so I won't be making a new post in the RP thread for a bit.

• Brohoof 1

No, and I'd preferrably like to have Dakon as my OC for this story.

Mainly because I've got the perfect idea for him.

I have a few concerns:

1) Dakon's chronological age is 118, but you also mention that "Dakon and his family lived near the beginning of the rule of Discord". For the most part, all historic events follow the canon timeline, so Discord's reign would have been more than 1,000 years ago (he was turned into stone by the princesses before the Nightmare Moon incident that led to her 1,000 year long banishment). Either Dakon will have to be aged up to more than 1,000, or you'll have to change up his backstory.

2) I have no problems with Dakon being an alicorn (no Rule 5 violation,) but you'll have to be careful with his power.

If you can address my concerns with Dakon's age and backstory, you'll be good to go.

I have a few concerns:

1) Dakon's chronological age is 118, but you also mention that "Dakon and his family lived near the beginning of the rule of Discord". For the most part, all historic events follow the canon timeline, so Discord's reign would have been more than 1,000 years ago (he was turned into stone by the princesses before the Nightmare Moon incident that led to her 1,000 year long banishment). Either Dakon will have to be aged up to more than 1,000, or you'll have to change up his backstory.

2) I have no problems with Dakon being an alicorn (no Rule 5 violation,) but you'll have to be careful with his power.

If you can address my concerns with Dakon's age and backstory, you'll be good to go.

1. I will change the backstory so that his age will make sense with the timeline. Don't worry about that.

2. I was not planning on using his powers. One of the key elements is that Equestria is evilving to a more technologized civilization, and we all know that people forsake their "ancient ways" for the future. Otherwise, we would still be living in caves.

I'll message you my OC's role idea.

1. I will change the backstory so that his age will make sense with the timeline. Don't worry about that.

2. I was not planning on using his powers. One of the key elements is that Equestria is evilving to a more technologized civilization, and we all know that people forsake their "ancient ways" for the future. Otherwise, we would still be living in caves.

I'll message you my OC's role idea.

Good to know. Approved.

• Brohoof 1

As for the map: I've decided to move quickly on getting a map of the Applelanta area up first, so that everyone can have some kind of reference to work off of before the weekend's over.

So, does the post order go like it does on the list of approved characters? Or is it like a spur of the moment kind of thing?

Spur of the moment. If you're on the list, you're free to post whenever; there's no "post order".

Also, bronislav84 still needs to post, so I wouldn't post anything in the RP thread yet unless it's "scheming" or something. No direct actions yet.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, the Applelanta map is finished!

Because my laptop is not a beast in terms of processing power, some stuff is excluded, namely:

- AMTA lines

- Street names

- Topography and elevation

- Minor side roads and streets (yes, there are way too many streets to fit on one map)

Edited by skbl17
  • Brohoof 1