Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Forward (OOC)

skbl17

@@skbl17

Hey there.

I'm not trying to excuse myself to being lazy. But can I reserve myself until Friday in the roleplay?

Not that I'm lacking interest. But I'm finding increasingly difficult to think of things to add on or posts.

If that's okay? I understand if I can't.

(edited)

Am I holding up the RP again? Just wondering. I'd like to have Lektra come along with HV, mostly because she really has nothing else to do in Appleanta otherwise than help others.

In a way. I have at least one active player (Ender) waiting for Friday, but it's still Tuesday in-roleplay.

In light of that, I'm suspending the biweekly inactivity check this week. I feel that the RP is moving along at a snail's pace, and I'd like to speed things up a bit, just to boost activity. Also, since I'm on break from college this week, I have more time to focus on the roleplays I'm a part of.

As for tagging along, I don't see why not.

Edited by skbl17

Hey there.

I apologize if I've asked this before but is there a limit to how many OCs we can play as?

There's no formal limit, but if you plan to use many OCs, try not to cause confusion.

Just wanted to ask around to my fellow players. How would you describe the quality of my posts?

Do I send out my actions clearly? Do I make my posts too vague or confusing?

There's a bit of lack of confidence on my part. I just wanted to ask.

Oh. :(

I'm not exactly grade A material for lengthy paragraphs. I'm rather straight to the point.

I don't know how exactly to make things exciting...

I just simply type what I.feel is satisfying.

I'm sorry Illusive. I really wasn't trying to be mean. Don't worry about length. It's quite long considering you're RPing alone pretty much. I think it could be more exciting if we interacted. I just don't have fun reading about a bunch of NPCs. That's just me though.

I'm thinking that this is a perfect time to skip ahead. Probably have a post in the RP thread starting with "And so...", before moving ahead.

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

@@skbl17

Hey there!

If its okay with you I'd like to introduce a technological armored vehicle that I'd like to propose, or rather get an.okay with you

I know its a technologically advanced Equestria but I felt its best to check in with you before I.just start throwing in my own ideas of tech.

Hello! I heard about this RP from @bronislav84 and thought I might apply to join, if that's all right.

Here's my character:

[Luminous Scroll]

I think he'd start in Canterlot, if he's approved.

Thanks!

Suukorak

Approved. Be mindful of the rules!

@@skbl17

Hey there!

If its okay with you I'd like to introduce a technological armored vehicle that I'd like to propose, or rather get an.okay with you

I know its a technologically advanced Equestria but I felt its best to check in with you before I.just start throwing in my own ideas of tech.

What idea do you have in mind?

• Brohoof 1

Approved. Be mindful of the rules!

Why, thank you. I shall participate forthwith.

Are you drawing attention to a specific rule, or are you just giving a general notice?

Why, thank you. I shall participate forthwith.

Are you drawing attention to a specific rule, or are you just giving a general notice?

A few weeks ago, an inactivity rule was imposed (rule #10). I noticed that roughly half of the players on the registered players list hadn't posted since December, so after consulting with the current roleplayers, the rule was enacted.

Remember to post at least once every two weeks!  :)

Well, I plan on posting in the RP thread within the next 24 hours. I should warn you all that this will be my last regular "dialogue" post for a bit, as I plan on moving ahead to Friday morning in-roleplay.

Unless you give prior notice, right skbl? I was out for what felt like longer than 2 weeks. Freaking cold after Ponycon. I'm not fully rid of it yet, actually.

Yes. Plus, I think rule #10 came into effect after your post-Ponycon cold came up.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I plan on posting in the RP thread within the next 24 hours. I should warn you all that this will be my last regular "dialogue" post for a bit, as I plan on moving ahead to Friday morning in-roleplay.

Yes. Plus, I think rule #10 came into effect after your post-Ponycon cold came up.

Wait. Friday? Isn't the RP right now in the middle of Tuesday?

That's quite a leap. Let me get in a post first, anyway. Since Lumin is starting in Canterlot, it doesn't really matter until he arrives, I guess.

Hah, you're funny. My good bud, lemme give you some free advice. If Bolt Solutions Magitek was so easy to learn or reverse engineer, everyone would be doing it. You either sign up to work for Bolt Solutions for life, or you can't learn how it works. "Magitek OS" as I'm going to call it is extremely proprietary and the spell is kept in-house. Those who contract Bolt Solutions agree to confidentiality on the actual "how it works" process. Sorry, but you'll be met with a brick wall in that regard.

The only way your character would be allowed to know the inner workings is if he became an employee, permanently.

@@Suukorak,

Edited by bronislav84