Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Cadance Merchandise

flutterfan12

Hi,   I was  just wondering  if anyone  can lead to any Cadance  merchandise.  Cadance  is one of my  favorite characters on MLP  but  I've noticed  other than tee shirts, there doesn't  seem to be that much merchandise for the princess of love and that is a bit disappointing  as I would  love  to  have some Cadance  merchandise in my life.  Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

I got a Cadance plushie from Walmart for a bargain. $5 on clearance. She's one princess that's pretty scarce in terms of merchandise. I've seen lots at Target, so I'd try my luck there if I were you. She's my favorite as well!

There's a brushable of her with her paired with one of the main six. There's a brushable of her that comes with her castle and a brushable Shining Armor. There was a Fashion style brushable of her and shining armor. There's a newer brushable of a fashion style of her alone. There's figures of her in some of the blind bag sets. There's a funrise plush of her. There's a singing brushable of her that's in bigger size (wings light up and such). There's a rainbow power colored brushable version of her.

I hope Build a Bear does a plush of her and shining armor ^_^

It's a little weird, considering it's pretty universally agreed that she was a blatant "sell more toys!" creation (who nevertheless turned out to be pretty cool), that there really aren't that many toys of her. Especially plushies.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure if all of these have been released but here is some Cadance merch i´ve seen in the Internet

Princess Cadance brushable, there is one that comes with Applejack, one with the 2013 Favorites Collection (This is the one I have), a Rainbow power princess Cadance and one with their Royal Castle

Then I´ve seen this design a pony Princess Cadance

Design-a-pony-Princess-Cadance-Target.PN

This talking Cadence, Ive seen her in the stores, but this was a looooong time ago, Im not sure if you can still find her

913A5qGddPL._SL1500_.jpg

Ive seen this pic on the Internet, though at my local stores there is only Princess Luna, and Celestia. Hope you have a better luck

rainbow-shimmer-princess-cadance.jpgGood Luck with finding more merch!

Hi,   I was  just wondering  if anyone  can lead to any Cadance  merchandise.  Cadance  is one of my  favorite characters on MLP  but  I've noticed  other than tee shirts, there doesn't  seem to be that much merchandise for the princess of love and that is a bit disappointing  as I would  love  to  have some Cadance  merchandise in my life.  Thanks.

There's loads of official toys which look a lot like cadance

• 5 years later...

I know all of this list exists, but I'm not sure on how rare a lot of it is, apologies:lie:

-Water Cuties Cadance 

-Glitter Cadance with the water cutie body

-Flapping wings Cadance plush (VERY low quality, but also suuuper cheap)

-Fashion Style/larger variant Cadance

-Cadance, Shining Armour and Flurry Heart gift set

-Paint your own Cadance

-Build a Bear Cadance (pretty pricey nowadays)

-TY Cadance

-Talking Cadance

-Cadance with Crystal Empire castle

-Cadance with Canterlot Wedding castle (also comes with Shining Armour)

-G 4.5 Cadance release (can definitely be bought a a single or in the Mane 6 and Princesses set, but I'm sure she has other releases too)

-White mini paint your own Cadance from MLP magazine

-Mystery Minis Cadance (comes in normal colours and black body)

-Funko Vinyls (NOT POP) Cadance

-Blind bag Cadance (has a couple of different releases)

-Cutie Mark Magic Cadance

-Cadance and Applejack (I think??) gift set

This is all I could come up with off of the top of my head! A lot of these are just rereleases or difficult to find, but I hope my excessive Cadance merch knowledge could be of use!:oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1