Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

realistic reactions to real life mlp characters.

Tetrakemy

This is the most realistic reaction to a character appearing in real life I have ever seen lol.

Do you think your reaction would be similar to this if a character just randomly popped out of your screen like that and said hello!?

• Brohoof 7

If Pinkie just scare jumped at me like that, I'd probably react the same way as BlackGryph0n did ;J But otherwise, I would rather be excited than scared ;) (I would do a reality check though.)

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2

My monitor is unfortunately at a size where while ponies could probably fit through, I would have a really hard time fitting.  It might BARELY be possible if I really scrunched my shoulders but the 24" monitor would be quite the tight fit.

• Brohoof 3

If this happened to me, I would probably first think that my mind was playing me a trick. Then I would think that someone was playing me a prank... somehow.

If I would ever get to the point where I realized that this was real, then I would probably become really curious, but still on my guard.

• Brohoof 3

There is a type of "scientists" which wouldn't believe you even when seeing it with their very own eyes. On things much simpler than colorful ponies. They believe only in what they were taught about. Everything else is "false" for them.

Edited by SasQ

I think I'd be pretty mellow about the laws of reality being broken- I mean, who cares about that sorta crap? It's ponies!  :wub: If I'm offered brohoofs or cuddles, then I'll take 'em. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hey @, I wanted to inform you that I have moved your thread from Show Discussion to Sugarcube Corner. Considering the content is not directly related to the show itself, Sugarcube Corner is a more suitable location for your thread (as Sugarcube Corner hosts topics concerning general bronydom and the MLP franchise). For further information about where to place a thread, please consult the links below. :)

Show Discussion: http://mlpforums.com/topic/3398-welcome-to-show-discussion/

Sugarcube Corner: http://mlpforums.com/topic/5122-welcome-to-sugarcube-corner/

I've said this kind of thing before in these hypothetical threads--if mlp irl happened, I'd love to be able to say that I'd hug em and cuddle em and be friends with em and all that stuff, but the reality is that the brain would just edit the pony out, because it would determine that it's impossible.  It would be a Somebody Else's Problem.  I did like this video, though.  Very funny.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if my favorite pony popped out of my screen I would pop to attention then curtsy to Princess Celestia and listen close to what she would say for there *MUST* be a reason for this to happen.

• Brohoof 1

This is the most realistic reaction to a character appearing in real life I have ever seen lol.

Do you think your reaction would be similar to this if a character just randomly popped out of your screen like that and said hello!?

If Rainbow Dash pops out of my computer monitor, she'd better expect cuddles and tummy rubs.

If Pinkie Pie popped out of my computer monitor, I would politely request that she go and get Rainbow for me. :wub:

I'm with ya there! no offence Pinkie

• Brohoof 2

If that happened to me, my reaction would be "Isn't your presence here impossible in about nine different ways?"

After that point, I'd assume that I'm dreaming, but I should play along because it's an awesome dream!  (Wouldn't be the first time, either...)

• Brohoof 2