Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

Don't mind my weird profile, I'm just participating in a forum joke right now. It'll be back to normal eventually. Chances are I'll be staying like this for a few days though.

Also, is Cherry saying she thinks Aero and Shadowhide are a couple and she hopes they propose? Because now that I've thought about it, I'm starting to wonder if I should actually make that happen at some point, since it would be really cute. But that would be quite a major event and I'm not so sure if it is a good idea, so I thought I'd run it by the rest of you. Any thoughts on why or why not a proposal should happen?

• Brohoof 1

Don't mind my weird profile, I'm just participating in a forum joke right now. It'll be back to normal eventually. Chances are I'll be staying like this for a few days though.

Also, is Cherry saying she thinks Aero and Shadowhide are a couple and she hopes they propose? Because now that I've thought about it, I'm starting to wonder if I should actually make that happen at some point, since it would be really cute. But that would be quite a major event and I'm not so sure if it is a good idea, so I thought I'd run it by the rest of you. Any thoughts on why or why not a proposal should happen?

My only real question is: are they close enough for they? I know Theyre supposed to be best friends (which is already a good step) but are they romantically interested in each other at all? If not, you could go ahead and start up a romance soon. There's still quite a bit of time left in the RP so while a proposal could be difficult it wouldn't be impossible.

My only real question is: are they close enough for they? I know Theyre supposed to be best friends (which is already a good step) but are they romantically interested in each other at all? If not, you could go ahead and start up a romance soon. There's still quite a bit of time left in the RP so while a proposal could be difficult it wouldn't be impossible.

That is a good point. They're best friends, but they're not romantically involved. At least not yet. Perhaps one will ask for them to become very special someponies during or after the dinner and they start dating. And if all that happens is they start dating and their relationship never gets further than that during the RP, that's good too; I won't force a proposal to happen by the end of the RP. Just the romance would be fun too. Getting Shadowhide to be romantic would certainly be interesting.

Still, it would be difficult and would probably have a big impact on things, so I'd like to wait and hear some others' thoughts on this as well before I decide to go ahead with it.

• Brohoof 1

What cherry said is based entirely on assumptions from the hour long coach ride she had with them, because of Aero's protective nature toward his friend Cherry, being naive as she is, simply assumed they were very close.

Me and Mirror kinda wanted to input some relationship happenings in ourselves, (if you couldn't already tell :P ), my only real concern is if this starts to become a habit with other members and end up turning this rp inadvertently into a romance/horror/mystery rp, I highly doubt that it would happen mind.

As for your OC's I'm pretty fine with, Cherry may even be the one to suggest it next they meet at the dinner table.

If you do go ahead, i would only ask if you purposely drew it out over time, I don't know about Aero but Shadowhide doesn't strike me as a"love at first sight" kinda pony.

• Brohoof 1

@@Golbez

Sorry, I'll go ahead and post today, if I can. College has kept me busy.As for moving the story forward, I'd like Scribbler to get online before I do that.

Also, your @mentions' don't actually mention anyone. Or at least I don't get any notifications from them.

I am so confused. I just got a notification that I had posted into Bloodlines. I made that post like two-three hours ago.

Yeah, mentions have never been particularly reliable here.

Not lazy so much as busy with work, combined with waiting for the story to advance.

• Brohoof 1

I've been trying to get a post done too, but uni assignments have just been getting really busy for me. I've actually partway through making my next post, but I had to just save it for later since I didn't have enough time to finish it. Uni assignments will probably calm down for me in a few days, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can finish up my post.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Evilshy,

It's all good, sorry that the story has been so slow, Scribbler and I will try to keep things moving at a decent pace..  

Also yes, I do believe that Rosewood gave Bellinda her name. If she didn't, I'd be a total idiot for forgetting to do that.

@

It's all good I understand. I've been so busy (and will probably continue to be for the next three weeks or so) with classwork that I don't even have the time to make decent posts. I have about 14 different assignments to do before Wednesday. That's not even an exaggeration. 

Edited by SilverHeart

(edited)

@,
@@Golbez,
@@Gloomfury,
@@SilverHeart,
@@Scribblegroove,

Hey, so sorry for the absence everyone. I've been having web access issues in my building. I've also been out and about in the meantime. Currently I'm sending things from a friend's place. Hoping I didn't keep you all waiting too long, but I'm gonna check the RP now and see where we're at.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

• 2 weeks later...

@@Gloomfury, @@SilverHeart, @@Scribblegroove, @@Midnight Scribbler, @@FortyTwo42, @@Evilshy, @@Windbreaker

Hey guys, it's been "alarmingly" a little over a week now so I just wanted to give a gentle poke. ;)

As i believe school is just about finishing I'd like to think it's safe to assume most if you will be more active, right?

How about a status update from the lot of ya?

@@Gloomfury

It was a good post but I'll need you to rewrite it, no one would be able to just enter the mansion, especially on accident. It is pretty much impossible to sneak into the mansion right now, especially on accident. There's a wall between the mansion and the rest of the town. The mansion will play a vital role in the storyline and has many parts and secrets to it (hence the fact that it really is about a third to half the size of the town itself. Yes the map is to scale, the size of the mansion was not a mistake). And for the record please do not try to Godmod the NPC's (or other players) about sneaking past them. Whether anyone succeeds or fails in attempts to do so is entirely up to either myself or Scribbler.

@@SilverHeart,

But Belle never left mansion when she last talk to Cherry, She was just wondering around the mansion. Unless their rooms and the bath aren't in the mansion.  

And I ain't godmoding. She just pulled a Fluttershy and slowly walked around everyone trying not to be seen.

@@SilverHeart,

But Belle never left mansion when she last talk to Cherry, She was just wondering around the mansion. Unless their rooms and the bath aren't in the mansion.

And I ain't godmoding. She just pulled a Fluttershy and slowly walked around everyone trying not to be seen.

Oh, no. Y'all are staying in a hotel. Specifically the one marked in the map on the first page of the OOC. The mansion is separate and is where Prince Blueblood is staying.