Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

Golbez and Gloomfury please hurry

Ah this made me laugh but, I think I'm gonna go ahead and write my post, hopefully before either Gloomfury or Golbez get their's out.

Ah this made me laugh but, I think I'm gonna go ahead and write my post, hopefully before either Gloomfury or Golbez get their's out.

You go ahead mate, I'll leave my post until tommorow evening. :)

I have other threads I need to see too and I can do so many daily to keep myself from lagging behind.

That's not a problem btw, it's just a method I prefer doing. ;)

• Brohoof 1

@@FortyTwo42,

@@SilverHeart,

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@,

@@Evilshy,

@@Gloomfury,

@@FirstPonySpectre,

@@Scribblegroove,

@@Golbez,

@@Windbreaker,

(Is that everyone? Wow, this RP is bigger than I thought!)

Hey folks! Silver mentioned that I could post this here, so thats what I'm going to do.

I'm hosting a new RP (given enough interest) and thought some of you might want to take a look! Links below - its not mlp related, but I think im onto something good here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/120044-witch-hunter-inermis-dark-fantasy-human-epic

Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

@

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to attend this Cinder, I'm sorry.

I like the idea very much and I hope it goes well for you, it's just the level if detail that is required for this and current obligations that prevent me doing this.

Again, I can only apologise and I wish you all the best. :)

Sorry there hasn't been a post from me in a while. There hasn't been much for Poppy to do at the moment aside from unpack. And I've been sorting out RL stuff and some other RPs as well.

I'll have a post up today sometime.

Sorry there hasn't been a post from me in a while. There hasn't been much for Poppy to do at the moment aside from unpack. And I've been sorting out RL stuff and some other RPs as well.

I'll have a post up today sometime.

If you're having trouble thinking of what to do you can have Poppy go pretty mucj anywhere in the resort.

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Hey everyone, I'm back. (sorta) I'm still in the midst of home hunting, but I have a day or so to kill between now and the next trip I'm taking this weekend.

So I thought I'd mention this (adding to Silver's above post) Some of the OCs haven't really done a lot, and are just kind of hanging around in the hotel at the moment. If you find yourself getting stuck on what to do, I recommend trying to explore the town a little bit. There's a lot to be seen and done around the area. Granted, nothing overly dramatic or unusual is likely to happen just yet, because it's only the first day/night. But there are lots of things to get you started in the mystery part of this RP. So far Emerald has come across one item of interest, which is only one of many we have thrown into the mix for you to find. It'll be up to you, what your OC does with the information or clues you gather of course. The more you learn, the closer you get to revealing larger plot points in the story.

(Also) Good luck on your RP Cinder!

(Also) Good luck on your RP Cinder!

Many thanks my friend!

Also, can I just add that I've recently played 'The Evil Within' through to the end (including a ten-hour session while ill at one point, but lets not talk about that) and It was awesome. More to the point, it gave me a ton of horror tropes to think about and consider here.

If anyone else even remotely likes horror or action games, I highly recommend it. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm gonna try and get a post out for the RP later today. I've got a busy schedule ahead of me. This is just a heads up for those who are waiting.

If anyone else even remotely likes horror or action games, I highly recommend it.

How's the plot for it? 

Many thanks my friend!

Also, can I just add that I've recently played 'The Evil Within' through to the end (including a ten-hour session while ill at one point, but lets not talk about that) and It was awesome. More to the point, it gave me a ton of horror tropes to think about and consider here.

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES EVIL WITHIN! Oh my god. So many people hated that game and I thought it was awesome! I don't understand the hate! T_T it was awesome! 

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

I'm going to add, I'm also in the process of moving everything I own to a new apartment, so I might be a bit slow responding. That said, I struck lucky on this new place. Because it's a new building, and I happen to be one of the first residents, I get a month of free internet service with the apartment. So needless to say, I won't be having any real down-time for internet connections when I get moved in.

On another note, I'd like to ask what everyone thinks of the story so far. Liking it?

(Just checking the RP now, will post tomorrow cause 3AM)

• Brohoof 1

On another note, I'd like to ask what everyone thinks of the story so far. Liking it?

Well I was taking part in the first attempt of this story so of course I was intrested in this second attempt, quite frankly I'm very pleased we made it passed getting out of the coach ;)
  • Brohoof 1

I am, in fact, following the RP. Just unsure of where to send Belinda while staying in character. So once stuff starts happening, I'll be all over it.

• Brohoof 1

alright, I'm not gonna lie. I'm having maaaaaaaajor writers block right now, so pardon the really delayed post. Haha. T_T I'll try to get it up when I can overcome the dreaded writers block. :/

Edited by FirstPonySpectre

@@FirstPonySpectre,

Not to worry, I think we'll be heading out from the library soon. I think most of the players seem to be aiming at moving the story along, so we'll try to keep things rolling along.

@@FortyTwo42,

I should mention, in your last post you make note that Bitter is talking to Emerald, but I don't think she is. Sunset is, but unless I missed a post, I don't think Bitter is near Emerald at this point. Just in case you wanted to edit.

• Brohoof 2

@@FortyTwo42,

I should mention, in your last post you make note that Bitter is talking to Emerald, but I don't think she is. Sunset is, but unless I missed a post, I don't think Bitter is near Emerald at this point. Just in case you wanted to edit.

Sorry, I somehow forgot Sunset was there! I knew there were four members participating in the library visit, but I think since I saw you were posting as Red Cask, I then thought 'that's me as Aero Wind, Cinder as Emerald, FirstPonySpectre as Bitter and Midnight as Red Cask, so that's everyone.' My bad!

I just checked, and you're right, it is Sunset talking to Emerald, not Bitter. Aero's reaction will probably be quite different since Bitter isn't with them, so I'll go edit that post. I'll probably rewrite the second paragraph in Aero's section. Thanks for pointing that out!

Edit: And I'm done! Everything in that post should make sense now. :fluttershy:

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 2

@@FirstPonySpectre,

Not to worry, I think we'll be heading out from the library soon. I think most of the players seem to be aiming at moving the story along, so we'll try to keep things rolling along.

@@FortyTwo42,

Mentioning this here since I'm on Mobile.

Bellinda is outside the hotel on a bench I believe. I don't think she's in the lobby.

@,

I'm not sure what you mean there. I don't see anything that would suggest this. :P

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Also, we've updated the map with a couple new locations, which I had intended to add before, but forgot about. Nothing too important though, so fret not. Make sure you check the main post in this thread if you want the most up-to-date map. We'll be updating the map whenever we add new markers for your reference later on. Certain locations will become more important as the story goes on.

@@Evilshy,

If you're having trouble posting because nothing seems to be happening to Belinda, perhaps Shadowhide could come across her. Shadowhide is also on her own at the moment, so it would help give both of us something to do.

@@SilverHeart,

If I remember correctly, Belinda is currently waiting in the town square hoping somepony who knows when are where the dinner will be held will come by so she can ask them. This is why I think having Shadowhide come by is a good idea.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

I think what Cinder means is that you accidentally called Belinda 'Evilshy' in Cinnamon's section.

• Brohoof 1