Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

@@FirstPonySpectre,

The sky was painted with a bright crimson as the sun began to set on the distant horizon

I should mention, that it's actually first thing in the morning. That being said, you can probably leave most of you post as it is, but just add in that she leaves for the carriage the next morning after she gets the letter. That avoids you having to alter the whole thing.

Good intro though, over all.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 2

Am I too late for this? Well, I'll try entering anyway.

Name: Dove Marigold

OC Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dove-mariogold-r7697 (( I just sort of threw one together to fit the roleplay. I'll get into more detail later. ))

Roleplay Links: Wait, this is a thing now? Well, I can't really link anything since they're all pretty much dead. Does Walls count? :huh:

Skills: Manipulation, lying, identifying animals, herbs, plants.

Inventory: scarf, a couple of bits, and a couple of snacks.

Hobbies: Hopefully "tricking ponies into doing her bidding" counts as a hobby.

Heh, it sort of makes me laugh that mares outnumber the stallions in this RP.

Am I too late for this? Well, I'll try entering anyway.

Name: Dove Marigold

OC Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dove-mariogold-r7697 (( I just sort of threw one together to fit the roleplay. I'll get into more detail later. ))

Roleplay Links: Wait, this is a thing now? Well, I can't really link anything since they're all pretty much dead. Does Walls count? :huh:

Skills: Manipulation, lying, identifying animals, herbs, plants.

Inventory: scarf, a couple of bits, and a couple of snacks.

Hobbies: Hopefully "tricking ponies into doing her bidding" counts as a hobby.

Heh, it sort of makes me laugh that mares outnumber the stallions in this RP.

We know you and invited you, so you're fine. Scribbler and I will go over your OC and let you know if everything checks out.

@@FirstPonySpectre,

I should mention, that it's actually first thing in the morning. That being said, you can probably leave most of you post as it is, but just add in that she leaves for the carriage the next morning after she gets the letter. That avoids you having to alter the whole thing.

Good intro though, over all.

Alright. I'll change that.

Thanks btw. ^_^

@@Windbreaker,

Hey, you just recently posted and literally right before you did I made a post that made your interaction towards me somewhat obsolete. I can roll with it but it seems a bit awkward considering my post and all. ^_^'' At least to me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I forgot to mention anyone, I apologize. Anyway I'm sorry it took so long but I wanted everyone to make their intro post before I started the RP. At the rate everyone is posting it will take, maybe a day or two for y'all to reach the resort. Then the fun can begin.

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 3

At this rate, I'm pretty sure Belinda would snap and go on a rampage if she had to ride the carriage for 2 days.

Also, count yourselves lucky, for you will never see me use ponified words like "bucking" outside an RP :P

• Brohoof 2

@@Evilshy,

Shadowhide and Aero both thought Belinda wouldn't like talking to others much. but they severely underestimated just how much she does hate talking to others. On the plus side, they've both learned their lesson and probably won't be bothering her again for a long time. ;)

My post feequency has mostly been due to having the past 3 days off. Should slow down soon.

@@Evilshy,

Well my OC has tourettes so she's gonna be cussing more then yours. Plus they didn't say we couldn't use normal cuss wards.

True. I just don't like swearing in RPs that are trying to stay mostly true to the canon universe. But I guess if you're going to swear and everybody can suspend disbelief, I will too.

@@Evilshy,

Shadowhide and Aero both thought Belinda wouldn't like talking to others much. but they severely underestimated just how much she does hate talking to others. On the plus side, they've both learned their lesson and probably won't be bothering her again for a long time. ;)

Lol yup. Although, don't get me wrong, only my character hates it. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

• Brohoof 2

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,
(pretty sure that's everyone)

I think this RP is rolling along at about the perfect pace, honestly. I can keep up with it, but there's almost always something new to read when I check it. I'd have to say, 1-2 posts in a day is plenty, I totally understand not being able to get more than that in.

Fortytwo42- I totally missed your post just before my last one. I must have been writing when you posted yours, my apologies. Although lucky for me, it doesn't seem to have affected too much.

Evilshy- Playing as villians or unfriendly characters is always tricky that way. I remember having to clarify a lot that Clockwork's dialogue wasn't my opinion when I played as Clockwork in Cinder's RP. As long as you're loving it, that's what matters.

@@Gloomfury,@@Evilshy,

I'd have sworn I had made a post about this last night. Evilshy had the right idea, we'd prefer it if you stick to pony swears. While I understand that it won't always be possible to stick to them do try for atl east half of the time.

And for everything else, Yeah I think averaging one post a day is fine. Everyone's got a life outside of the forums.

@@Midnight Scribbler

I think you missed Silver Staff.

• Brohoof 1

Villains let me be an asshole without actually being an asshole. I hate even being rude IRL, but it's so fun to do in RPs.

Also, noted, Silver.

• Brohoof 2

Villains let me be an asshole without actually being an asshole. I hate even being rude IRL, but it's so fun to do in RPs.

Playing villains is the best. I'm pretty much like you. Im not sure I can be rude in real life, however writing them is always fun and usually pretty easy.

• Brohoof 1

Have I been posting too fast for everyone? With it being study break for me, I have lots of free time, so I can easily manage two or three posts a day. I just want to make sure I don't make too many posts; I don't want to leave anyone behind.

@@Evilshy,

I've been enjoying it too! It's boring if everypony gets along with each other immediately. Somepony has to hate somepony else! I think it's one of the good things about RPs; it lets you play out any personality you like, whether it's a nice one or a mean one, without any repercussions. Although definitely not as bad as Belinda, Shadowhide can be nasty sometimes too with her brutal honesty.

• Brohoof 2

@@FortyTwo42

This small talk in the carriage can all be a facade. Usually people tend to get good first impressions in, but somewhere along those two weeks in the resort tensions will rise, and even the most friendly and noble might snap when they're around the same people for an extended period of time. Just because everyone seems to get along right now doesn't mean that will stay that way ;) You'll get more than enough chances to experience some drama, certainly if the roleplay will eventually evolve into horror/mystery.

Boy I'm already looking forward to it.

• Brohoof 2