Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Couples Thread

lelouch.

This isn't like the other threads which are designed to help you meet your special somepony; this is more of a fun thread. The main idea is to pair forum members together for the sake of gossip and just for the hell of it really. You can also suggest two people who you think will make a great couple. The two people in a couple don't even have to get to know each other if they don't want to. This isn't about forming a serious relationship. A couple can last for a few minutes or forever!! There are no commitments between a couple, and has no connection to real life, but if two people get closer to each other, no one can stop them from becoming a real couple :)

Even if you are already a couple, you can still have fun here and propose to each other.

Once you become a couple, you can mention your partner on your page for everyone to know, if you want to.

You should “mention” the people to whom you propose to, or while suggesting two people, so that they receive a
notification. To see how to mention someone, see this thread:

Rules of this thread:

• No NSFW material.
  • You can only have one partner at a time.
  • Please be polite and respectful while proposing or rejecting someone, or after being rejected by someone  (after being accepted or while accepting you can yell all you want :P )
  • You can post a picture of yourself if you want, but it isn't required.
  • Giving your personal information like your location isn't recommended.
  • This thread is not meant for conversations.
  • Don't try to force someone into it if they refuse.
  • A couple can be gay or straight, it doesn't matter.
  • You can't say things like; “I'm forever alone” or “I'm dating myself” etc. In this thread everyone gets someone.
  • You must have fun!! :D

If anyone has suggestions regarding this thread, they can post in the discussion thread here:

Edited by lelouch.
  • Brohoof 1

*looks around*

Well, the shipping fuel here looks obviously shippable. But, I have to do what I have to do.

Now, I just got one question, knowing me who would you guys ship me with on the forums? And be serious with your decision.

• Brohoof 2

*looks around*

Well, the shipping fuel here looks obviously shippable. But, I have to do what I have to do.

Now, I just got one question, knowing me who would you guys ship me with on the forums? And be serious with your decision.

well Pink Mist brohoofed your post.... it must be a sign from the Divines!!!
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to take this moment to ship myself with the USS Nimitz supercarrier.

(Or, more accurately, I would ship myself with another member here, but I'm far too embarrassed to do so, even if it is in jest. Shh, don't tell anyone.)

I must ask the same thing as neutral who would you ship me with on these forums?

It may get intresting or not.

But I hope people accept other people's proposals. :)

TheUnseenK is a charming person, why don't you give it a try? :)

I'm going to take this moment to ship myself with the USS Nimitz supercarrier.

(Or, more accurately, I would ship myself with another member here, but I'm far too embarrassed to do so, even if it is in jest. Shh, don't tell anyone.)

aww c'mon!! Is there anyone who's caught your attention? :3

In that case Dsanders is gonna kill me.

whoops! I had no idea she had someone already.

Mmmmmmm.....

*sips from a cup of coffee*

Let's try this thing...

Which one would you ship me with?

and try to give a serious answer l:

Mmmmmmm.....

*sips from a cup of coffee*

Let's try this thing...

Which one would you ship me with?

and try to give a serious answer l:

hey!! I'm not the love guru of this thread, you have to decide on your own. Idk, you could try Anishna or Blue Moon.