Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Feel Out-Of-Place?

Osseous Rex

I'm sure you'll find something you like. Everyone has their talents hidden away somewhere. I was an isolated and pretty doubtful guy who didn't have a clue where I was going with my life when I left school at first, tried computer engineering for a year because some of my friends were and I realized I hated it! :derp: I didn't think there was anything I could do with my life in performing until about 2 years ago when a colleague recommended me to an acting course in the city. These things just seem to appear quite suddenly. Maybe it'll be the same for you too? Never know. :)

I'm not entirely sure.....

I think I'll stick with Archaeolgy, I wish I could ave played guitar and baseball though.

D:

>_<

I'm just a simple gamer!

I'm not entirely sure.....

I think I'll stick with Archaeolgy, I wish I could ave played guitar and baseball though.

D:

>_<

I'm just a simple gamer!

Also......acting isnt my thing.

I used to feel this way a lot actually. I sort of one day just became super confidence boosted though. I wish I could give you advice but I honestly don't know how I managed to do what I did. x3 Nowadays I could care less what others think of me and I'm pretty chill now. But yes I did used to feel that way and I hope things get better for you!

OMC, I love your furry!

/)^-^(\

And if anything things have gotten worst for me lately.

;(

I don't know, really..

People are nice and welcoming, but I haven't made any close friends ever since I joined the fandom, which bothers me a bit. I feel out of place, probably because I'm so young compared to most of the people in the fandom. I feel like I'm not "smart" enough or something.

YES!!! That's how I feel too....though 20 isn't really that young.

>_<

Being a sufferer of BPD I do feel often out of place, but one simple thing helped me, stopped caring about what other people thought about me / expected from me, when you truly live for yourself and help those out who you want to help out or who deserve it then things become much better, the way I see it im here once, i play by my rules, live my life, i do what makes me happy and comfortable, materialisticly though i dont have much but I am much happier with this attitude, I dislike it that people are made to feel down because society says they aren't normal  :wau:

Don't worry about it, I meant more that maybe the thing you'll wanna do in life will present itself to you at some point, whether that be Archaeology or whatever you'd like to do :) Just follow your feelings.

• Brohoof 1

OMC, I love your furry!

/)^-^(\

And if anything things have gotten worst for me lately.

>_<

I'm sorry to hear that. :c Oh and I can't take credit for the lovely character in my avatar. That's Mystery created by MysteryBen. ^^

Being a sufferer of BPD I do feel often out of place, but one simple thing helped me, stopped caring about what other people thought about me / expected from me, when you truly live for yourself and help those out who you want to help out or who deserve it then things become much better, the way I see it im here once, i play by my rules, live my life, i do what makes me happy and comfortable, materialisticly though i dont have much but I am much happier with this attitude, I dislike it that people are made to feel down because society says they aren't normal  :wau:

Oh im sorry to hear that. It seems awful having BPD...

Ado I could never stop caring. I'm far too senssitive.

Well, I've come to terms that I don't fit into any social group, and I just talk to people if I feel like talking. School isn't so hard when you just say "lol whatever," and do the work. Don't worry about making a *ton* of friends or anything, I'd say. Some people can do it, cause they're social butterflies, and some can't (and that's okay.)

A lot of high school students are losers, too. Not the kind of people you always want to hang around, not even just for behaviors, but varying attitudes, and it can cause stress and peer pressure you don't need. I'm not saying don't make friends, just don't fret if you don't have a massive social circle.

:)

I'm sorry to hear that. :c Oh and I can't take credit for the lovely character in my avatar. That's Mystery created by MysteryBen. ^^

Not all my profile art is ine either....

Though the one you currently see was designed my yours truly....though I did yuse a base so I...kinda cheated,.

Still I like your unqiness. 

Well, I've come to terms that I don't fit into any social group, and I just talk to people if I feel like talking. School isn't so hard when you just say "lol whatever," and do the work. Don't worry about making a *ton* of friends or anything, I'd say. Some people can do it, cause they're social butterflies, and some can't (and that's okay.)

A lot of high school students are losers, too. Not the kind of people you always want to hang around, not even just for behaviors, but varying attitudes, and it can cause stress and peer pressure you don't need. I'm not saying don't make friends, just don't fret if you don't have a massive social circle.

:)

Um......idk what to day...

im awfully lonely because i made no friends in school.

:(

also a male version of Sunset Shimmer?

I sometimes feel out of place, just because of my social issues. Oh well, doesn't really bug me.

I love Flitter BTW!!!!

And I see......

Um......idk what to day... im awfully lonely because i made no friends in school. also a male version of Sunset Shimmer?

All the same, just be patient. Making real friends takes time. Seldom very long amounts of time. And not male, just different art style :P

All the same, just be patient. Making real friends takes time. Seldom very long amounts of time. And not male, just different art style :P

Aye......

Also, she looks....creepy.....

And may I ask where you posted you OC pics? I've been thinking of sharing a few of mine.

And may I ask where you posted you OC pics? I've been thinking of sharing a few of mine.

As for that, I just added my OC's to the character database, and made all their profiles, etc. I tend not to make threads about them. :P 

its not as bad as many think it is :)

Well still you have my condolences....coming from one with Asperger's Sydrome.

As for that, I just added my OC's to the character database, and made all their profiles, etc. I tend not to make threads about them. :P

The...what? Character database?

Where's that?!

O_O

Not all my profile art is ine either....

Though the one you currently see was designed my yours truly....though I did yuse a base so I...kinda cheated,.

Still I like your unqiness. 

Well thanks. :P I think it suits my personality. ^^

What makes you say that it suits your personality?

*shrugs* It's both fabulous and awesome and just chill guy looking mindset I guess. I can't really explain it. x3

• Brohoof 1

^-^

Awesome. I struggle trying to be who I wanna be.

Oh, by the way, we probably shouldn't be carrying out some huge conversation here. x3 Feel free to hit me up through a PM or a profile comment though!

I tend to be like that cause I tend to isolate myself from most things...not cause I want to be alone most of the time, but because that's just the way it's been since as far as I can remember. Probably mostly cause of my autism.

I meet people, but I never really let them into what makes me...me. But I still almost consider them my friends.

But when I do decide to let them in, I tend to try and get closer than might be comfortable for them...

The way I deal with relationships probably isn't the best...but...I'm starting to try and get away from that...

So...yeah, I kinda know how you feel...a little...

But you know, just be willing to talk to people, and everything else will fall into place most of the time

IDK how to do that actually.

D:

Beside your "Notification" Icon (to the left of your Username) on the left is the Messenger. Click on it. From there you can View All Messages or compose (make) a new one.

Or you can go on the member's profile and send him/her a message right on their profile.

I tend to be like that cause I tend to isolate myself from most things...not cause I want to be alone most of the time, but because that's just the way it's been since as far as I can remember. Probably mostly cause of my autism.

I meet people, but I never really let them into what makes me...me. But I still almost consider them my friends.

But when I do decide to let them in, I tend to try and get closer than might be comfortable for them...

The way I deal with relationships probably isn't the best...but...I'm starting to try and get away from that...

So...yeah, I kinda know how you feel...a little...

But you know, just be willing to talk to people, and everything else will fall into place most of the time

I have autism too.....

That's make it realy hard for me as well, and I wiush I were in any situation that I may talk to people.

• Brohoof 1

Well, is this not one?

And it doesn't have to be as hard as you think, all you gotta do is say "Hi" sometimes if you meet the right kinda person, you don't even have to talk much.

Autism doesn't mean you can't have friends, it just means you're not good with talking...I think...and sometimes you don't even have to be the one who starts a conversation.

Well, even if I'm wrong...which I could be partly...

All it takes is a "hello" no matter who it's from

Well, if you wanna message me, feel free to, I'll be around

• Brohoof 1