Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I will review your oc's design!

Thebluedash

Meh why not. I've never done one based solely on design here.

If you do multiple, could you review the three in my signature please?

If you only choose one, Please review either Mirror Image or Silver Heart please.

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-3480483-1-67923492e8a2cd8e4a80a30993

Meh why not. I've never done one based solely on design here.

If you do multiple, could you review the three in my signature please?

If you only choose one, Please review either Mirror Image or Silver Heart please.

Silver Heart

I feel like the blue hair and the pink eyes don't really suit each other. You should either change the hair to very soft cyan or change the eyes to dark yellow. I like the looks of the cutie mark, but, heart cutie marks are a bit overused you might wanna change that but not necessary. This is something you can't really fixed as you used the pony creator, but, the hair is not very original. Overall 6/10

Edited by Thebluedash

Okay, here is Star Australis, a stallion pegasus pony, I made many changes to his appearance, I hope this is the final modification.

Silver Heart

I feel like the blue hair and the pink eyes don't really suit eachother. You should either change the hair to very soft cyan or change the eyes to dark yellow. I like the looks of the cutie mark but, heart cutie marks are a bit overused you might wanna change that but not necessary. This is something you can't really fixed as you used the pony creator but, the hair is not very original. Overall 6/10

Ah thank you. I've always asked people to review how Silver Heart looked, she was my first OC and since I'm colorblind (grayscale only), I was always worried about her appearance and colors. I truly thought I had chosen a purple or blue for the eyes. Thanks again. 

Edit: Just in case it wasn't clear no one ever said anything beyond "It looks fine."

Edited by SilverHeart

(edited)

Okay, here is Star Australis, a stallion pegasus pony, I made many changes to his appearance, I hope this is the final modification.

Star Australis

Mane and tail looks a bit generic but, they looks good together so I guess it's not a big problem.The mane/tail color looks good. The body color looks nice. Blue eyes color looks good on him. Not many people use that mouth shape and it's quite original(considering that this was made in the pony creator). I honestly don't like the cutie mark. It seems way too generic so might wanna change that. I'm giving this a 6.7/10 You might be wondering "What?!!? You were praising this pony for most of the review and they don't even get a 7?!?!?" Well first off I did have problems with oc. But biggest reason why this pony didn't get a 7 is because it is made in the pony creator. Mane,tails, and eyes are all from the show so they won't look original. This is mostly likely gonna be my highest rating for a pony creator oc. Bravo!

Ah thank you. I've always asked people to review how Silver Heart looked, she was my first OC and since I'm colorblind (grayscale only), I was always worried about her appearance and colors. I truly thought I had chosen a purple or blue for the eyes. Thanks again. 

Edit: Just in case it wasn't clear no one ever said anything beyond "It looks fine."

I will be reviewing your other ocs soon!

post-31349-0-98461200-1423291553.png

post-31349-0-42494600-1423291740.png

Edited by Thebluedash
  • Brohoof 1

you wish to criticize my OC?.... sure here are some of my pictures that others drew of him

Top left- Aaapplelooza

Top Right- Royal Blue Jay

Center- Bastion

Bottom Left- Me

Bottom Right- My friend Sarah (former Ponygames Guild Artist)

post-27623-0-42653400-1423294371.jpg

post-27623-0-67283900-1423294389.jpg

post-27623-0-66738700-1423294399_thumb.png

post-27623-0-34612700-1423294407.jpg

post-27623-0-27763400-1423294463_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why not? Here's my OC Emerald Star.

img-3480508-1-24yzujr.png

The yellow and the green clashes with eachother and doesn't look good. The yellow should be a Olive Tone Dark Yellow so it doesn't clashes with the green.You should use a light lime green for the eyes so it could looks good with the green mane. The cutie marks looks fine, Grey is a overused color but it isn't a big problem. So overall 6.6 out of 10

Edited by Thebluedash

Eh, why not? I'm always open to constructive criticism; when it comes to vectors, I'm not the most knowledgeable.

I have three OCs with art on this site (links in signature). Have at it!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh why not. Here's my OC Starchase:

img-3480557-1-attachicon.gifStar_01.jpg

Starchase

First thing off grey is a overused color on ocs but it's not a big problem. You should make the blue mane darker so it could fit with the gray coat. His eyes is the exact same color as his mane but I already told you to change the mane color it shouldn't be a problem. His cutie mark looks like a blue leaf and his name is Starchase I don't know if it was supposed to look like a leave but with a name like Starchase I would imagine a star cutie mark.

Overall 6.5 out of 10

Edited by Thebluedash

(edited)

-6.5 hahaha BTW the mane is actually darker in some pictures, consistency issues lolz

It wasn't a negative it was just a dash. I deleted it now so other people won't get confused :D

Edited by Thebluedash

(edited)

you wish to criticize my OC?.... sure here are some of my pictures that others drew of him

Top left- Aaapplelooza

Top Right- Royal Blue Jay

Center- Bastion

Bottom Left- Me

Bottom Right- My friend Sarah (former Ponygames Guild Artist)

You should add a hint of gray to the white mane. The rest of the color palette looks fine. The eyepatch and the cape seems very out of place. It's mostly because of the color. Pure black doesn't really go well with anything. These are just small suggestion but maybe he could have symbols on his eyepatch so it wouldn't look too generic. His cape could have two colors. For example red in one side and black in the other side. 

Overall: 6.3 out of 10

And this is going to be my last review for today! Good night guys!

Edited by Thebluedash

Hello there!

I would like my OC to be reviewed please. I thought carefully on what my OC should look like.

Here it is. My very own drawn picture of my OC, Photon Jet! Hope you like it.

post-20535-0-64480800-1423299740_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

if you want do my one i wills sumbit it right now its name is detirotbrony89 sorry if could come up with a oringal name i'am new here.And also side note my oc cutie mark cassette tape 

post-31759-0-68089300-1423323671.png

Edited by detirotbrony89

http://i.imgur.com/TQsWxAM.png

http://i.imgur.com/I2gsMj0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZytvgdZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TVL5GWKh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bfky3R3l.jpg

And this is Leopold http://i.imgur.com/ztauVU4l.jpg

I changed the blue maned pony's cutie mark to a chair and whip from the collar and bone, but Idk which suits her more.

And this is sage leaf

http://i.imgur.com/KoiYNqz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/r1WJXJy.jpg

Um here ^.^ you go, I hope you like them ><

Edited by Astral Blitzen