Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

I regret to inform you all that we lost James Harris AKA Kamala. He passed away aged 70 from heart failure, suspected to have been caused by COVID-19.      

May he Rest In Power and may his legacy live on. 

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F08%2F10%2Fjames-kamala-harris-1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

hello!  I've been watching WWE for a few years now.  mostly for the humor, but some of the 'storylines' seem to drag or go nowhere.  They need to cross them up a bit more to be really interesting.

Oh, and love seeing Bayley (and Shasha) with two belts!  Golden role models!  haha

• Brohoof 3

On 8/12/2020 at 8:13 AM, Frosty Shoals said:

hello!  I've been watching WWE for a few years now.  mostly for the humor, but some of the 'storylines' seem to drag or go nowhere.  They need to cross them up a bit more to be really interesting.

Oh, and love seeing Bayley (and Shasha) with two belts!  Golden role models!  haha

They're great! Also Kenny Omega and "Hangman" Adam Page is that too...and A.J. Styles... :maud:

• Brohoof 3

is with a heavy heart that I inform you all of the passing of Johnny "Xavier" Bedoya, the second ever ROH world heavyweight champion, just aged 43. Xavier was a very talented performer, and in any other era, would've been a top guy. His only misfortune was that he broke out at a time when so many other exceptional athletes were doing the same and he got lost in the shuffle. He was scheduled to face Jay Lethal back in February's Past vs. Present show. Probably would've been the comeback he needed. 

May he rest in Power and may his legacy live on.

• Brohoof 3

Any predictions for SummerSlam tonight?  I'm calling:

-Auska defeats both Bayley and Sasha for Raw and Smackdown Women's championships

-Strowman defends against Wyatt

-Drew defends against Ortan

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Neon Kitbash said:

-Auska defeats both Bayley and Sasha for Raw and Smackdown Women's championships

I think that either Sasha or Bayley is going to cost the other their championship leading to dissension/a future match between the Golden Role Models. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think that either Sasha or Bayley is going to cost the other their championship leading to dissension/a future match between the Golden Role Models. 

now that I think about it, you're prob right...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Neon Kitbash said:

now that I think about it, you're prob right...

The questions is, would it be accidental or would it be done on purpose? :dash: 

I have a feeling Sasha and Bayley will both stay heels either way. :)

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The questions is, would it be accidental or would it be done on purpose? :dash: 

I have a feeling Sasha and Bayley will both stay heels either way. :)

yeah, you're prob right.  Personally, i've been a Bayley fanboy since before her heal turn, and love the new version of her.  Love seeing her with two belts, but yeah, prob gonna loose both

• Brohoof 2

yeah, you're prob right.  Personally, i've been a Bayley fanboy since before her heal turn, and love the new version of her.  Love seeing her with two belts, but yeah, prob gonna loose both

I feel like Bayley turning would be too soon & that Sasha Banks is better as a villain. 

• Brohoof 2

by the way, what do you think about this whole "retribution" thing?

I haven't cared about WWE's talents in years so it doesn't matter who they are or what their purpose is as far as I'm concerned.  

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Minoru Suzuki scares me, too. :sealed:

Minoru Suzuki is aware of this fact. Minoru Suzuki lurks MLP forums. Minoru Suzuki is watching us, right now. 

• Brohoof 2

On 8/23/2020 at 6:34 PM, Neon Kitbash said:

what do you think about this whole "retribution" thing?

So far -- pointless, annoying ripoff of both Nexus and Aces & Eights.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 2

Ricky Starks, man. This guy can be an underdog good guy & a detestable bad guy. 

I first saw him on NWA Power & I had a feeling that he was destined for big things. I'm happy for him. :D

• Brohoof 1

On 8/26/2020 at 11:57 AM, Anti-Villain said:

So far -- boring, pointless ripoff of both Nexus and Aces & Eights.

Wade Barrett is back, so it may very well be that proposed Nexus relaunch planned earlier this year. 

Now onto some sadder news everypony. 

I regret to inform you that 'Bullet' Bob Armstrong has passed away, aged 80. The father of Brad, Steven, Scott and 'Road Dogg' Brian Armstrong. The man managed to wrestle across six decades all over the NWA. Such an underrated career he head. 

May he rest in power and may his legacy live on. 

c17b3905118d14c2e47fb2290399c9a6.jpg

Bullet-Bob-Armstrong-familia.jpg

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Now onto some sadder news everypony. 

I regret to inform you that 'Bullet' Bob Armstrong has passed away, aged 80. The father of Brad, Steven, Scott and 'Road Dogg' Brian Armstrong. The man managed to wrestle across six decades all over the NWA. Such an underrated career he head. 

May he rest in power and may his legacy live on. 

c17b3905118d14c2e47fb2290399c9a6.jpg

On the bright side, Mr. Armstrong is with his son Brad now. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

Been awhile since I posted here. Rough few weeks.

IndieUploaders Youtube account got axed, and so did all their BJPW shows that they uploaded... I'm pretty sad. I dunno where else to find old BJPW shows (CZWStudios only has 2012-today shows). I can find scattered matches on YT but that's it. I'll miss watching Tajiri's surprise return and Junior Heavyweight Title win under the mask of a Mexican luchador. Ultimate opportunist years before Edge. Matsunaga's scaffold match is gone too ughhh..

In AEW news, I'm really excited for Brodie Lees run as TNT Champion! Finally getting the championship push he deserves. Hyped for Thunder Rosa vs. Shida too. I've missed and watching Rosa in the ring since Powerrr went off air. I'd like to see her take the title tbh. Pull a BJPW Zandig and have the invader take the belt and put it on notice. That would be awesome. then bring back Yuka Sakazaki

happy seeing Ivalisse back on TV too! I loved her in Lucha Underground. ♡ she shoulda been the top girl instead of Sexy Star

• Brohoof 1