8-Bit

Me again :)

Anyone else here a fursuiter? :D

I've got two, a full suit of my sona Medosai the wolf, and a partial of my Hamster OC Edward (but I'm getting a new head for him at confuzzled!)

Some photos! :3

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/io9pimdc23ap0ww/AABQhgxVJ1DcNAvJSRUUa9aWa?dl=0

Do you fursuit? Is it something you'd ever be interested in?

On the contrary, do you not like them? If so why? *sadface*

• Brohoof 2

Not being a furry, it's pretty clear that i don't care for them, nor do i have a particular problem with them. The same would go for MLP themed full body suits, just not a fan.

• Brohoof 2

Well i'm not really into the furry thing that much. I don't dislike it though, does have a certain weirdness i like about it.  :yay:

Given the chance though, running round in a fursuit or pony fur suit does sound like it would be fun, so i would do it if i had chance.  :derp:

I LOVE fursuits, they're so well made and cute looking. I'm a furry but I still need to make a fursona, but I probably wouldn't make a fursuit since I suck at making things like that. I may do it in the future though.  :P

• Brohoof 2

I love the concept, and really enjoy seeing well made fursuits. I really want to get into the whole 'cosplay/fursuit' creating, as it looks to be so much fun, making a character, and then portraying them.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of them. I'm fine with furries, hell, I'm one myself, but fursuits just creep me out, and they always have since I was a kid. And the rise of 5NAF hasn't helped any at all either.

• Brohoof 1

While I admire the time and effort spent to make these suits it's simply not for me.

I am not very active as a fan of mlp anymore but back then I had way too much flak from people saying I am a furry and stuff like that.

I mostly avoid internet subculture things nowadays so I'm neutral now.

Edited by Noricasy

Meh, they're usually one of the things that makes furries look bad, so no I don't like fursuits at cons and stuff, like if you do it with other people in a small group or something, then that's fine, but for the most part I don't like them.

• Brohoof 3

I need them. All your fur suits belong to me. (I think that is the meme xD)

*all your fursuit are belong to us. XD

Me again :)

Anyone else here a fursuiter? :D

I've got two, a full suit of my sona Medosai the wolf, and a partial of my Hamster OC Edward (but I'm getting a new head for him at confuzzled!)

Some photos! :3

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/io9pimdc23ap0ww/AABQhgxVJ1DcNAvJSRUUa9aWa?dl=0

Do you fursuit? Is it something you'd ever be interested in?

On the contrary, do you not like them? If so why? *sadface*

I'm actually really interested in why people like them so much. I guess they're kind of like cosplay...but you create your own character? I don't know, could you shed some light on this? I would only really wear a fursuit as part of a Falco Lombardi or a Faceless Bonny cosplay. I don't hate them but I do find them a little creepy with the hollow eyes and all...like mascots...and clowns...God I hate clowns.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, they're usually one of the things that makes furries look bad, so no I don't like fursuits at cons and stuff, like if you do it with other people in a small group or something, then that's fine, but for the most part I don't like them.

Are they? Having been one for 10 years or so now, I'd say there are many things worse about the fandom than the suits XD

Meh.... They would seem kinda itchy....

Not at all :)

They creep me out a little.  Just like sports mascots and those Disney Land characters.  I just don't like those soulless eyes and the unfeeling smiles.

Aw I dunno, suits like Pumzie (http://24.media.tumblr.com/4c22ea3c3cb59bb79c6c244d0292fa23/tumblr_n4b3l1Qcvg1tunx1ko2_1280.png) don't strike me as souless ^^ There are a great many that are awful yeah but many that are cute too ^^

*all your fursuit are belong to us. XD

I'm actually really interested in why people like them so much. I guess they're kind of like cosplay...but you create your own character? I don't know, could you shed some light on this? I would only really wear a fursuit as part of a Falco Lombardi or a Faceless Bonny cosplay. I don't hate them but I do find them a little creepy with the hollow eyes and all...like mascots...and clowns...God I hate clowns.

Honestly I'm sure it's the same reason people like to cosplay or dress up at all, for me it's just I enjoy the public reaction ha! It's fun to just let go and pretend to be someone else for a little while ^^ others do it for different reasons, but as I say for me it's just a laugh <3

Are they? Having been one for 10 years or so now, I'd say there are many things worse about the fandom than the suits XD

Aw I dunno, suits like Pumzie (http://24.media.tumblr.com/4c22ea3c3cb59bb79c6c244d0292fa23/tumblr_n4b3l1Qcvg1tunx1ko2_1280.png) don't strike me as souless ^^ There are a great many that are awful yeah but many that are cute too ^^

I said it's one of the things, derp, not the only thing.

Aw I dunno, suits like Pumzie don't strike me as souless ^^

Just imagine it covered in the blood of innocents.  *shudders*  Seriously, someday someone will write a creepypasta about fursuits, and then it'll become a common fear, like clowns.

Honestly I'm sure it's the same reason people like to cosplay or dress up at all, for me it's just I enjoy the public reaction ha! It's fun to just let go and pretend to be someone else for a little while ^^ others do it for different reasons, but as I say for me it's just a laugh <3

How would I go about making a furrysona?

Just imagine it covered in the blood of innocents. *shudders* Seriously, someday someone will write a creepypasta about fursuits, and then it'll become a common fear, like clowns.

I doubt they'll become a common fear XD although the amount of people with a fear of mascots or similar is probably fairly high, granted.

How would I go about making a furrysona?

I'd say pick which animal or animals you like, and then what colours you like and get drawing! :D

I don't mind them at all. Do literally whatever you want if it doesn't hurt anyone :)

Dude, total brohoof this comment is the best! <3 Edited by 8-Bit

I think they're cute & cool. Always get pictures whenever I see them at cons. 

post-18785-0-96304000-1424739684_thumb.jpgpost-18785-0-04678600-1424739699_thumb.jpgpost-18785-0-00787300-1424739713_thumb.jpg

I'd actually like to fursuit. The problem is money. The other problem is not enough conventions in my area to warrant consistent use for one & not enough furries around to warrant use for meetups. 

I'd either be a changeling (the closest thing I have to a fursona/ponysona), a member of the pony cast, prob Colgate, or one of my furry OC's, either my werewolf or werefox ones. 

I have a friend who likes to make fursuits. I think they're really cute and I respect those who make them for putting so much time and effort into their creations. I do also see why some people wouldn't like them though, since I know some people are really bothered by not being able to see someone's face.

Personally, I don't think I would ever make or wear a fursuit, just because it isn't something I'd be interested in, and also because I've heard they make you all hot and sweaty and I don't tolerate being hot and sweaty well, but I think it's cool that other people enjoy it :3