Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

• 2 weeks later...

Saved gems on the Gameloft pony game. And finally, got a super huge sale on my definitely favorite Pillar: Hot Egyptian Horse :yay:

and also, having a blast with Terraria again. I was looking forward for the 1.4 version on Switch, but took forever. Anyway, I didn’t get to it at once, as I just HAD to have an itch for more BOTW2, so I began another playthrough for BOTW. Well, that’s done, so I’m up for Terraria. I’m gathering items to duplicate so I can make my dreamed pony world :yay:. My character is my imagining for an OC, daughter of Sunset Shimmer :ticking:

• 3 weeks later...

Covered a lot of ground with Terraria in order to make my pony themed world. Still, got burned out, so I’ll take a break. hopefully Switch get the 1.4.1 version by then

and also Officer Nicholas Reardon got cleared of all charges :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

I had a scooter when I was a young teenager. I really wanted one again, just for adults. When I searched last year, I was reading many horror stories about them or other problems. But I finally found one with good reviews! I ordered it 2 days ago and received it today! :eager: I'm so happy! :wub: Just like Scootaloo! :fluttershy:

post-12176-0-78532800-1359435789.png

• Brohoof 1

Got to finish several flashpoint missions with my Bounty Hunter character:sneer: in Star Wars:  The Old Republic:mlp_wink:  Now I can enter Shadow of Revan:secret: on Rishi and see if any :ooh:hilarious mayhem occurs on the Imperial:umad: side of things:awwthanks: and get the Steam in-game achievements:Rara:  

After watching this! :pinkie:

Spoiler

Maaaan me and my sister are super hype and excited for this Harry Potter RPG open world game!!! it's taking place during the 1800 so we're already coming up what characters we should make based on a historical figure during the 1800:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1