Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

I was told that I can go home after dealing with the heavy workload situation at work today. The rain here was bad, but I drove out of there happily.

the ability to stream for people with hopefully a happy outcome  <3
that i got to draw, talk with friends and play with my animals -- hopefully tomorrow i will draw more again too which would make me happy

Aswell as learning that muting/blocking people is not always a bad thing, sometimes, you just want positive vibes in your life and the only way to do that is by blocking/muting out what ends up making your day negative. <3

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

.... Catching up with someone and finding out we vibe REALLY FREAKIN HARD and they get me and we share similar principles despite so much that has happened.

Having all this mayhem with Silky:BornAgainBrony:  

Has she ever been:sunbutt: to Texas?  

(edited)

A good friend of mine visited. It was a nice opportunity for me to chill outside and talk about life and stuff. He wants to push me into life, and I am pushing back. Hahaha, our relationship has never changed in all these years. He always has a lot to talk about. While I don't have much to say at all. Since my life is very still and uneventful, but also peaceful. So, I like to listen instead.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

47 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Getting home to my animals + a raise at work aswell as a tiny bonus 

What made me happy today was seeing this post. Congratulations, Bestie! :D

• Brohoof 3

having new flowers in apartment, i love those especially when they are pink colors <3
watching my cat go all crazy uwu
Guineapigs having a clean cage

Some cute messages from people on discord!

• Brohoof 2

I am extending my day because I have to be awake for the internet provider to come over in the morning to plan high speed internet. It isn't really making me happy, but what I had to do to clean up my place and repair a few things in the process made me feel like this day is complete and meaningful.

7 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

You tided up for the Internet man? :o

My house has been invaded by a fiber-optic cable. They just need to connect it on the outside to give me super internet speeds.

The man who installed it left a wired smell of cigarette smoke behind him.

While my morning involved playing Star Wars, spent much of my day vacuuming and cleaning my room, turned off the heat and opened the windows upstairs.  Had to disconnect all my computer equipment.  Though I have mountain loads of many electronics I never use.  While due to a headache it was a hard going at first but was amazed that my mind demanded this task.  With my window open upstairs, I saw the 4PM school bus drive by to drop off the kids.  Some point I smelled smoke and noticed the neighbors across the street were cooking on the grill.  While I kept to my room cleaning, there was a boy and his family practice swinging and hitting baseballs outside.  Just hearing those sounds helped me continue working.  The grill cooking smell really served my potential to keep working and strive off painful thoughts.  I heard more sounds; the neighbors were even mowing the lawn.  Incredible that I even smelled mowed grass at 6PM.  Unique way to close the last day that my city is getting warm air for quite a while.  

(edited)
16 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

While my morning involved playing Star Wars, spent much of my day vacuuming and cleaning my room, turned off the heat and opened the windows upstairs.  Had to disconnect all my computer equipment.  Though I have mountain loads of many electronics I never use.  While due to a headache it was a hard going at first but was amazed that my mind demanded this task.  With my window open upstairs, I saw the 4PM school bus drive by to drop off the kids.  Some point I smelled smoke and noticed the neighbors across the street were cooking on the grill.  While I kept to my room cleaning, there was a boy and his family practice swinging and hitting baseballs outside.  Just hearing those sounds helped me continue working.  The grill cooking smell really served my potential to keep working and strive off painful thoughts.  I heard more sounds; the neighbors were even mowing the lawn.  Incredible that I even smelled mowed grass at 6PM.  Unique way to close the last day that my city is getting warm air for quite a while.  

Wow I sensed that warmth from the excellent way you described your experience buddy! 

Edited by StarlightNyars

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Anything that made you happy today?  

Mmmmm talking to my friends :3