Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

1 hour ago, Silverspark184 said:

Sometimes when I need to remember the password I tend to write it down first on a piece of paper knowing I will need it later 

And I did exactly that, but wrote it down wrong! :ButtercupLaugh:  :unamused:

Sometimes I can be a bit dislexic.

3 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

And I did exactly that, but wrote it down wrong! :ButtercupLaugh:  :unamused:

Sometimes I can be a bit dislexic.

Well maybe type it down in your note pad on your phone or computer if you have printer print it out and put it where you can find it see if that will help 

42 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Well maybe type it down in your note pad on your phone or computer if you have printer print it out and put it where you can find it see if that will help 

That would work perfectly, except I will still have to tap it in on another keypad... that requires reading it correctly... :sealed:

19 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

That would work perfectly, except I will still have to tap it in on another keypad... that requires reading it correctly... :sealed:

then have a friend or family to help you read it out just incase ;)

Ate dinner and got to use my new Old Spice plant-based Avocado body wash:sassy: in the shower just before the storms showed up:BrightMacContent:  May :sunny:experience headaches, but I think that's due to my nostrils and mind not adjusting to the scent:awwthanks: the first time I apply for wash:love:  

Heh, well, I was able to pick the right street on my first try where my dad's family used to live at in his hometown (I knew the neighborhood but not the exact street). Amusing.

I was able to pick up my car again from the workshop! After half a year on wintersleep, I can finally drive my car again :BrightMacContent:

1 minute ago, Tropical Melody said:

When the rain finally stopped I was able to go out and clean a lot of dead leaves out of the conservatory gutter because it was overflowing and the constant dripping noise was driving me mad!  :angry:

That reminds me that I still need to get on my small conservatory roof and repair my gutter. Whole thing has just bent. :sealed:

Moments ago, Tropical Melody said:

You be careful! :o  I don't like ladders... :sealed:

It's attached to a flat surface roof on top of the conservatory. So it's only a small climb and then I get to carefully make my way along the roof itself to the offending area. So it's not so bad. Just annoying that the task exists. I don't like ladders much either. I had to stand on top of one two floors high in the rain during my electricians apprenticeship. Health and safety, fillies and gentlecolts... :catface:

7 hours ago, Ashen Pathfinder said:

Seeing @Jeric and @Troblems again, seeing @Dynamo Pad, and of course @Princess Silky for the first time! <3

Heck yeah! The only reason why you were not tackle hugged was cause of the surprising factor of a freakin unicorn head running into your room along with the unstoppable energy of @Dynamo Pad :laugh: 

I didn’t want you to be overwhelmed by all the craziness happening at once —

but what made me happy today was waking up next to a giant window that shows me I’m in San Francisco! 

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Heck yeah! The only reason why you were not tackle hugged was cause of the surprising factor of a freakin unicorn head running into your room along with the unstoppable energy of @Dynamo Pad :laugh: 

I didn’t want you to be overwhelmed by all the craziness happening at once —

but what made me happy today was waking up next to a giant window that shows me I’m in San Francisco! 

Lucky I never go to places like that but hopefully someday I will I never once left Ohio to any other state other then Indiana or Kentucky  maybe if my luck change things will turn around for me 

What made me happy today:

1. I finally got a new job

2. I am going to San Francisco tomorrow and will get to see @Princess Silky @Dynamo Pad @Jeric @Troblems and @Ashen Pathfinder ;-;

3. Despite initial anxiety that I may've lost my passport I've found it and now I am all packed and ready ;-;

4 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

What made me happy today:

1. I finally got a new job

2. I am going to San Francisco tomorrow and will get to see @Princess Silky @Dynamo Pad @Jeric @Troblems and @Ashen Pathfinder ;-;

3. Despite initial anxiety that I may've lost my passport I've found it and now I am all packed and ready ;-;

@Sir Hugsalot

1.  Congrats!  Can't wait to hear the work involved:squee:  

2.  Just don't get caught wearing a San Francisco 49ers jersey:twismile: or get pranked:muffins: by San Francisco Giants fans:dry:  

3.  That would have been sad:(  It could have been worse, you could have :lostit:blown a 25-point lead:awed:  

Today I'm happy for #1 though:squee:  

• Brohoof 2