Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

Bit more of yesterday technically, but I did 2-Headed Giant MTG at a launch party event for Phyrexia, All Will Be One at my LGS with my sibling. It's aually been a bit since we both last played. Lost 2 out of 3 matches, got the by on the 3rd, and had a lot of fun. Oh, and I scored this:

Vraska, Betrayal's Sting | Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider

• Brohoof 2

I was having night terrors last night. But I woke up today and the morning looks beautiful. It's chill outside and inside.
I am here listening to some indie folk music. And enjoying a cup of tea with honey cookies. It is amazing to think I was drowning some hours ago. But now I feel fine.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

@Tropical Melody I can almost.... almost pronounce northamptonshire. The "shire" at the end is the most difficult thing to get to sound right. I can also almost spell the name as well :wacko: kinda :awwthanks:

That is very interesting, that you should have difficulty with that sound. For us it's simple – well, it would be :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

On 2/15/2023 at 1:43 PM, Tropical Melody said:

Finally got my security camera to work with Microsoft Edge. :D

Explanation: the camera is on the LAN via WiFi and sends a web page that browsers can use. The issue being that if it's not MS Internet Explorer, the script specifies Flash as the video player, but as we know, Flash is obsolete; the code tries to get Flash from Adobe site, and fails, 'cause it ain't there no more.

If it's MS IE, it specifies WebClientPlus.ocx (which is in Windows folder), but Edge will only run it in IE mode, and compatability mode is on.

:D

Spoiler
 if ((navigator.appVersion.indexOf("iPod")!=-1) || (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("iPhone")!=-1))
             {
             }
 else if (navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft Internet Explorer") != -1)
			{
			document.open();
			document.write('<object classid="clsid:42B18200-3F08-484E-9913-07193A5D25A5" codebase="WebClientPlus.ocx#version=3,0,5,9" id="DHiMPlayer" align="absbottom" viewastext>');

OK as you were.....

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

That is very interesting, that you should have difficulty with that sound. For us it's simple – well, it would be :ButtercupLaugh:

It's even difficult for an American. It is so simple for you :squee:

1 minute ago, Tropical Melody said:

Explanation: the camera is on the LAN via WiFi and sends a web page that browsers can use. The issue being that if it's not MS Internet Explorer, the script specifies Flash as the video player, but as we know, Flash is obsolete; the code tries to get Flash from Adobe site, and fails, 'cause it ain't there no more.

If it's MS IE, it specifies WebClientPlus.ocx (which is in Windows folder), but Edge will only run it in IE mode, and compatability mode is on.

:D

Reveal hidden contents
 if ((navigator.appVersion.indexOf("iPod")!=-1) || (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("iPhone")!=-1))
             {
             }
 else if (navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft Internet Explorer") != -1)
			{
			document.open();
			document.write('<object classid="clsid:42B18200-3F08-484E-9913-07193A5D25A5" codebase="WebClientPlus.ocx#version=3,0,5,9" id="DHiMPlayer" align="absbottom" viewastext>');

OK as you were.....

Yes, Flash is completely broken because of Adobe linking Flash settings to their stupid HTML site :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Sorting out and making a list of what motor oils I have in the shed, and why, and what for. It started with wondering why I bought 3 extra in July last year (on two separate occasions), and I had to go and actually look at what's  in the shed, and only then remember what I was thinking about at the time. Anyway I now have them sorted according to which is for which vehicle and why. :D

• Brohoof 1