Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

work doesn't usually make me happy, but the other day I discovered that an internationally regarded legal search engine (Lexis+) hundreds of legal academics and several big barrister's firms had made a citation mistake on a key case! Yay research :P   

twilight_sparkle_reading_by_mysticalpha_d9ehanm.thumb.png.94f8ca2f8b00d1cba95baaa892a25481.png

Honestly? I made myself happy. 

This may sound pretty vague, but I feel like I am in my own skin again which is a refreshing feeling after at least few years of being disconnected from myself. It makes me happy, I feel like it slowly starts battling severe burnout I was experiencing in every aspect of my life. I feel motivation and desire to keep growing and developing myself. 

I don't want to sound like some person, who's just looking at their reflection, but it simply is amazing feeling to make things right after such a long time of failing myself. And I know that it also makes those around me happy, which makes it even better :squee:

Despite the messy situation I'm glad to be working alone tonight.

Well more like the last three hours alone. I had an engineer stay over and I had to work with her on some stuff. 

Staying at home and having pizza. You can slice an onion and fry it with a little salt and oregano, and then you distribute it all over before adding the tomato sauce and the cheese. Mmmm... amazing. It turns one of those soulless pre-pizzas where the dough has no consistency whatsoever, into something actually palatable.

4 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Staying at home and having pizza. You can slice an onion and fry it with a little salt and oregano, and then you distribute it all over before adding the tomato sauce and the cheese. Mmmm... amazing. It turns one of those soulless pre-pizzas where the dough has no consistency whatsoever, into something actually palatable.

Save us a pizza to celebrate an Atlanta Falcons win:love: and honor Tommy Oliver:(