Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

Fantacizing with my death. Personally, it gives me the illusion of control over my life. I've been romanticizing with death my whole life. It's always during the night, and it is raining. And I hear the sirens, but I know they are too late. It is so calming in my own mind, to see the reflection of the green lights on the wet asphalt. And then I see her again on the empty street, at last. I miss her so much. My holy spirit, my Asherah, my undying and incorruptible love.

Now that I realize. I've been putting myself on harm's way since childhood. I remember grabbing a pair of scissors, cutting the plug from a radio recorder and then trying to electrocute myself with it. I didn't work and the entire power on the building went off. Or walking near vehicles going at high speed. I didn't know the reason. I just did it unconsciously. If you asked me. I always desired to leave this creation. I am so far away. But I feel like the world is pulling me down. I want to leave. But the other side of me is threatening with tearing the child apart. Like that painting of saturn.

I'm probably gonna die of cancer, like the rest of the family. If I don't end it myself first. But the other day I had a dream about it. I was peaceful. An angel took me to an ice cream parlor. That was my last wish. Vanilla and strawberry.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What made me happy today is knowing that Halloween is gone for another year! Woohoo! :yay: I don't like scary stuff. :sealed:

Calling out @Woohoo ? :mlp_icwudt:

Today I am not yet happy. I will be if I can get time to port my physics engine to my other game engine.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What made me happy today is knowing that Halloween is gone for another year! Woohoo! :yay: I don't like scary stuff. :sealed:

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Calling out @Woohoo ? :mlp_icwudt:

Today I am not yet happy. I will be if I can get time to port my physics engine to my other game engine.

Why am I being called out? :confused:

The fact that it's Taco Tuesday makes me happy.

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-11-03 at 3:13 AM, Splashee said:

After going through several saved images from a few years ago, I managed to solve a mystery that has been on my mind for a very long time.

That idea is then translated into something tangible. In the case of photography, the translation is done with light. Light is used to create images that can be captured and stored digitally. We use our eyes to view these images and interpret their meaning. Click Here

My dad was going through some heavy medical problems for the last few months. We had many doctors check on him, but no treatment seemed to help. 

Yesterday he got a check-up results and it turns out the source of his problems was very simple - his body, due to excessive stress (and unhealthy habits it caused) had insufficient amount of potassium (and I say it lightly, it was so bad they called him instantly instead of waiting for him to come on friday).

He started taking more potassium because of that. Today he already feels better. There's still some recovery for him to go through, but even his face looks more... alive than it had for quite a while.

I've been under plenty of stress because of that problem and I am so happy my dad is finally improving... ;-;

• Brohoof 1

Karma got both my coworkers who tried to get me in trouble last week, yesterday. Not only did the one get told that the info I told her was correct after trying to throw me under the bus when I told her something job related she had to do. BUT she did one of the biggest mess ups I have ever seen in my life and she was in actual tears over it. I don’t think she’ll get in a lot of trouble but at the same time like girl maybe you should be watching yourself instead of trying to get others into trouble. 

Then my leader made a mess up on the board. I knew it was wrong as soon as I saw it. However since he doesn’t like it when I call out his mistakes and wants to argue with me I let him take the hit this time. My other coworker ran a bunch of material wrong and packaged it wrong because that’s what he had up on the board to do. It’s 100% on him and not my other coworker. 

The best advice I was given was to stop going out of my way to help these sort of people and let them sink their own ships. It’s only been a week since I’ve been keeping to myself and ships are sinking, 

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Karma got both my coworkers who tried to get me in trouble last week, yesterday. Not only did the one get told that the info I told her was correct after trying to throw me under the bus when I told her something job related she had to do. BUT she did one of the biggest mess ups I have ever seen in my life and she was in actual tears over it. I don’t think she’ll get in a lot of trouble but at the same time like girl maybe you should be watching yourself instead of trying to get others into trouble. 

Then my leader made a mess up on the board. I knew it was wrong as soon as I saw it. However since he doesn’t like it when I call out his mistakes and wants to argue with me I let him take the hit this time. My other coworker ran a bunch of material wrong and packaged it wrong because that’s what he had up on the board to do. It’s 100% on him and not my other coworker. 

The best advice I was given was to stop going out of my way to help these sort of people and let them sink their own ships. It’s only been a week since I’ve been keeping to myself and ships are sinking, 

Love love love karmic stories like these, so this also makes me happy today :laugh:

Another thing that made me happy was my friends spending time with me and sharing thoughts on a very special movie while watching it and bonding. 

As for your lesson -- AMAZING advice. I've been in similar situations and they only see you as a tool to use. But real friends actually appreciate and reciprocate.

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Spending some time in the garden, then taking a relaxing shower and having some nice food.

This made me so happy to read....... 

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-10-28 at 2:55 AM, Sir Hugsalot said:

When I woke up, logged in to the forums, wrote my first post and saw gorgeous profile picture @Princess Silkymade for me. It's so precious and I can't get over it :rarity:

How did I miss this?! *BIGGG HUGS*

There's more where that came from c:

35 minutes ago, Magical Mare said:

How did I miss this?! *BIGGG HUGS*

There's more where that came from c:

Honestly... yes please, seriously D: ;-; *hugs* <3