Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

A few different things:

I have a three day weekend starting now!

I had a concert tonight that I missed quite a few rehearsals for and my practicing has been really bad due to drama stressing me out and keeping me from practicing much. But that one little solo I had as 2nd oboe I NAILED. xD

Um... Also something else I'm really happy about is that I have an opportunity to play saxophone at the end of the month and I'M TAKING IT.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 3

What made me happy today was:

1. Talking about wrestling with my MLPF World Cup partner @Denim&Venöm!

2. Giving a "Happy Birthday" pizza to @Kyoshi and a Elton John "Happy Birthday" gif to @Woohoo!

3. Getting to talk to my Besties @Savygriffs and @Princess Silky !

Talking to friends on forums is tricky which, is why these things made me SO HAPPY! :eager:

---

4. Having a great day in general! :D 

• Brohoof 2

What always makes me happy is when my Bestie @Savygriffsasks me to make her a signature and today was no different.

It makes me feel so happy and appreciated when you ask me to make you something because I rarely feel like my artwork is good enough. 

Thank You SO much, Bestie. You're the BEST!  :eager:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've had a lot of happiness today! 

I made a new Best Forum Friend Five-ever, @MoonBunny:D

I saw and favorited my Bestie @Savygriffs's OC art on DeviantArt! :D

I made my Bestie @Woohoo a new signature and avatar! :D

I got to talk to my Bestie @Princess Silky:D

Best Forum Friends!!!

You need to teach me how to make such cool Signatures, they are amazing!!

• Brohoof 2

One of my favorite manga series dropped a new chapter early in what was an otherwise slow day at work today.

That and a friend helped with a certain problem I was having, so it was very nice.

I discovered i can be a mentally strong person I faced something bad and didn't let it get to me this took so long to achieve i'm beyond happy

and having such great friends they mean so much to me they make me happy they are always there for me and i'm always there for them *hugs*

Edited by Diane Velvet

• 2 weeks later...

Although it was my last glass, the Orange Juice I finished off this morning tasted better than usual, and added the smallest of pep to my step before going to work.

All of the animals I worked with today behaved rather well, and my duties weren't overly strenuous like they have been as of late.

Now I am looking forward to my chicken pot pie dinner, getting to sleep in a little tomorrow morning, and belatedly celebrating my girlfriend and I's four year anniversary tomorrow.

Update: When I got home I found that I'd maybe drank a quarter of the orange juice and just left it on the counter, very unlike me. ^_^

(Yesterday since a new day just started) Did some progress in my work, and then got to go out for a walk with my friend at my favourite place while it was snowing. It was a very nice day!